PDA

View Full Version : Turtle speaks the truth about Pie and humans.

Frisch
10-08-2006, 03:27 PM
Pie describtion

Formed like a circle, to be cut from the middle and out in to an Isosceles Triangle. Where two sides ( those from the middle of the pie ) has to ( and will ) be of the same lenght. Whereas the edge ( the line round the cake indicating the circle ) will be shorter.

Now....this describtion will normally be seen as a perfect cut of a pie.... BUT....

Not all people know how to behave in the chase for delicious food, so they will make us aware of other types of triangles..

I have been introduced to many types, which will be to much of a geometric lesson, that I will bother you with such boredom....Turtles like good shapes, but in an other sense, so I have decided to cut the lesson down to one word..... GREED.
This should activate some of your braincells in to the questions WHO !!? WHY !!?

I will leave it at this, and just make certain that you know that a Turtle simply couldn't hold on to such a piece of pie, because of our small feet... so we are innocent ( we always are)

PS
The moral of this story, is not to be found.

PPS
Confused ! Then you know how a Turtle among the human species has trouble adapting to your funny shapes.

STEvil
10-08-2006, 06:02 PM
turtles eat pie

Frisch
10-08-2006, 06:47 PM
turtles eat pie
You kinda leave me in the dust STEvil, is this a question or a straight "They do eat pie, so don't feel safe in their presence"

I'll answer both

No
No

Now i have left you in the dust, with a couple of short answers, feel free to throw dust back again.

STEvil
10-08-2006, 07:54 PM
Not all people know how to behave in the chase for delicious food, so they will make us aware of other types of triangles..

I have been introduced to many types, which will be to much of a geometric lesson, that I will bother you with such boredom....Turtles like good shapes, but in an other sense, so I have decided to cut the lesson down to one word..... GREED.
This should activate some of your braincells in to the questions WHO !!? WHY !!?

Eat those geometric shapes before they turn to dust! 'Though what is not palatable to one may be to another I guess?

Movieman
10-08-2006, 08:00 PM
I have a better answer: Give me the whole pie and then there's no need for discussion!:D
I still love that pic that was put up during Rosetta of the big guy with all the pie except one little slice and they were refering to DDTUNG and RyderOCZ!
Let me see if I saved it.

Frisch
10-08-2006, 08:43 PM
Eat those geometric shapes before they turn to dust! 'Though what is not palatable to one may be to another I guess?
God STEvil, you made history, in the sense that, for the first time ever a Turtle had to google.
Palatable...OMG...what kind of way is that to say that it will do for some, and not for other.....Jesus......Christ..... (yes, we low walkers have heard about that figur too )
So in your words....
No, it is not palatable to Turtles, and we don't give a s... about your shapes.. so let them for Turtles sake, turn in to dust, for what we care.....:D

I have a better answer: Give me the whole pie and then there's no need for discussion!:D
I still love that pic that was put up during Rosetta of the big guy with all the pie except one little slice and they were refering to DDTUNG and RyderOCZ!
Let me see if I saved it.
Please no naked Turtles....
Thanks in advance....

:D

STEvil
10-08-2006, 08:59 PM
I'll take all the dust I can get :D

jimwah
10-09-2006, 11:30 AM
Conclusive evidence - turtles like scoffing fruit with or without a pie-like crust...and indeed triangular or not :fact:
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y68/jandz/bigbite.jpg

Frisch
10-09-2006, 12:41 PM
Conclusive evidence - turtles like scoffing fruit with or without a pie-like crust...and indeed triangular or not :fact:
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y68/jandz/bigbite.jpg
I deny......
It's a manipulated picture
You're clearly a spy, trying to make us look greedy......
I have revealed a XS double agent...:cool: :D

PS
STEvil, your lust for "dust", shows your greed.

Movieman
10-09-2006, 12:45 PM
Up and running MJ12 on the actiontec, lets see if the new firmware helps!
As to that pic, I found it!:D
Absolutely loved this one:

jimwah
10-10-2006, 03:54 AM
I deny......
It's a manipulated picture
You're clearly a spy, trying to make us look greedy......
I have revealed a XS double agent...:cool: :D

:D :hehe:
I refute the claim that I'm spying against the average hard-working turtle, they may be a little greedy, but they are not intrinsically evil - unlike they're smaller cousin, the terrapin :devil: . I've seen how these little beasts operate, and it's not just pie they have a taste for, it's human blood too.

Frisch
10-10-2006, 04:37 AM
:D :hehe:
I refute the claim that I'm spying against the average hard-working turtle, they may be a little greedy, but they are not intrinsically evil - unlike they're smaller cousin, the terrapin :devil: . I've seen how these little beasts operate, and it's not just pie they have a taste for, it's human blood too.

I read your text, and do I have an upload for you.......:mad:

Ready....

AVERAGE..... Who are you calling average, ME.... JOHN... LONG JOHN... The superior Turtle of all times......... AVERAGE ..... NO SUCH THING AMONG TURTLES... get your spying straight....

Thanks for downloading this message

Regards
The higher order of superior Turtles

jimwah
10-10-2006, 06:37 AM
:slapass: my-bad-spying-self
:worship: turtle

[cTx]Philosophy
10-10-2006, 09:32 AM
My philosophy on this subject is this..
Pies cause cavities, and I know turtles have wonderful smiles, so to be fair to one of gods loved species..

Just eat something else, like apples, the dentists sure way to fight cavities..

Leave the pie eating to us more suited individuals such as myself, dont worry ill eat some for you too frisch..

STEvil
10-10-2006, 06:13 PM
my greed is showing, oops :D