PDA

View Full Version : Machine down, Machine down....

Mc Intosh
12-07-2006, 06:01 AM
But I did it myself...

MJ12 kept stalling on me with 2 machines on 1 connection. Sometimes it sat there for 11 hours doing nothing untill I noticed. Since I can't babysit it and refuse to run a machine for nothing I decided to switch one to WCG and leave one running MJ12.

Now nothing stalls, but unfortunately my output got a real beating and is reduced to a mear 2.5 mil. a day or so.

But that's about the same I did when I started, and I will, like I stated almost 2 months ago, keep on going till those Norwegians are defeated :D

I'm planning to keep this output untill the Norwegians are defeated :woot:

Martijn
12-07-2006, 06:09 AM
But I did it myself...

MJ12 kept stalling on me with 2 machines on 1 connection. Sometimes it sat there for 11 hours doing nothing untill I noticed. Since I can't babysit it and refuse to run a machine for nothing I decided to switch one to WCG and leave one running MJ12.

Now nothing stalls, but unfortunately my output got a real beating and is reduced to a mear 2.5 mil. a day or so.

But that's about the same I did when I started, and I will, like I stated almost 2 months ago, keep on going till those Norwegians are defeated :D
XtremeSystems, I suppose? ;)

Mc Intosh
12-07-2006, 06:18 AM
XtremeSystems, I suppose? ;)

You guys are doing more than oké without my little lonely machine :D

Jose
12-07-2006, 01:24 PM
You guys are doing more than oké without my little lonely machine :D

I have news for you: Leave us now and I will put a curse on you know what. I dont think Mrs Mac is goig to be thriled.

Mc Intosh
12-07-2006, 08:13 PM
I have news for you: Leave us now and I will put a curse on you know what. I dont think Mrs Mac is goig to be thriled.

I'm not leaving so leave the curses locked up tight :slap:

MJ12 output will forever be yours :toast: