PDA

View Full Version : Aquagate ALC-U01 compatible with P5W dh DELUXE

N2h
11-11-2006, 10:59 AM
Hi guys quick question
Will a Aquagate ALC-U01 be compatible with my AUSU P5W dh DELUXE
On the spec it shows the aqua being compatible with soc 754 but iv come across reviews where p5w MB was used,
does anyone have or had the Aquagate ALC-U01, what are your thoughts
My budgets £50 so should i get this or a normal cpu cooler
my rigs
iNTEL CORE DUO2 E6600 : HIS X1900 CROSSFIRE-P5W DH Deluxe+OCZ 2GB DDR2 PC2-5400: NZXT Alu Chassis: Sea Sonic S12-600:

thanks for your thoughts!:banana: :banana: :banana:

N2h
11-11-2006, 11:14 AM
UPDATE***
ok from what iv found out the *NEW*:fact: version does support 775
so if people can gibe me advice on my other points,
thanks

Bbq
11-11-2006, 05:24 PM
Go with the air. It'll be cheaper, perform very well (at least if not better than the aquagate), and so, you can save your money for Real watercooling.

:)

N2h
11-15-2006, 05:55 AM
DUDE I WAS ALREADY LOOKING AT STAYING WITH AIR
and then I cam across Thermaltake CL-P0114 Big Typhoon and my mind was made!
THIS THINGS A MONSTER!!! uit came yesterday and i installed it onto my motherboard,
In the Pack you get some flemisy instruction but its preeeeeetty straight forward,
anyway temps,,,
before when i had my system running with intels standerd cpu cooler- my temps where 39C idle and when playing a game or running something at full wak it will read as 49-50C
This MONSTER(because thats what it is!) brought the tempreture down to
20C !!!!! IDLE and 25C when running at full load.!!
THATS A MASSIVE TEMP drop!
and for all others who have ASUS p5w dh deulexi removed the heatsinks that are on the board cleaned, I cleaned the compond off and aplied my own, now the temps on these motherboards are usually preety high, mine use to read at 49C by doing some cleaning and giving it TLC it now reads at 30C
I used TIM-Cleaner bought from maplin(rip-off) and damn does that smell of lemons or what!?
anyway i love this cooler will be posting some picks soon,
i also orded some AC ryan UV "ORANGE" cable sleeve kit to tidy up the wires! and they sent me "PINK"ones never mind hey!and no im not using pink sleeves ;)

N2h
11-15-2006, 06:30 AM
DUDE I WAS ALREADY LOOKING AT STAYING WITH AIR
and then I cam across Thermaltake CL-P0114 Big Typhoon and my mind was made!
THIS THINGS A MONSTER!!! uit came yesterday and i installed it onto my motherboard,
In the Pack you get some flemisy instruction but its preeeeeetty straight forward,
anyway temps,,,
before when i had my system running with intels standerd cpu cooler- my temps where 39C idle and when playing a game or running something at full wak it will read as 49-50C
This MONSTER(because thats what it is!) brought the tempreture down to
20C !!!!! IDLE and 25C when running at full load.!!
THATS A MASSIVE TEMP drop!
and for all others who have ASUS p5w dh deulexi removed the heatsinks that are on the board cleaned, I cleaned the compond off and aplied my own, now the temps on these motherboards are usually preety high, mine use to read at 49C by doing some cleaning and giving it TLC it now reads at 30C
I used TIM-Cleaner bought from maplin(rip-off) and damn does that smell of lemons or what!?
anyway i love this cooler will be posting some picks soon,
i also orded some AC ryan UV "ORANGE" cable sleeve kit to tidy up the wires! and they sent me "PINK"ones never mind hey!and no im not using pink sleeves ;)