PDA

View Full Version : Motherboard Mod Service

Nohto
06-19-2002, 10:52 AM
Where, if any is the best place to have the voltage mods done for a motherboard. Abit AT7-Raid.

Mr. Thompson
06-21-2002, 07:37 AM
Home or a local electronics repair shop if you are not comfortable with doing the soldering on your board.

OPPAINTER
06-21-2002, 07:38 AM
Mr. Thompson

Welcome to Xtreme:D

Long time no see:)

OPP

Jen
06-23-2002, 02:34 PM
Mike at pretestedcpus.com does soldering for motherboards.

Jen

DaGooch
06-23-2002, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by Jen
Mike at pretestedcpus.com does soldering for motherboards.

Jen

Did you get the modified board from him yet? BTW, welcome to the Xtreme Systems Forums! :)

Bulldog
06-24-2002, 06:34 AM
If you PM me I have a guy in jasper Tenn, who can do any mod very trustworthy and a overclocker...does not do it for a living but does make KILLER Bio's and does mods including the hoot micro solder one for a hardware temp moniter not software...I am trying to get him over here..but no worries if you want or need it done right the first time he's as good as they get

Jen
06-24-2002, 06:47 AM
Originally posted by DaGoochMeister

Did you get the modified board from him yet? BTW, welcome to the Xtreme Systems Forums! :)

Looks like a very nice place. I see JcViggens is around and OPP among a few others I have seen . Hopefully I can find a place among these great giants

I have the board with the modifications done by him. He also supplied me with some Samsung Pc2700 that he says will do 215 fsb.

I will say its one of the cleanest jobs I have seen so far. Almost would miss it if you didnt know where to look.

Now only problem I am haveing is the Duron I have here wont boot up the motherboard. I am waiting on my 1700+ XP to get here today from AMD. And hopefully it will work as I feel it will