PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Windforce!

ShootStraight
10-15-2006, 03:51 PM
Thats some good crunchin youre doing there. Nice pass! :fact: :toast: :cool:

-SS

[XC] serlv
10-15-2006, 03:52 PM
Thats some good crunchin youre doing there. Nice pass! :fact: :toast: :cool:

-SS

Wha' happened?

PS
Where you been and what have you been up to lately, SS? Been kinda quiet...

Cheers,
Scott

ShootStraight
10-15-2006, 04:36 PM
Wha' happened?

PS
Where you been and what have you been up to lately, SS? Been kinda quiet...

Cheers,
Scott

Wha' happend is I got run down by the "Windforce Express!":D

As to me, just trying to keep my head above water, changing diapers, earaches, nightmares, potty training, and keeping my two 1/2 y.o. from throwing her toys or infant brother into the fireplace. Bathroom remodels, electrical fires, and winter is fast approaching.

Other than that, same old same old... Just trying to do what I do best: shut up and crunch. :D

How goes things with you?

-SS

DAK1640
10-15-2006, 04:53 PM
DDTung will overtake RSMura in 2 days...And again he will rule the roost for XtremeSystems...

Good going Victor...:toast: :woot: :toast: :woot:

[XC] serlv
10-15-2006, 06:53 PM
Wow, that is amazing! didn't quite beat him to 5 million, but was only off by less than a day! Unreal!

Sigma: just trying to stay relatively sane. if i was in your situation i'm not sure i could handle it. kids are a load ( and a joy ).

work has been picking up; OT is becoming almost a regular thing.

unfortunately for me, i've just come down with the mother of all colds ( i think that is what it is ), and at the wrong time. gonna have to try to tough it out.

~~~~
Nice crunchin', Windforce!

WindForce
10-15-2006, 09:28 PM
Who? When? What??
Geez didn't notice, and didnt think i would pass you that soon, my prod. is a mess lately...Many rigs need babysitting @ the office, some i still haven't moved from Rosy, main rig is doing 50-50 with QMC, i'm in the midst of installing 2 huge projects been working on for the last year, and my little one ( almost 3 years old ) as demanding as ever :D

Movieman
10-16-2006, 12:50 AM
JEEZ, compared to you guys I got it easy..Of course I was taking care of a 2 1/2 year older back in 1979!:D and again in 1990!:eek:
Now all I have to do is get this new..oops, will have to wait on this one.
Some things do have to be secrets now don't they.:p: