PDA

View Full Version : Forum Policy Changes

Charles Wirth
12-07-2006, 02:14 PM
We have updated our forum policies thread.

Added pm box spamming on both lines
Added lines 26, 27, 28 and 29

We value the content posted here on XtremeSystems forums and marketing is trying harder to market directly to you here.

http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?t=125379

We have a very astute community here, this did not fly.

http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?t=125696

It was also brought to our attention that some of the content posted by Coolaler was not his own. He was given a week ban and must conform to new rules, he must state what is not his.

We want manufactures and reps to be identified here for your confidence in their information they share.

Selling of "ES" engineering sample processors are forbidden to be sold on XtremeSystems forums.

Coolaler will be back in a few days, poke at him and ask him questions to better his english. He will be given a chance to explain whats going on. I like Coolaler and he brings good stuff but members deserve less marketing and more truth.

I hope this covers the recent changes in the rules on XS.

K404
12-07-2006, 02:33 PM
Hi Fugger :) I have no problem with the new rules

*if* someone was to add something like "XXX ES wanted PM me with offers" to their sig, is that considered in breach of ES and/or for sale section rules? I know the distribution of ES varies between companies, but knowing exactly what Joe Public can do is always welcome

Cheers,

Kenny

camouflage
12-07-2006, 02:36 PM
:D Charles, plz can You post what's new only - no time to reed all the stuff............. ;)

:toast:

Charles Wirth
12-07-2006, 02:38 PM

No ES processors. buy/sell threads described as such will be deleted.

RyderOCZ
12-07-2006, 02:38 PM
EDIT: D'oh!! Fugger beat me, haha

metro.cl
12-07-2006, 02:42 PM
i cant post!!!

lol now i can or maybe is this subforum

camouflage
12-07-2006, 02:43 PM

No ES processors. buy/sell threads described as such will be deleted.

;) THX "chief"................ :toast:

[XC] leviathan18
12-07-2006, 03:05 PM
may i know why isnt allowed ES anymore? we had a great vault here of ES cpus so we could find the next great thing in fact thanks to some help here i bought my QX67 and well its nice to have rare cpus gpus and stuff like that before anyone...

EnJoY
12-07-2006, 03:08 PM
Sweet, fine by me chief.

IFMU
12-07-2006, 03:09 PM
Hi Fugger :) I have no problem with the new rules

*if* someone was to add something like "XXX ES wanted PM me with offers" to their sig, is that considered in breach of ES and/or for sale section rules? I know the distribution of ES varies between companies, but knowing exactly what Joe Public can do is always welcome

Cheers,

Kenny

That is not allowed regardless of being ES sales or not. No selling/buying outside the classifieds is permited.

IFMU

[XC] leviathan18
12-07-2006, 03:17 PM
thats i want something LOL not selling as far my bad english goes LOL

Noob-ftw
12-07-2006, 04:12 PM
Oh no!

Did Intel catch on or something?

ZX7891
12-07-2006, 04:23 PM
Oh no!

Did Intel catch on or something?

Doesn't matter, all they're gonna do is ask you to give them back. thats what happened when i got the email. not really a big deal. all they are gonna do is destroy them, so mine as well use it/