PDA

View Full Version : XS in the top 15!

rob725
11-02-2006, 06:05 PM
Great job everyone; we are now 15th in all-time scoring! I think with all the new machines we've added, we will be approaching 1.5 Million points/day mark as soon as the quorum lag catches up to us. Great crunching. :toast:

DAK1640
11-02-2006, 06:15 PM
Your output is fantastic rob725...:toast:

Movieman
11-02-2006, 06:16 PM
Your output is fantastic rob725...:toast:
The guy has 2 woodcrest machines..JEEZ!(Jealousy showing)

[XC] mysticmerlin
11-02-2006, 06:21 PM
Don't be Jelous Dave get out the plastic and clover his a$$. :woot:

Movieman
11-02-2006, 06:38 PM
Don't be Jelous Dave get out the plastic and clover his a$$. :woot:
Can't, would love to but can't,2 ex's saw to that.:(

[XC] mysticmerlin
11-02-2006, 06:40 PM
Can't, would love to but can't,2 ex's saw to that.:(

Guess you shouldn't have gotten a woody for them :slapass: and then you would have some woodies of your own :stick:

an0nym0us
11-02-2006, 07:17 PM
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!

[XC] flat-four
11-02-2006, 07:20 PM
Way to go everyone. We're just getting started.

Movieman
11-02-2006, 07:22 PM
Way to go everyone. We're just getting started.
and your doing it in style! oops, wrong thread..headed over to milestone thread..:D

Guess you shouldn't have gotten a woody for them :slapass: and then you would have some woodies of your own :stick:
And who said I didn't get a pair of the woodcrests, it's the clovertowns that I can't afford.
There's a pair of woodcrests here with my name on them.:D
Don't count me out yet my friend!;)

[XC] mysticmerlin
11-02-2006, 07:33 PM
And who said I didn't get a pair of the woodcrests, it's the clovertowns that I can't afford.
There's a pair of woodcrests here with my name on them.:D
Don't count me out yet my friend!;)

I'd never count you out buddy. You are to old and pig headed to lay down and take it. :clap:

Movieman
11-02-2006, 07:38 PM
I'd never count you out buddy. You are to old and pig headed to lay down and take it. :clap:
If by pig headed you mean stubborn, your right. I don't beleive in quiting ever.
Just like this thing with Easy News, at first glance it looks undoable..
It isn't, just have to find a way and until I find it I will pick away daily at their output..This woodcrest deal is a step, the clovertowns are a step..
Like going up a ladder..We'll get there and the day we do, what a party!:D
There is also a chance that this new credit system from WCG will be very helpfull to the cause. I have to learn more about it but it looks interesting.

[XC] mysticmerlin
11-02-2006, 08:02 PM
Pig Headed = Stubborn yes Thought people from Cow Hampsher knew that. :stick:
And yes I know about the long arse ladder, I smoked another opty climbing it:explode2: Now I sit here crawling ebay and [H] looking for a xtra cheap 939 bandaid for the poor guy to go back into the epic battle we face. I keep thinking if I could sell all my rigs could I buy one BIG one but for what I could afford to build I think the ones I have will do the same, if not more :(

Movieman
11-02-2006, 08:14 PM
Pig Headed = Stubborn yes Thought people from Cow Hampsher knew that. :stick:
And yes I know about the long arse ladder, I smoked another opty climbing it:explode2: Now I sit here crawling ebay and [H] looking for a xtra cheap 939 bandaid for the poor guy to go back into the epic battle we face. I keep thinking if I could sell all my rigs could I buy one BIG one but for what I could afford to build I think the ones I have will do the same, if not more :(
I'm glad you said that: This came up last app we did but it's been a while since we discussed it: Guys, this isn't a one hour game playing session where you can crank up the juice , add a couple fans and get away with it.
You will get burned.Better to have that opty at 2400 and it work constant than try to get 3000 from it and lose it after 3 months. I hate to hear this stuff but crank them the other way for longevity please.
My suggestion: whatever you game at, drop 200mhz from that speed.

[XC] mysticmerlin
11-02-2006, 08:21 PM
But they make such nice key chain charms :toast:
This one just quit. Don't know why. It wasn't a good clocker but it run ok. Moved it to a different board and there is sits. dead :(
Well do we have this one far enough OT that we can move on to the next one?

Movieman
11-02-2006, 08:26 PM
Don't tell me about key chains. Just talked to a guy who told me he let a buddy take a clovertown to show to friends as he'd destroyed one trying to get the IHS off and the buddy thinking it was worthless drilled it for a necklace..Yea, a good clovertown.:(

rob725
11-02-2006, 08:29 PM
That's just wrong, really wrong.

Movieman
11-02-2006, 08:51 PM
That's just wrong, really wrong.
Yes, especially since that good one was going to me as a gift..:slobber:
Figured even as s single in the X7 board it would outdo the woods when brought up to 3000/8mb/1333

rob725
11-02-2006, 08:59 PM
Now, I've heard "the dog ate it," but that's the first time for "my firend drilled a hole into and made a necklace out of the clovertown I was going to give you." :shock2:

Movieman
11-02-2006, 09:15 PM
Now, I've heard "the dog ate it," but that's the first time for "my firend drilled a hole into and made a necklace out of the clovertown I was going to give you." :shock2:
Yea,what you didn't see was the tears over here pal..and that isn't far from the truth.

[XC] mysticmerlin
11-02-2006, 10:00 PM
That there be some Major Bling Bling, In the Geek sheek way.
Besides that you got a 250k lead on me that is good enough to hold me off for a while :stick: