PDA

View Full Version : An Apology to Movieman and XS

[XC] Adywebb
10-16-2006, 02:58 AM
Movieman,

I can only apologise for the recent posts directed at you and XS over at WCG.

The person who started this, Didactylos, was someone whom I used to respect - he has a dry grumpy wit, but always seemed fair and honest - but his initial comment which sparked the row was un-called for and out of character.

Unfortunately now, that loon Dagorath has re-emerged from under his rock and self-imposed exile and has added fuel to the fire with some quite abhorant abuse towards both you and other teams members.

I can only apologise to you Movieman and all team members at XS, and hope that you will realise that the vast majority at WCG really appreciate you joining and what you are achieving.

I went to great lengths at the beginning to assure you that such flaming rarely happens in the forums at WCG, to encourage you to join after the debacle over at Rosetta - and although it is only by 2 members, I am now utterly ashamed that it is happening now at WCG.

I must now go and consider whether my membership of this forum is untenable as a result.

Ady

Movieman
10-16-2006, 03:07 AM
Movieman,

I can only apologise for the recent posts directed at you and XS over at WCG.

The person who started this, Didactylos, was someone whom I used to respect - he has a dry grumpy wit, but always seemed fair and honest - but his initial comment which sparked the row was un-called for and out of character.

Unfortunately now, that loon Dagorath has re-emerged from under his rock and self-imposed exile and has added fuel to the fire with some quite abhorant abuse towards both you and other teams members.

I can only apologise to you Movieman and all team members at XS, and hope that you will realise that the vast majority at WCG really appreciate you joining and what you are achieving.

I went to great lengths at the beginning to assure you that such flaming rarely happens in the forums at WCG, to encourage you to join after the debacle over at Rosetta - and although it is only by 2 members, I am now utterly ashamed that it is happening now at WCG.

I must now go and consider whether my membership of this forum is untenable as a result.

Ady
My friend, and I use that word intentionally.
None of this was your doing in any way. Dagorath is a troll with a dirty mouth and tonight I stopped being Mr. Nice guy and took him apart with facts that all will see and beleive as I backed up what I said with evidence.
He's nothing to me.
The other one was different. His position should be eliminated and I will try to see that taken care of today.
Totally uncalled for with no evidence at all.
I don't take his comments as coming from WCG at all and your always welcome here.
Dave

carl.h
10-16-2006, 04:26 AM
Just carry on doing what XS does best, better than all else.... crunching.

Don`t you even think about moving or anything else.

People see what these two idiots are upto, don`t think any different.

DDTUNG
10-16-2006, 04:32 AM
Just carry on doing what XS does best, better than all else.... crunching.

Don`t you even think about moving or anything else.

People see what these two idiots are upto, don`t think any different.

Thanks for your support carl.h, but I must beg to differ.

What XS does best is overclock, then comes our crunching.:)

DDTUNG:cool:

itznfb
10-16-2006, 04:47 AM
when did this happen? where did this happen? wcg forums again? i strongly suggest any action we take be done on our own forums, and through e-mail with mods of wcg. i don't think we should post at all on the wcg forums. how can people possibly talk :banana::banana::banana::banana: on us now?

rob725
10-16-2006, 05:03 AM
Unfortunately, succeess breeds contempt from small-minded people.

Jose
10-16-2006, 05:04 AM
I am getting close to detaching from WCG. I am not going to re live the Rosetta Hell again in another project. And to be honest when I see a Moderator/Advisor doing what he is doing at WCG in ways even more destructive than what was done to us at Rosetta and I see nothing done by the administrators...all I can think is Here we go again.

This is getting me to the point of so much anger I am thinking seriously of detaching from all of DC.

Movieman
10-16-2006, 05:07 AM
when did this happen? where did this happen? wcg forums again? i strongly suggest any action we take be done on our own forums, and through e-mail with mods of wcg. i don't think we should post at all on the wcg forums. how can people possibly talk :banana::banana::banana::banana: on us now?
Very wise words my friend but when someone and I am quoting, calls you a dirty,cheating scumbag and posts that over and over in 4 different threads to sit back and say nothing lets only one viewpoint be heard.
As Carl and Ady can attest, I didn't get into a mud slinging contest with this guy dagorath. I did my homework and found all his posts on the net then created a thread with links to them showing where he is instructing others to manipulate the xml files in different programs to make his linux boxes equal to windows machines.
His sarcastic comments to others on various forums shows his true self.
Better to just let the admins read for themselves and decide.
Some of his comments to Carl were so over the top that had there not been an ocean between the two of them there would be blood.
The guy is garbage,plain and simple and the true definition of a troll.

Movieman
10-16-2006, 05:16 AM
I am getting close to detaching from WCG. I am not going to re live the Rosetta Hell again in another project. And to be honest when I see a Moderator/Advisor doing what he is doing at WCG in ways even more destructive than what was done to us at Rosetta and I see nothing done by the administrators...all I can think is Here we go again.

This is getting me to the point of so much anger I am thinking seriously of detaching from all of DC.
Listen my friend:
This was timed by these 2 intentionally. WCG forums are manned by admins very well Monday-Friday but spotty on the weekends and these guys know it.
I have reported the posts as obscene and in one case threatening.
The admins are entitled to a life also. I am sure that they will step on this peice of garbage when they see the reports this am/
There were many who supported us, one from the DPC,Carl from Teddies ,Ady from,ahh,well,hey Ady, who are you with technically?:D
Then others that I don't even know.
Lets not toss out the baby with the bathwater just because of 2 idiots who couldn't write an intelligent paragraph if their life depended on it decide to attack us..All hot air and no substance.

phicks
10-16-2006, 05:21 AM
hey Ady, who are you with technically?

I don't think he knows anymore. :p:

Jose its still early around here. One of the admins will probably clean up the mess at WCG in a bit. They did the last time as well. I tried the report button but couldn't get it to work. :slap:

Movieman
10-16-2006, 05:24 AM
I don't think he knows anymore. :p:

Jose its still early around here. One of the admins will probably clean up the mess at WCG in a bit. They did the last time as well. I tried the report button but couldn't get it to work. :slap:
My Thanks to you also for your support this morning.
It was greatly appreciated.:clap:

leviathon-nz
10-16-2006, 05:28 AM
Maybe I should start reading the forums over at wcg. Is this anything worth taking notice of it is it just some one blowing some hot air?

phicks
10-16-2006, 05:30 AM
Calling someone a cheater is very serious in my book. Especially when you have no evidence and are talking out your arse. Dagorath should be banned especially after this last tantrum.

itznfb
10-16-2006, 05:33 AM
Maybe I should start reading the forums over at wcg. Is this anything worth taking notice of it is it just some one blowing some hot air?

i think you should do the exact opposite. i think you should add http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/forums to your blocked sites list.

Movieman
10-16-2006, 05:34 AM
Long story, 2 incidents within 8 hours of one another..Looks to me like the second guy, dagorath, the same one that came after me(us) on 9/11/06, decided to use the first one as a reason to start his assault. Possible that it was coordinated but that would imply intelligence and this guy has none.

Calling someone a cheater is very serious in my book. Especially when you have no evidence and are talking out your arse. Dagorath should be banned especially after this last tantrum.
Agreed on all points. Thats why I posted my log from the WU to show what I was using.
These idiots just can't comprehend the computational power that exists here.
I have nothing to hide but according to him I must've used at least 3 programs to mianipulate the log.
Now anyone who knows me can tell you that I would be clueless there.:D

leviathon-nz
10-16-2006, 06:00 AM
I started reading the stuff over there and got bored by the 3rd page. I will however agree that being called a cheat is reasonably unjust in this case. I think i'll let you guys duke it out and report the outcome if there ever is one plus im not a member there and i see no reason for me to be. So good luck guys and hope you come out with a favorable result for all.
Cheers, Mat

[XC] Adywebb
10-16-2006, 06:30 AM
My friend, and I use that word intentionally.
None of this was your doing in any way. Dagorath is a troll with a dirty mouth and tonight I stopped being Mr. Nice guy and took him apart with facts that all will see and beleive as I backed up what I said with evidence.
He's nothing to me.
The other one was different. His position should be eliminated and I will try to see that taken care of today.
Totally uncalled for with no evidence at all.
I don't take his comments as coming from WCG at all and your always welcome here.
Dave
Thank you Dave - I really appreciate your kind words, I am just sad and disappointed that you have had to endure this after what happened at Rosetta.

When I first came here promoting WCG to you as an alternative, I half expected to be treated with contempt and flamed, but in fact I have always been treated here with courtesy and respect - something I will always remember and be grateful for.

XS are a great team and I am delighted to be associated with you.

Ady

Ady from,ahh,well,hey Ady, who are you with technically?
As phicks said - I'm not sure I know anymore! - my home team is the PCReview Crew II, but I also crunch for BitBenderTech and Teddies.

Personal points don't mean much to me anymore, as long as the science gets done I help out wherever I can.

EDIT: Now if anyone here can get my E6600/DS3 rig working properly I would be even more grateful! :lol:

Movieman
10-16-2006, 06:51 AM
Thank you Dave - I really appreciate your kind words, I am just sad and disappointed that you have had to endure this after what happened at Rosetta.

When I first came here promoting WCG to you as an alternative, I half expected to be treated with contempt and flamed, but in fact I have always been treated here with courtesy and respect - something I will always remember and be grateful for.

XS are a great team and I am delighted to be associated with you.

Ady

As phicks said - I'm not sure I know anymore! - my home team is the PCReview Crew II, but I also crunch for BitBenderTech and Teddies.

Personal points don't mean much to me anymore, as long as the science gets done I help out wherever I can.

EDIT: Now if anyone here can get my E6600/DS3 rig working properly I would be even more grateful! :lol:
Hey, XS is always happy to have new people stop in.
Now as to your 6600/DS3 rig, stop in the WCG secrion any night and one of the guys will be glad to give you some tips.

littleowl
10-16-2006, 07:36 AM
IMO they are just upset because they are too stupid to figure something like that out on there own!!

Yoxxy
10-16-2006, 08:15 AM
Dagorath <-- This guy is kind of a :banana::banana::banana::banana:.

I don't see how people don't get the speed deal. I would say most are running conroe @ 3.6 ghz or more. Right now I have 5 boxes up and slowest is a p4 3.2 ghz. I have a Conroe 4.1 ghz that does 2 results in 2:12. I don't really see why XS wouldn't be getting more points per hour.

Oh well tomorrow the kentsfield goes in. So hopefully we can get 4x4.1 ghz going :).

Jose
10-16-2006, 08:35 AM
My biggest issue is with the greek named &#196;dviser", I can ignore an idiot like rath but a member of the staff...is no way.

ShootStraight
10-16-2006, 08:50 AM
Its funny that they say we ran away from Rosetta, when its obvious they havent even looked at Rosetta and are taking heresay and anecdotal evidence as gospel. Even with 9 out of every 10 members having pulled most, if not all their resources and redirecting it to WCG (and a host of other projects) we still have a team there which is consistently in the top 10 (7-9) producers for the project with a fixed credit system where the #1 producer is outproducing us by roughly 2.5x our output. We could be in the top 5 with every one doing a couple of 3 hr WU's a week. :rolleyes:

They say one thing yet the facts say something very different.

-SS

[XC] riptide
10-16-2006, 08:53 AM
Right. We need our 2 team leaders... namely Lev and Hal. Do your stuff guys!

[XC] leviathan18
10-16-2006, 09:20 AM
well let me write to the wcg admins i wont tolerate a advisor from wcg call us cheaters without any proof

im really pissed

lawrywild
10-16-2006, 11:53 AM
who are these noobs? :stick:

[XC] Adywebb
10-16-2006, 03:08 PM
Hey, XS is always happy to have new people stop in.
Now as to your 6600/DS3 rig, stop in the WCG secrion any night and one of the guys will be glad to give you some tips.
Thanks again Dave - I will pop in with my tale of woes soon :thumbsup:

gr8golf
10-16-2006, 03:19 PM
I've been crunching for a couple of weeks. I like the thought that I am contributing to a good cause, and the competetive side of me does want to ourperform others on the list. I really don't see the point in cheating though. Does it really give you a bigger e-penis, because I might want to reconsider. :confused:

itznfb
10-16-2006, 03:23 PM
Does it really give you a bigger e-penis, because I might want to reconsider. :confused:

that's the whole point to our argument. the fact is that XS doesn't really care who has the most points. outscoring other teams is just an added bonus and a way for us to show the community what OCed monsters/monster farms can really do. the bottom line is most of us crunch these projects because we have lost someone to the diseases they help fight. if we didn't believe in the project and its accomplishments we would all just go crunch math projects.

gr8golf
10-16-2006, 03:33 PM
I hear you - and I was probably being sarcastic when I shouldn't, but I just can't see why anyone would think more of themselves for cheating their way to a higher score. It's kind of like someone cheating in on-line games, they might beat me (doubtful) but all they would have proved is that they can beat me when they cheat.

RAMMIE
10-16-2006, 03:35 PM
That was a very entertaining read.That Dragoroth has some issues.
Good thing ya'll have support from people who don't crunch for XS:Adywebb,phicks,and that foul mouthed carl.h:woot:
I'm still rooting for you all.Keep up the good work.

[XC] hipno650
10-16-2006, 03:38 PM
guys we don't need to tellt he admins this guy needs a doctor!!!!! he has been so blinded by jelousy and hatred that he need serious help!!!! points matter not only science!!! my solution to this madness and name calling.......stay away from the wcg forums.

thanks addy for the apology but you had nothing to do with it. but thatks anway!:)

and if we got that conroe rig up and running would you give us a hand and put it on our team:p: :p: :D :D j/k we would be happy to help!

edit:hey rammie long tme no see. still hate us?:p: :p: :D j/k nice to see you back at the forum (unless i am blind and always were here:para: :para:

itznfb
10-16-2006, 03:40 PM
ady, just post a new thread with your questions about your C2D rig. i'm sure we can get them answered here.

DAK1640
10-16-2006, 03:42 PM
whew...man o' man...Thankfully we have great Admins at WCG that seem to care. As far as 2 very ignorant people, I can overlook their child like comments & opinions. XS is about helping great causes, and having fun too, while road-killing along the way. I don't think anyone could argue that XS could contribute more PC power to any worthy cause than any other team out there (given an equal starting point).

What a great bunch of people at XS...I am proud to be a member !!!:toast: :toast: :toast:

Jose
10-16-2006, 04:14 PM
Didactylos is still a Community Adviser and the drangonrag is allowed to post so IMHO the Administrators at WCG have not done a thing.

Until they do: I for one, will not crunch an additional WCG unit . I am detaching from WCG.

This BS has to stop, if the administrator do not take clear and unambiguous action , I will not participate in their projects.

I am still too hurt by what happened at Rosetta to relive this BS again.

I am outs.

Movieman
10-16-2006, 04:20 PM
Didactylos is still a Community Adviser and the drangonrag is allowed to post so IMHO the Administrators at WCG have not done a thing.

Until they do: I for one, will not crunch an additional WCG unit . I am detaching from WCG.

This BS has to stop, if the administrator do not take clear and unambiguous action , I will not participate in their projects.

I am still too hurt by what happened at Rosetta to relive this BS again.

I am outs.
That I can see 3 threads were deleted and one was locked.
Any further actions they have taken I am not aware of yet but I am trying to find out.

Jose
10-16-2006, 04:26 PM
That I can see 3 threads were deleted and one was locked.
Any further actions they have taken I am not aware of yet but I am trying to find out.

David , I was burned by project administrators that promised me action and did nothing.
No More.
As long as Dydaltycos or whatever his name is stays as a Community Advisor, the project is supporting him : no if or buts.

Want to be burned again, It is your call. I am not going to.

boatasiaus
10-16-2006, 04:31 PM
As a noob in the crunching arena, I made the mistake of spending (wasting) valuable time reading thru the threads at WCG. Several things came immediately to mind:

I don't crunch for points. I crunch for the satisfaction of knowing I am doing what I can to hopefully better someone's life in the future.
That said, bigger, faster machines are our (XS) weakness. Points are a testosterone fix: they allow us to beat our chests and shout ooh-ooh ahh-ahh. Yeah, maybe it is somewhat of an e-penis thing. Cheating negates that feeling, and causes shrinkage, so what's the point?
I am very disappointed in the mod's/advisors lack of response over at WCG. Talk about turning a blind eye. If it continues, there are plenty of other folding projects out there....

phelan1777
10-16-2006, 04:34 PM
okay so why are people getting upset over getting beat out by 1's and 0's?

if anything Team XS should just plow ahead and leave the little boys in the dust, they can't keep up their loss, let them cry foul because they cannot do more, their fault and theirs alone.

Paying head to them only feeds their little minds.

Damn the torpedoes FULLL SPEED AHEAD!

The Bow of the SS XS is strong and will hold true.

The pissants score points for their futile cause by getting you to drop from the game Jose, don't feed them, that is what they want, for the team to start to crack and crumble.

Don't make a play for them, yes the Admin at WCG may not neuter the whelps as much as any of us would like, their bark is just a yelp so keep cruising ahead at full speed they will fall to the wayside soon enough.

<<<<<<< goes back to his 1-2 machine crunching.

Movieman
10-16-2006, 04:40 PM
David , I was burned by project administrators that promised me action and did nothing.
No More.
As long as Dydaltycos or whatever his name is stays as a Community Advisor, the project is supporting him : no if or buts.

Want to be burned again, It is your call. I am not going to.
Jose:
This all happened what? 12 hours ago. Isn't is quite possible that someone somewhere actually had to work today, maybe get home and eat,kiss the Mrs and the kids,maybe go out and get some food or a auto repair..
My point is that not everything happens in the blink of an eye.
Things in people's lives take precedence over issues like this as most people consider these things to be at the most minor issues.
Yes, we do take it more seriously than most but everything has to be taken in perspective. If it bothers you that much, stay away from there.
I'll deal with it. Don't let it get to you pal, this isn't another Baker that I can see.There are also levels of authority. 3 threads by Dagorath were removed.
The person who did that may have that authority but not the authority to remove a community advisor..All things in their time my friend, be patient.
Look at our long term goals and remember one thing: XS walking away from this is exactly what this jerk Dagorath wants. He is plainly jealous in addition to not having his head screwed on correctly.
If you want to put a smile on his face, detach and you've given him his phyrric victory. My answer is to throw so much at it and all using the stock client that there is nothing for them to bit*h about.
Bury the bastard with what we do best. Just think on that a few will you pal?;)

rob725
10-16-2006, 04:41 PM
It's a shame to see all of our positive momentum potentially derailed by a couple of idiots. Doesn't that give them more power than they deserve? By withdrawing we simply give the two morons, who are not wcg, what they want.

phelan1777
10-16-2006, 04:41 PM
hehehe that is what I said, just differently :-P

rob725
10-16-2006, 04:49 PM
Ha ha. You have to be fast here; neither your's or MM's post were up when I started.

STEvil
10-16-2006, 04:56 PM
I agree action should be taken against them, but I dont think the WCG admins are high enough up on the list for the action I want taken.

DAK1640
10-16-2006, 05:01 PM
sticks & stones...(Have faith people)

[XC] hipno650
10-16-2006, 05:19 PM
Jose:
This all happened what? 12 hours ago. Isn't is quite possible that someone somewhere actually had to work today, maybe get home and eat,kiss the Mrs and the kids,maybe go out and get some food or a auto repair..
My point is that not everything happens in the blink of an eye.
Things in people's lives take precedence over issues like this as most people consider these things to be at the most minor issues.
Yes, we do take it more seriously than most but everything has to be taken in perspective. If it bothers you that much, stay away from there.
I'll deal with it. Don't let it get to you pal, this isn't another Baker that I can see.There are also levels of authority. 3 threads by Dagorath were removed.
The person who did that may have that authority but not the authority to remove a community advisor..All things in their time my friend, be patient.
Look at our long term goals and remember one thing: XS walking away from this is exactly what this jerk Dagorath wants. He is plainly jealous in addition to not having his head screwed on correctly.
If you want to put a smile on his face, detach and you've given him his phyrric victory. My answer is to throw so much at it and all using the stock client that there is nothing for them to bit*h about.
Bury the bastard with what we do best. Just think on that a few will you pal?;)

mm put it nicely. i was about to post something worse to jose. don't get me wrong i like you and your a good guy. but you are jumping to conclutions!!! do you remeber what happened at WCG before...... the mod where quick to deal with this a$$ face.....and when we asked about the optimized client they were quick to respond and give us support and their opinion. not every one who runs medical apps is a baker. there are good people out there! (but not but face dagorath) i won't see this team fall apart AGIAN because of some losser on the wcg forums. i loved rosetta beged people to stay and wait but baker did nothing and it hurt me. but after seeing how the mods at WCG dealt with the first attack i will say that these people care!!!

i don't want to see you go!!!! and no offense to anyone else cuz i am a newer member to xs but i don't want ot see another of the other new people follow you. you are a natural leader and that is a strength. don't use you power for evil:D this is a good project with a great cause. we got lucky after rosetta to find another medical app that deals with cancer and aids. will we be so lucky if there is a next time.

and besides we are not #1 yet:D

Movieman
10-16-2006, 05:43 PM
mm put it nicely. i was about to post something worse to jose. don't get me wrong i like you and your a good guy. but you are jumping to conclutions!!! do you remeber what happened at WCG before...... the mod where quick to deal with this a$$ face.....and when we asked about the optimized client they were quick to respond and give us support and their opinion. not every one who runs medical apps is a baker. there are good people out there! (but not but face dagorath) i won't see this team fall apart AGIAN because of some losser on the wcg forums. i loved rosetta beged people to stay and wait but baker did nothing and it hurt me. but after seeing how the mods at WCG dealt with the first attack i will say that these people care!!!

i don't want to see you go!!!! and no offense to anyone else cuz i am a newer member to xs but i don't want ot see another of the other new people follow you. you are a natural leader and that is a strength. don't use you power for evil:D this is a good project with a great cause. we got lucky after rosetta to find another medical app that deals with cancer and aids. will we be so lucky if there is a next time.

and besides we are not #1 yet:D
Very well said. i think sometimes that we have to look beyond the written word at the person that is writing. Some of us are ruled more by passions than others and it's a blessing and a curse at the same time.
Jose and I have many things in common and passion is one of them.
I think the good lord gave Jose a little bit hotter blood than me but maybe thats to deal with the temps down in Puerto Rico.
Bottom line is this: No 2 bit POS is chasing me away from this project.
Any one wants to see what I'm doing and I'll be glad to send them what ever they want to satisfy their curiousity.
Who knows, we may teach them something and bring more to their program.:D

Something to add: If anyone doubted why I make such a big deal of using the stock client, it is crap like this. Everything I have is on 5.4.11 and I can stand up and say FU pal, go and look, it's clean as driven snow!

carl.h
10-17-2006, 01:38 AM
Jose, just think on this a while.

I don`t go and fight cos I like it, as much as people think different. A lot of old buddies gave me a lot of stick over what I said but I believed every word. I will stick my neck out every time for you and XS if you are in the right and you know it, if you walk away now how do I feel ? Not WCG, not the trolls...me !!

There were others there too whose fight it wasn`t, are you walking away from us !

Dagorath stopped posting suddenly. Banned ? I don`t know.

Didactylos, left it alone and it appears he`s at least had an admonishment. He I believe is still being looked at by admin.

I know Rosetta was a long battle and in some way`s it feels like we ran away which is what the trolls say.....and it hurts, but you and I know it isn`t true.

Are you going to let Cancer and Aids win cos Admin didn`t sack Didactylos on the spot ?

I took a lot of stick, cos of my foul mouth :rolleyes: was it for nothing that I put myself there ?

You get your arse back in here and be part of this team when it takes #1 spot, I know how you feel, you think I`m different ?

You walk away now and in a small way you are letting me down, I expect fellow hot heads to be with me.:p:

DAK1640
10-17-2006, 02:31 AM
Jose, The team needs you and wants you to be a big part of our effort. Please re-join.

Rinsewand
10-17-2006, 02:32 AM
well, after reading that thread and thinking "urmmm" I'm stopping here. People who have no arguement, then completely change their tack once they've been proved wrong should have no bearing at all on what goes on within our team, we're better than that!

:toast:

Fold on!

RwD

rob725
10-17-2006, 06:21 AM
Well put Carl, and thanks. Your "foul mouth" was quite tame compared to the first words that entered my mind. :toast:

Movieman
10-17-2006, 10:07 AM
Jose, just think on this a while.

I don`t go and fight cos I like it, as much as people think different. A lot of old buddies gave me a lot of stick over what I said but I believed every word. I will stick my neck out every time for you and XS if you are in the right and you know it, if you walk away now how do I feel ? Not WCG, not the trolls...me !!

There were others there too whose fight it wasn`t, are you walking away from us !

Dagorath stopped posting suddenly. Banned ? I don`t know.

Didactylos, left it alone and it appears he`s at least had an admonishment. He I believe is still being looked at by admin.

I know Rosetta was a long battle and in some way`s it feels like we ran away which is what the trolls say.....and it hurts, but you and I know it isn`t true.

Are you going to let Cancer and Aids win cos Admin didn`t sack Didactylos on the spot ?

I took a lot of stick, cos of my foul mouth :rolleyes: was it for nothing that I put myself there ?

You get your arse back in here and be part of this team when it takes #1 spot, I know how you feel, you think I`m different ?

You walk away now and in a small way you are letting me down, I expect fellow hot heads to be with me.:p:
Don't worry Carl, we're not going anywhere but UP!:D
As to Dagorath,scum pal, couldn't carry your jockstrap if he tried.
That's an old US expression that means he isn't even in your league.
What I am totally surprised at it is the depth that guy sank to.
His comments about your Mother brought out in me a feeling of pure hate and disgust.
If the Admins at WCG do not ban this guy, I will write the board of directors at WCG personally each and every one asking that something be done.
Once again, my thanks for your support and I know that all of XS feels the same way.

Jose
10-17-2006, 10:13 AM
Even if I rejoin today: the extraterestials have a gazillion wus in my computers and I will not erase them: I want the vault points. The WCG battle is one of atrition, it can wait a few weeks for me.

[XC] Adywebb
10-17-2006, 10:15 AM
Well put Carl, and thanks. Your "foul mouth" was quite tame compared to the first words that entered my mind. :toast:
You probably didn't see the earlier stuff - the worst language has been edited, and several threads deleted...

@Jose - I'm with Carl on this - he, myself and others outside of this team have supported you solidly over there, did you read the foul abuse directed at Carls Mother before that thread got deleted? - lets not make it all for nothing folks, the main protagonist Dagorath will be deal with if he hasn't already, and I'm sure Didactylos has been at least spoken to.

Remember this was ONE sick person causing this, NO-ONE else supported him over at WCG at all - I think you would agree this is a totally different situation than at Rosetta.

[XC] leviathan18
10-17-2006, 10:16 AM
yes the teddy rulez LOL

Jose
10-17-2006, 10:17 AM
It's a shame to see all of our positive momentum potentially derailed by a couple of idiots. Doesn't that give them more power than they deserve? By withdrawing we simply give the two morons, who are not wcg, what they want.

I can have a temper tantrum every now and them): I am the designated nut case ... the rest of you dont. So if any one of you derails he, she or it will feel this up their butts: (Yes Dragon-ass' tongue was removed and put to a better use). So loose momentum, feel the tongue.

Ps Change my Title and he who changes my title or worst quotes me dies.

Jose
10-17-2006, 10:21 AM
You probably didn't see the earlier stuff - the worst language has been edited, and several threads deleted...

@Jose - I'm with Carl on this - he, myself and others outside of this team have supported you solidly over there, did you read the foul abuse directed at Carls Mother before that thread got deleted? - lets not make it all for nothing folks, the main protagonist Dagorath will be deal with if he hasn't already, and I'm sure Didactylos has been at least spoken to.

Remember this was ONE sick person causing this, NO-ONE else supported him over at WCG at all - I think you would agree this is a totally different situation than at Rosetta.

Addy will you join me at XS Team SETI?

Movieman
10-17-2006, 10:22 AM
I can have a temper tantrum every now and them): I am the designated nut case ... the rest of you dont. So if any one of you derails he, she or it will feel this up their butts: (Yes Dragon-ass' tongue was removed and put to a better use). So loose momentum, feel the tongue.

Ps Change my Title and he who changes my title or worst quotes me dies.
You mean I shouldn't move that toilet to your avatar?:rofl:
Good find pal!:up:
I'll join you, be glad to.(walks to garage to get the 386/20)
:rolleyes:

[XC] Adywebb
10-17-2006, 10:30 AM
Sorry Jose :D , you know I like ya mate, but searching for aliens ain't my thing I'm afraid - I need to keep helping find cures for those who need them now and in the future ;)

Jose
10-17-2006, 10:49 AM
Sorry Jose :D , you know I like ya mate, but searching for aliens ain't my thing I'm afraid - I need to keep helping find cures for those who need them now and in the future ;)

How about XS Team TSC?

LOL I am shameless...

phicks
10-17-2006, 12:08 PM
Jose the toilet looked interesting until I saw who's tongue was attached. :hm: :p:

Movieman
10-17-2006, 12:31 PM
Jose the toilet looked interesting until I saw who's tongue was attached. :hm: :p:
Now don't tell me you can recognise people by their tongues?
( There's enough double entendre in that sentence to kill a horse!:D )

phicks
10-17-2006, 12:34 PM
Haven't tried but you never know. :p:

I did see this though

Yes Dragon-ass' tongue was removed and put to a better use

:eek:

Movieman
10-17-2006, 12:49 PM
Haven't tried but you never know. :p:

I did see this though

:eek:
Even at 54 there's enough of the kid in me still that if I knew where that slime lived I'd pay him a visit and teach him some manners. That stuff to carl about his mother was so far over the line that it begs to be answered

phicks
10-17-2006, 12:54 PM
Don't think I've ever seen anything like it and would have shut him up myself if I could have. Carl or anyone else doesn't deserve crap like that. :(

rob725
10-17-2006, 12:56 PM
I thought, based on drag's comments, that we were so good that we could back-trace his ip and command his commputer to piss on him.:D

Movieman
10-17-2006, 12:58 PM
Don't think I've ever seen anything like it and would have shut him up myself if I could have. Carl or anyone else doesn't deserve crap like that. :(
Did some digging on him yesterday. He's done this stuff on many forums and whats funny, always the "penis" comments..Maybe the boor boy was shortchanged by the good Lord as that seems to be always on his mind.
The gentleman upstairs probably saw what he'd created and did a quick snip to make sure he didn't reproduce!;)

[XC] Adywebb
10-17-2006, 01:19 PM
Yep, that POS seems to upset folks everywhere he goes - he uses same old pathetic insults, but the ones about Carls Mum is a new low even for him :mad:

WindForce
10-17-2006, 01:21 PM
The gentleman upstairs probably saw what he'd created and did a quick snip to make sure he didn't reproduce!;)

:ROTF::ROTF::ROTF::ROTF::ROTF::ROTF:

phicks
10-17-2006, 03:34 PM
Did some digging on him yesterday. He's done this stuff on many forums and whats funny, always the "penis" comments..Maybe the boor boy was shortchanged by the good Lord as that seems to be always on his mind.

Ok everything makes sense now. :D

[XC] serlv
10-17-2006, 04:23 PM
Jose the toilet looked interesting :hm: :p:

Patty, you are such a bad, bad "girl". I love you for it. Are you married?

phicks
10-17-2006, 04:28 PM
Scott I knew you would really know what I meant about the toilet. :p:

And yes I am. :eek: :D

[XC] serlv
10-17-2006, 04:46 PM
ahhh, well.... still crazy 'bout you. :)

phicks
10-17-2006, 04:54 PM
:D Thats good to know.

Last I talked to you, you had a woman. Hope you didn't show her all those computers. :eek: :D

Movieman
10-17-2006, 05:00 PM

Last I talked to you, you had a woman. Hope you didn't show her all those computers. :eek: :D
The ladies chase Scott..he looks much younger than he is!
I keep telling him to stop and let them catch him, at least for a while..
He isn't getting any younger and I can tell you, they stop chasing you when you hit 50 pal!:D

phicks
10-17-2006, 05:03 PM
:p:

Never understood why he didn't let one or two catch him either or at least like you said for a while anyways. :slap: :D

[XC] serlv
10-17-2006, 05:05 PM

Yeah, but I let her know I knew how to overclock more than just processors, and that things around here run 24/7! :eek:
:D :banana:

phicks
10-17-2006, 05:06 PM

Maybe you need 2 women then. One for the day shift and one for night shift. :D

[XC] serlv
10-17-2006, 05:11 PM

Hmm, good thinkin', Patty!

[XC] Adywebb
10-17-2006, 05:11 PM
Hey Patty - I am watching all this flirtin' you know :slap:

Your mine, mine I tell you - all mine...Muhahahahah :nuts:

phicks
10-17-2006, 05:12 PM
I would talk Ady. You will flirt with anything that is still breathing. :p:

Movieman
10-17-2006, 05:13 PM

And at his age a case of Viagra for each!
A Cardiac Care unit standing by outside the house might also be a good idea!:p:

I would talk Ady. You will flirt with anything that is still breathing. :p:
Hey, he has his standards, his words to me,I swear!:rolleyes:
8-80,blind,crippled or crazy...See? He does have standards!:rofl:

phicks
10-17-2006, 05:16 PM
Wow Scott is older than he looks. :D

Hey, he has his standards, his words to me,I swear!
8-80,blind,crippled or crazy...See? He does have standards!

Yep that sounds like Ady :D

Movieman
10-17-2006, 05:18 PM
Wow Scott is older than he looks. :D

Yep that sounds like Ady :D
yup, 29 his last birthday..:rolleyes:
oops, his last birthday during the 90's maybe

[XC] Adywebb
10-17-2006, 05:25 PM
:lol:
Hey, he has his standards, his words to me,I swear!:rolleyes:
8-80,blind,crippled or crazy...See? He does have standards!:rofl:
You have me so wrong Dave...........why discriminate against those over 80? :rofl:

phicks
10-17-2006, 05:31 PM
Harder for them to run away isn't it Ady. :D

[XC] Adywebb
10-17-2006, 05:50 PM
Sure is - them zimmer frames are a b*gger though :p:

Movieman
10-17-2006, 05:51 PM
Sure is - them zimmer frames are a b*gger though :p:
And just cause your here tonight, just got another one up and running for the cause!;)

[XC] riptide
10-18-2006, 04:25 AM
Yeah, but I let her know I knew how to overclock more than just processors, and that things around here run 24/7! :eek:
:D :banana:
What was that then. the kitchen sink, vacuum cleaner and the ironing board. Ha ha!.