PDA

View Full Version : PS3 interest is sinking like a ship in my opinion

Think
11-21-2006, 06:00 PM
Now that the craziness has subsided, it looks as if the ebay hounds are backing off in a hurry to get rid of there PS3's - to bad, hope they end up loosing money;).

Starting to see the unit's at par in certain forums as well.

There will be plenty of supply for the Wii so that's THAT!

Hope this teaches people a lesson.:slapass:

ahmad
11-22-2006, 01:33 AM
Thats what I was thinking. It happened once with the 360 because it was the first. And because there was only like 5 units on ebay.

How many was it.. 3000 ps3s on ebay? Not that many rich people won't ps3s.

dinos22
11-22-2006, 02:21 AM
i've read an interesting writeup a while back on downfall of last game king Nintendo......the current industry looks to be on a similar path :( :stick:

Starscream
11-22-2006, 02:35 AM
if the games come people will buy the PS3.

that them morons on ebay arent cashing in the way they hoped they would just makes me happy cause it means there are less idiots that will pay them ebay prizes.

TheDro
11-22-2006, 09:20 AM
Oh well, theres always the possibility that the PS3's will be in great demand before Christmas, happened with the 360's didn't it? What I spent to campout for my first one totaled around $25, for a $8 foldable chair, $10 worth of beef jerky, $5 for gloves and a hat. There was one lady in line ordering crap from QVC over her cellphone lol, others spent more than me on fast food and other crap like magazines.

Haven't put mine on ebay yet, did so on Friday but ended that auction to wait out until before Christmas, but like I said before, if I miss out on the ebay boat, then I'll either keep one or return one.

Newest addition to my newly created PS3 collection...
http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/9154/picture037ek1.jpg

I'll be keeping the 60gb, selling or returning the 20gb.