PDA

View Full Version : I'll be off for a week

Martijn
10-20-2006, 07:30 AM
I am going to have a well-deserved holiday for one week, so expect me to have no output/forum activity.

I will be having a lan-party next week, straight after my holiday. Because I'm unable to bring my pc's after the holiday, my friend is going to pick them up tonight. I gave him instructions on how to set-up my rig (he wants to play the new Medieval Total War II Demo, as it only runs on SSE2 rigs - he has an Athlon XP), so my output won't be exactly zero, but if 'I' am on MSN or XS, it is him and not me :D.

See you in a week!! :toast:

L0$t Pr0PhEt
10-20-2006, 07:40 AM
Have fun on your vacation!!!

I'm stopping WCG for a while too to help out the D²OL team, if my 2500+ gets fixed it will be running WCG but the rest will be at D²OL for a while.

WesM63
10-20-2006, 08:54 AM
Enjoy your vacation Martijn!

I'm helping D2OL right now as well, so i might be off WCG for a week or two.

Magnj
10-20-2006, 09:09 AM
It's ok, I re-added my laptop for the weekend it will pick up the slack haha

Martijn
10-20-2006, 09:23 AM
It's ok, I re-added my laptop for the weekend it will pick up the slack haha
Hey, I was going for 5000 points/day... It's a CD I hope, or are you underestimating me? :D

Movieman
10-20-2006, 09:26 AM
Enjoy your vacation pal..See you when you get back!:toast:

Martijn
10-20-2006, 12:16 PM
Thanks everyone. This will be my last post, unless I can find a place where they have internet. And I am probably not going to look for it :)

[XC] riptide
10-20-2006, 04:50 PM
Thanks everyone. This will be my last post, unless I can find a place where they have internet. And I am probably not going to look for it :)
Hey, I think your friend logged on MSN as you. I pretended to be your boyfriend on MSN and started talking gay talk to him. Hope you don't mind but I think your friend might think differently about you now. :rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Somebody pick me up... HA HA HA!