PDA

View Full Version : No direct 3D after driver update? :( HELP!!

[cTx]Philosophy
11-29-2006, 01:48 PM
Last night I downloaded tha latest drivers and driver cleaned em out and all, reinstalled new ones and I got this error messages when trying to open some games..

The top one is from Americas Army, and the other one is from Oblivion as you can see..

Please help me with this one, im lost here..

I tried DXDIAG and it sais that maybe this isnt the fukllest version of driver from manu of some shi, I got these from EVGA's website, so it has to be..

PC is..
Giga 965p DS3
6300 @ 3.2
7950 GX2

[cTx]Philosophy
11-29-2006, 03:00 PM
Sorry for posting this in the wrong section admins, just figured it would get the quickest responce there is all..

No one has any help for this?

I have reinstalled the newer drivers the older drivers, direct X, and none of it has helped me so far..

Id hate to reformat just because im dying to play Oblivion and BF2 tonight :)

[cTx]Philosophy
11-29-2006, 05:21 PM
Please someone here gimme some sort of advice, Im almost to the breaking point and gonna reformat...

Ive tried reinstalling direct x and newer drivers, and I cant even get into nvidia cntrl panel or anything related to the graphics card at all..

Whats the deal here?

nn_step
11-29-2006, 06:08 PM
one would assume should updating the driver caused the problem, rolling back the driver to the last known Driver would be the wise course of action

Special_K
11-30-2006, 04:17 AM
had a similar problem going from 91.45 to the latest 93.xx's on this PC

tried to rollback - no good
tried uninstall/clean in safe mode - no good

had to do a system restore to the day before to get it working again