PDA

View Full Version : Question for regular producers

PFOUR
11-14-2006, 02:39 PM
Ok,
I'm thinking of moving some power to WCG
What do you all think?
I can't go much higher in SOB without more power and I can probably hold my own with less, at least that's what I'm thinking.
Opinions please chaps.

[XC] riptide
11-15-2006, 02:18 AM
Bold P4! Wheres me stick :stick: ... leaving all us on our lonesome. :slap: Well the team is doing alright at the moment... without your production we'd be less than alright

....... are you feeling guilty yet! :D

bullet2urbrain
11-15-2006, 08:59 AM
That is entirely up to you PFOUR, Run whichever projects you want. no one can fault you for running one or the other.

As you'll notice, True to my word, im back to get to 20T and perhaps with enough luck knock off XSTM for 10th .. but i dont think i have enough power to do it.

[XC]thewildblue
11-16-2006, 04:07 AM
I have a feeling we are going to be in trouble in QMC. Planet 3D are doing very well in production and do 4x our dailys. Ive pulled off other projects now and Im fully onto QMC for the moment so we can get number 1. I have 1 rig doing SOB but its only for short periods when its put on and SOB gives the best results for this.

I have 1 cpu of a DX on UD as well purely for some more vault points.

PFOUR
11-16-2006, 01:41 PM
Thewildblue,
Is QMC set up like Rosetta?
Does it run without hitches as most of the time my machines don't get touched for a week or so?
Am I wasting my time with Intels on it?
I'm going to keep most power on SOB since I like the fact it never gives me any problems but would like to contribute somewhere else.
I haven't got the power to hold off Helheim in SOB so I might as well use some elsewhere.
I'm looking for something trouble free though, and without the BS that went with Rosetta.

[XC]thewildblue
11-16-2006, 02:16 PM
Thewildblue,
Is QMC set up like Rosetta?
Does it run without hitches as most of the time my machines don't get touched for a week or so?
Am I wasting my time with Intels on it?
I'm going to keep most power on SOB since I like the fact it never gives me any problems but would like to contribute somewhere else.
I haven't got the power to hold off Helheim in SOB so I might as well use some elsewhere.
I'm looking for something trouble free though, and without the BS that went with Rosetta.

Just spotted this, I have replied in the QMC section.:toast: