PDA

View Full Version : Eulernet? Euler2000?

UCmajewski
11-17-2006, 06:32 AM
Ive been running Euler2000 for two weeks and the stats show it has received work for our team at 11/12/06 yet I am not on the user page. I am now wondering if the vault even has me linked to the right project since I am running Euler 2000. Appears to be the same thing .... but the vault has not move up any.

http://euler.free.fr/top.htm

I am getting work done all the time ... I don't know how to upload or if it does it etc. I think I am well into the 32 tasks it downloaded. Anyone that has ran this project give me any insight?

UCmajewski
11-19-2006, 04:25 PM
Well my work came in .................... http://www.dc-vault.com/showteam.php?team=311

Jose
12-10-2006, 03:04 PM
MAn..so you are the one responsible for the 800+ vault points today?

So I think the idea of the French Kiss I mentioned somewhere else, is out of the question... :rofl:?

UCmajewski
12-10-2006, 03:16 PM
MAn..so you are the one responsible for the 800+ vault points today?

So I think the idea of the French Kiss I mentioned somewhere else, is out of the question... :rofl:?

Yeah I had a decent weekend ..... 2500 in sieve one day 800 in eulernet all from 1 machine. Is anyone working in SOB sieve ? Should I continue work in euler ? Its so funny the euler WU's .... I had one that was a week long .... the next one took two minutes. Go figure!

I did get 3000+ from Euler as well to get us past the cows. We are quickly catching the 11th and 10th place teams. We get some work in SOB sieve in ... continue in our other projects we are golden.

Jose
12-10-2006, 03:46 PM
Yeah I had a decent weekend ..... 2500 in sieve one day 800 in eulernet all from 1 machine. Is anyone working in SOB sieve ? Should I continue work in euler ? Its so funny the euler WU's .... I had one that was a week long .... the next one took two minutes. Go figure!

I did get 3000+ from Euler as well to get us past the cows. We are quickly catching the 11th and 10th place teams. We get some work in SOB sieve in ... continue in our other projects we are golden.

Euler is a gold mine ..so it is Grid BTW.... I am organizing a comparative table of the projects and the comparative standings of Crunchers vs XS (and points).. That will give us an idea of where to concentrate as we nibble on...

I am doing Grid. Soon I will be entering ET land ( I am doing some heavi Riesel Boinc)

UCmajewski
12-10-2006, 07:12 PM
Euler is a gold mine ..so it is Grid BTW.... I am organizing a comparative table of the projects and the comparative standings of Crunchers vs XS (and points).. That will give us an idea of where to concentrate as we nibble on...

I am doing Grid. Soon I will be entering ET land ( I am doing some heavi Riesel Boinc)

I am also in grid ... seems to be a decent project so far. The obvious project where we need help is SOB sieve. Money bee has been on another rig mine for awhile. Still would like some help in that one.

[XC]thewildblue
12-11-2006, 12:23 AM
Im going well in grid also. Adding another 1 as we speak. Has anyone tried running more that 1 instance ? Is it easy to do ?