PDA

View Full Version : new Splinter Cell, good,Bad?

Peeps42
10-25-2006, 11:30 AM
i wanted to get a new action game for the 360 i saw that spinter cell came out with a new game i was wonder how it was or if you have another game that i might be interested in?

Nettwerk
10-25-2006, 12:15 PM
The new Splinter Cell game is awesome!

If you wanna play the best xbox360 demo ever, try the new rainbow six vegas demo on xbox live. Its available only for european xbox360'ers but theres no stopping you from making a fake european hotmail passport with silver xboxlive account to d/l it.

heres how:
http://www.gamersreports.com/article/19

best demo ever

Peeps42
10-25-2006, 02:35 PM
thanx alot im goin to have to try that

vudoodoodoo
10-26-2006, 10:48 AM
Well my brother bought it for X360 and I've been playing it. On the 5th "mission" now. I like it so far. I haven't tried the MP part yet. I'm gonna check out what people say about it first and buy a PC copy. Screw playing MP w/ X360. I'll get owned.

Lt_JWS
10-30-2006, 09:36 AM
Other then being way to short it was a great game :D I beat it in probably 8hrs max.......

Rudyn
10-31-2006, 01:07 AM
It's ok actually, but not all new stuff. I felt it's getting pretty old with all the new games coming out, but this is still the best spy action game imo. I'm still at the fourth level, but I'm guessing this is a short game.

squilliam
11-17-2006, 03:35 PM
I wasn't ever really interested in Splinter Cell in the first place.
Hope you like it!

I can totally agree with the rainbow six 3. I bet it is amazing.
I played the original(original xbox version) and I absolutely loved it to death.

thunderstruck!
11-17-2006, 11:39 PM
I really like splinter cell when maps are inside high tech buildings with many obstacles and lots of lighting than outdoors with lone guards, much more fun. If only there were more maps like that....:(

Fatal Error
11-18-2006, 06:06 AM
Anyone know how to play Splinter Cell Double Agent with a gamepad?

DarthVader
11-18-2006, 03:12 PM
I really like splinter cell when maps are inside high tech buildings with many obstacles and lots of lighting than outdoors with lone guards, much more fun. If only there were more maps like that....:(

I've not played the new one yet (it's sitting on my desk but I'm waiting til my 8800 GTX dilemma is sorted) but I'll really miss the co-op mode from SC3, which I hear is not in the new one. In my opinion (whilst it was slightly buggy) was an excellent feature of SC3 - something I actually made an effort to play online.

shogo_ca
12-02-2006, 03:45 PM
Good to hear that!

What do you mean?

ugp
12-12-2006, 07:01 PM
The Splinter Cells were always hard. I am not the greatest when it comes to games like this.