PDA

View Full Version : Screw playstation 3 and couch-bound losers

hollywood
11-17-2006, 12:28 AM
Ya know..I just gotta fire off on this one...

I hear all this crap about the stunning graphics and gaming in high-def reality BS on the Playstation 3.

Ya know what the most high-def system is???

Your fracking brain connected to your eyes and ears!!!!

You fat, lazy stupid morons....GET OFF YOUR A$$ES AND LIVE LIFE!!!

On 2nd thought..if you're willing to pay a scalper $3000+ on ebay for your digital Messiah, I don't EVER want to meet your soul-less ass. Stay at home and rot for all I care.

I love how people bash religion, faith, etc. Yet nobody has a problem with soul-less, basement-dwelling rejects worshiping electronics.

This world is sick.:mad: :mad: :mad:

Movieman
11-17-2006, 12:32 AM

I hear all this crap about the stunning graphics and gaming in high-def reality BS on the Playstation 3.

On 2nd thought..if you're willing to pay a scalper $3000+ on ebay for your digital Messiah, I don't EVER want to meet your soul-less ass. Stay at home and rot for all I care.

I love how people bash religion, faith, etc. Yet nobody has a problem with soul-less, basement-dwelling rejects worshiping electronics.

Maybe a little less caffiene in your diet my friend?:D
said with a smile, don't go nuts on me.;)

ahmad
11-17-2006, 04:51 AM
Well, to some people that is life. If to them they do not want to hang around people, what is the problem with that? Would rather have someone that you don't like around you or in their basement?

Exactly my point. That said, I don't think the PS3 is worth $250... (yes, that is two hundred and fifty dollars).

qdemn7
11-17-2006, 05:44 AM
Jeez man, get a grip whydoncha? :slap: People go to the Bunny Ranch and spend $$$ on a high-class hooker. All for an hour's worth of fun. Other people waste $$$$$ on horses. At least the PS3 people are not strapping on a Semtex vest. :mad:

trance565
11-17-2006, 09:07 AM

you see, this is where you dont get it, now, if i could go around living life as a gundam pilot, or go kill ppl with katanas and :banana::banana::banana::banana:, i would totally go out right now, and do it, but seeing as we cant, game systems let us livet he lives taht are much mroe fun and interesting, you imagination just sucks.

hollywood
11-17-2006, 09:28 AM
Flame on folks...flame on! :D

I just had to get my console hatred outta my system.

I was just super pissed watching the PS3 auctions on ebay, and kicking myself in the butt for not buying 2 pre-orders and not getting in on the action. I could'a used the extra few thousand.

The funniest thing about it is:

#1. If the people just waited to but it after Xmas, they could probably get it for less than $400.00

#2. For the $3000+ some are spending on Ebay, they could have a C2D E6800 based system with 2 8800GTXs.

I just don't get it.

trance565
11-17-2006, 09:35 AM
Flame on folks...flame on! :D

I just had to get my console hatred outta my system.

I was just super pissed watching the PS3 auctions on ebay, and kicking myself in the butt for not buying 2 pre-orders and not getting in on the action. I could'a used the extra few thousand.

The funniest thing about it is:

#1. If the people just waited to but it after Xmas, they could probably get it for less than $400.00

#2. For the $3000+ some are spending on Ebay, they could have a C2D E6800 based system with 2 8800GTXs.

I just don't get it.

1. im pretty sure they are all 600+? unless the 20gb are 200 dollars cheaper.
2. what games can you get on ps3 that are on pc also?

hollywood
11-17-2006, 10:00 AM
1. im pretty sure they are all 600+? unless the 20gb are 200 dollars cheaper.
2. what games can you get on ps3 that are on pc also?

#1. The prices will drop

#2. Who cares??? There's tons of good games for PC.

#3. Besides, any high-end computer running at high resolution looks WAY better than any console.

#4. Playing an FPS with a controller sucks. You have MUCH greater control with a keyboard / mouse.

mr_knowitall15
11-17-2006, 03:34 PM
Not everyone likes PCs. A lot of people that are hardcore gamers but NOT computer geeks will prefer consoles for their inexpensiveness (next to PC) and reliability.(nice and simple, put in game, it works) Also they prolly dont know :banana::banana::banana::banana: about computers so they couldnt dream of building one, and theyd have to shell out a lot for a good one made by someone like alienware. :twocents:
EDIT: also i think that you are bitter that you didnt pre order one to scalp on ebay yourself...

thunderstruck!
11-17-2006, 03:55 PM
I go to college and have excellent marks and a great social life. I still browse XS and game 1-2 hours a day before going to sleep. I don't see how gamer = loser.

trance565
11-17-2006, 04:14 PM
#1. The prices will drop

#2. Who cares??? There's tons of good games for PC.

#3. Besides, any high-end computer running at high resolution looks WAY better than any console.

#4. Playing an FPS with a controller sucks. You have MUCH greater control with a keyboard / mouse.

th3ey didnt drop on the 360
when you want ff13 you need ps3, and for more final fantasy games, you will need p3

not when you ahve a 1080p hi def big screen

ppl play more than just fps.

and then there's the fact you only need 1 console for 4 ppl

[XC] leviathan18
11-17-2006, 04:19 PM
i love playing games, but i wont pay 600 for a console sorry preffer spend more in a good pc and will look a lot better, or xbox360 or wii for a lot less

G H Z
11-17-2006, 07:01 PM
LOL, nice one hollywood :D

How about all the violence because of the limited availability :rolleyes: Maybe we believed that one the first time around, not now. Nice going Sony.

spudnik
11-17-2006, 07:41 PM
we could go on and on about how the PC is better than the console or the console is better than the PC, but at the end of the day:

not all games that work on the PS3 will work on the PC, and not all games that work on the PC will work on the PS3.

By "work," I'm talking about game mechanics.

Kobalt
11-17-2006, 07:47 PM

:fact:

I can't wait until you can play people that are on consoles from a PC. I'm going to destroy my friends who think they're good at FPS on consoles! RAWR

ocmyface
11-18-2006, 12:51 AM
:fact:

I can't wait until you can play people that are on consoles from a PC. I'm going to destroy my friends who think they're good at FPS on consoles! RAWR

no joke. im waiting for the day i can hop on halo (hate that game) on pc and kick all the xboxer's asses :D

hollywood
11-18-2006, 01:24 AM
no joke. im waiting for the day i can hop on halo (hate that game) on pc and kick all the xboxer's asses :D

Ditto... ;)

BTW...I've been watching ebay...

The resale value of the PS3 has tanked in the last 12 hours. Instead of making a thousand or more profit...people are now selling them for about $900 - $1100.

Not to mention that at least 1/2 of the winning bidders on the insane $3000+ auctions have zero feedback. I already heard on slashdot that alot of folks are gonna be false bidding to screw the scalpers over...

Pretty funny stuff...

This really IS a prime example of the market regulating itself.