PDA

View Full Version : Sorry Hixie, My pie now.. Muahahahaaaaa..

[cTx]Philosophy
10-11-2006, 01:07 PM
just got 7th place last update..

Hey Dak, make it a little fun and run it like 1m daily so I dont get u tomorrow :)

hixie
10-11-2006, 10:22 PM
Just in case people don't know, i'm stopping all DC projects for a while.
However, i will be back and i'll be hungry for some pie!!!

DAK1640
10-12-2006, 01:37 AM
Philosophy, Comcast called me looking for YOU again. B/W whore...:toast:

DAK1640
10-12-2006, 02:58 PM
Thanks for running me over PARTNER...lol:toast:

[cTx]Philosophy
10-12-2006, 05:17 PM
Thanks for running me over PARTNER...lol:toast:

Sorry bro, majestic needs my usage..

Now my overall goal is to try and make it into the top 10 overall, thats gonna be a while :)

438 mils is 9th place, also held by a fellow team mate Haltech... Here me comes..

[XC]melymel
10-19-2006, 10:09 PM
I also now have to apologise to hixie as I have stolen yet more of your pie and have now hit 8th, sorry bout that :p: :toast:

hixie
10-20-2006, 06:41 AM
why do poeple keep stealing my pie? :( :slapass: :nono:

Frisch
10-20-2006, 07:02 AM
why do poeple keep stealing my pie? :( :slapass: :nono:
They were not brought up properly, a true Gentleman would stop.

Then if they wanted to proceed, they would send you a kind letter asking for permission, and that would come with three copies.

If they then were allowed, they would deny the chance, waiting for yet another "yes you may".

This would go on for a while, until the formality, which all true Gentlemen know about, was final.

All this would be delivered in three copies for every "May I"..."Yes"..."I won't"...."But you shall".."No I will not"..."I demand you to"...."Ok then"

Those copies should be filed under "I want to pass Hixie" and show future "I want to pass Hixie" how this is properly done.

Regards
Turtles know better.

Mc Intosh
10-20-2006, 11:40 AM
Can i please get the adress of Hixie? Seems i've been stealing some of his pie...

I'll be requesting about 35% of the pie :toast:

mad mikee
10-20-2006, 06:29 PM
I spent 3 hrs last nite trying to fix the :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: 'disk is full' and had my router acting stupid :brick: :upset: Seems fixed for now. Hope to be helping out more now :sonic:

Using some of your notes from the MJ-12 forum along w/ my fellow MJ-12 XSTM pal Frisch (cameo appearances from time to time) Thanks!

Have you got the other machine on yet?

Can i please get the adress of Hixie? Seems i've been stealing some of his pie...

I'll be requesting about 35% of the pie :toast:

Mc Intosh
10-20-2006, 10:00 PM
Have you got the other machine on yet?

Yes it's on, expecting to do around 4.4 mil. now, but it seems my router doesn't cut it... have to wait and see the results of today...

hixie
10-20-2006, 10:33 PM
You may have a share of my pie for now, but i'll want them back.
I should be back to 100% strenght in about a months time.
Maybe with a 100% increase in strenght ;)

[XC] moddolicous
10-21-2006, 03:08 AM
Mc Intosh, are you using Rar or LZMA?? Because your data cralwed is always pretty high (compared to other people that high).

Mc Intosh
10-21-2006, 06:27 AM
Mc Intosh, are you using Rar or LZMA?? Because your data cralwed is always pretty high (compared to other people that high).

I use Winrar, don't exactly know why i've got so much data... i use best compression method.

Alex thought it had something to do with the domains i crawled, but now i crawl .com's as well...

Mc Intosh
10-21-2006, 06:30 AM
Having troubles with the 2nd machine, output is not what it should be yet :cussing:

[XC] moddolicous
10-21-2006, 07:27 AM
LZMA is better IMO if your machine can handle it (A-XP +). It compresses it smaller and makes it easier for them to index. Just uncheck external archiver, check enable LZMA compression, set dictionary size to 8 and set word size to 64 or higher, and you should be set. Of course, this is all IMO.

Mc Intosh
10-21-2006, 07:38 AM
LZMA is better IMO if your machine can handle it (A-XP +). It compresses it smaller and makes it easier for them to index. Just uncheck external archiver, check enable LZMA compression, set dictionary size to 8 and set word size to 64 or higher, and you should be set. Of course, this is all IMO.

Done!

I'll just have to give it 24 hours to see what happens...

[cTx]Philosophy
10-21-2006, 08:14 AM
Mod sorry man, I havent forgotten about you bro, ill get on it today ok..