PDA

View Full Version : I'm sorry, BUT I had to!

Movieman
11-20-2006, 02:36 AM
:rolleyes: Ok, the Devil made me do it!
(Or Mad MikeE,Yea, thats it! It's his fault!)

http://www.majestic12.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?p=24318#24318

Mc Intosh
11-20-2006, 03:42 AM
lol :D

Half through the day, I'm at 4 mil. already (mj12 stats), will break my own record at this speed :banana:

Movieman
11-20-2006, 04:01 AM
lol :D

Half through the day, I'm at 4 mil. already (mj12 stats), will break my own record at this speed :banana:
We are cooking pal! Now if I can just motivate one of the guys with us "just a little" to spend a little les time in the sack with his new squeeze and take 5 mins to actually turn MJ12 on we'd have another 5-6 mil a day..
I know how to get to him! If he doesn't get MJ12 up and running today I'll post the pic of her he sent me. I might have to modify the pic just a little though as I don't think it will pass the PG filters of XS!:D
DID you hear that pal! Crank up MJ12 or it's posting time at XS!:rofl:

Mc Intosh
11-20-2006, 04:38 AM
We are cooking pal! Now if I can just motivate one of the guys with us "just a little" to spend a little les time in the sack with his new squeeze and take 5 mins to actually turn MJ12 on we'd have another 5-6 mil a day..
I know how to get to him! If he doesn't get MJ12 up and running today I'll post the pic of her he sent me. I might have to modify the pic just a little though as I don't think it will pass the PG filters of XS!:D
DID you hear that pal! Crank up MJ12 or it's posting time at XS!:rofl:

:D

We are about 9 nodes behind, but only aprox. 1.5 mil urls behind, so it would only take a minute.

If all fails I know a couple of cheap Hungarians with nothing but time&blood on their hands :p:

Movieman
11-20-2006, 04:42 AM
:D

We are about 9 nodes behind, but only aprox. 1.5 mil urls behind, so it would only take a minute.

If all fails I know a couple of cheap Hungarians with nothing but time&blood on their hands :p:
Oh I think my post will motivate him..The question is will it motivate him to turn on MJ12 or to kill me?:rofl:

-Acid-
11-20-2006, 07:38 AM
I heard there is a contract on you head now MM Who ever bumps you off gets dual clover's.