PDA

View Full Version : Need p5b deluxe/wifi drivers CD

outcastcolt
11-08-2006, 09:21 PM
Alight I just got my p5b deluxe/wifi board in, but mistakenly I ordered and OEM board from newegg.......:nono: So I have no drivers cd..... Can some one provide me with a iso copy of the drivers cd. It would be much appreciated. I ran vista and the cd was not needed even for the raid setup. But I am trying to install xp to utilize more of the apps that are available for asus boards.

It would be much appreciated......

Seufari
11-08-2006, 10:33 PM
You can get everything you need from asus's website...

http://support.asus.com/download/download.aspx?SLanguage=en-us&model=P5B%20Deluxe/WiFi-AP

outcastcolt
11-10-2006, 09:06 PM
Yes, I have been there and utilized the drivers for the raid that was listed but it did not detect my sata raid 0 setup. So there is obviously a set of drivers on the cd that will. I have tried useing the JMicron JMB36X RAID Controller Driver v1.12.07.00 for Windows 2000/XP(WHQL)/2003 & 64bit XP(WHQL)/2003. But I am pretty sure that these would not work for the Intel ich8r controler. That is unless I am doing something wrong.

edit - if I try to load a set of drivers that I found of the internet for the ich8r then when it gets ready to copy the files over for windows it ask for Intel Matrix Storage Manger driver for 32bit. So I take it these are not it either

Rattle
11-10-2006, 09:44 PM
i didnt use any drivers off that cd and I had everything running on that board including raid 0 and the wifi.

outcastcolt
11-10-2006, 11:02 PM
My xp cd is pre service pack 2 so there is a good chance that the drivers are not on the cd. But Im not sure..... Thats the best guest, when I install vista every thing is detected and runs fine. I dont know maybe I will just have to live with vista beta until I can get the final version