PDA

View Full Version : joined jose at seti

leviathon-nz
10-30-2006, 09:11 AM
As much as i hate to admit that I would ever do such a thing I've kinda been going mad with vault projects as of late and as the man says its dirty work but someone has to do it. Ill only be donating round one day a week to it though so I dont totally tarnish my reputation:D

Goes off to get clothes pegs and a biohazard suit:stick:
-And a barf bag-

Jose
10-30-2006, 09:50 AM
Also barf bag

Jose
11-05-2006, 04:51 AM
To all that have joined Thanks. I know there is no pleasure in it but the extra points we have been able to milk ; the easy points we have milked have allowed us to cut the cows lead over us in the Vault. Slowly but surely the strategy for collecting the easy points will pay dividends in the vault standing.

For the record: we have been producing very good results in every freaking project we have entered as a team with some of the smallest teams in the projects. That is power!!!!

UCmajewski
11-05-2006, 05:09 PM
Points are points

mad mikee
11-06-2006, 10:08 AM
:wasntme:

To all that have joined Thanks. I know there is no pleasure in it but the extra points we have been able to milk ; the easy points we have milked have allowed us to cut the cows lead over us in the Vault. Slowly but surely the strategy for collecting the easy points will pay dividends in the vault standing.

For the record: we have been producing very good results in every freaking project we have entered as a team with some of the smallest teams in the projects. That is power!!!!