PDA

View Full Version : MX-EVA3 - Bad news from www.xtwerkz.com

deerhunter
06-19-2002, 09:48 AM
Here is an exceprt from an email www.xtwerkz.com sent me in reference to my order:
"Regretfully, at this time we will not be receiving any further shipments from MaxXxpert due to their final quality control methods and the ridiculously large number of "Dead on Arrival" units from the initial shipment.

I guess I'm stuck with air for another month!:(

OPPAINTER
06-19-2002, 10:17 AM
deerhunter,

I'm right there with you, My Eva blew a Gasket or somthing so I'm out a MX until Maxxxpert does some Quality controll. Basiclly it will be beter in the long run I guess.

OPP

calantak
06-19-2002, 11:02 AM
how many people have an eva-unit now?

Neptune5k
06-27-2002, 08:05 AM
On top of these dead units, I've read that Asetek is claiming copyright infringment, so the MV might get shut down before it gets a chance to shine.

SOCOM
06-27-2002, 08:58 AM
Is asetek going to claim that refridgerators are also infrindging on their copyrights? They don't like that someone else came into the market, with a better preforming product (till it breaks or dies eisily) they what they have to offer. It also caters to people who dont want some :banana::banana::banana::banana:ty case attached to their system.

-SOCOM

Neptune5k
06-27-2002, 08:00 PM
I agree socom, I'm just simply posting what Asetek said. Apparently, the developers of the MV where certified Vapochill retailers "just long enough to develope a clone," or so says Asetek.