PDA

View Full Version : Sorry Windforce!

Movieman
10-08-2006, 12:46 PM
Just looking at the stats and I'm sorry to tell you that with tonights update you will have the nastiest set of tire tracks to clean off of you!
The DDT freight train has already run you down, you just didn't hear it yet!
Stand off to the side if your smart so it doesn't hurt so much!:D

[XC] serlv
10-08-2006, 12:51 PM
Just looking at the stats and I'm sorry to tell you that with tonights update you will have the nastiest set of tire tracks to clean off of you!

Not a big deal. We'll all get our turn!
As I said before, "no one gets out of here alive!"
I only wish someone could compete...

[XC] moddolicous
10-08-2006, 12:52 PM
Where are you guys getting these stats lol. I'm soo confused. From the WCG website?

[XC] serlv
10-08-2006, 01:39 PM
Where are you guys getting these stats lol. I'm soo confused. From the WCG website?

Yeah, http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/team/viewTeamMemberDetail.do?sort=points&teamId=69B8364XP1

lv_dicedealer
10-08-2006, 02:25 PM
My question is this...

I have seen some guys post nifty little graphs of stats, where are they getting those?

I really really miss BoK's stats with the 'Days to BBQ' feature:(

Movieman
10-08-2006, 02:28 PM
My question is this...

I have seen some guys post nifty little graphs of stats, where are they getting those?

I open up BOINC manager, hit "My Grid" and from that page just about everything you would want is linked.
Questions, shoot me a PM and I will show you how to get anything from there.

DAK1640
10-08-2006, 02:45 PM
My question is this...

Don't feel so bad friend. I am also pitiful when it comes to this stuff.

[XC] MarioMaster
10-08-2006, 03:07 PM
These threads always make me feel sad cause my hardware sucks so bad, even with 3 computers my RAC in boinc is only 141 :(

ah well

[XC] mysticmerlin
10-08-2006, 03:11 PM
These threads always make me feel sad cause my hardware sucks so bad, even with 3 computers my RAC in boinc is only 141 :(

ah well

Time for a second job and a kentsfield :woot:

WindForce
10-08-2006, 03:26 PM

I think you're just in need to increase your post count...I didn't see DDT passing by, so this means i was probably behind him already:D

DAK1640
10-08-2006, 03:28 PM
Windforce, you have great output...How many rigs you runnin?

Anyone know when we can begin using our GPU's to help crunch?

WindForce
10-08-2006, 03:29 PM

ah well

Well, my rac sucks too, but i think it's 5.4.11's fault...I'll start moving to 5.4.9 now to see if this fixes it. The problem is some wus take almost 24 hours, and i see the boinc service stops in many rigs...I have to baby seat them everyday now :mad:

WindForce
10-08-2006, 03:32 PM
Windforce, you have great output...How many rigs you runnin?

40 running now. A 3700+ went online and crashed after 1 wu ( hard disk died ) so it will come back in 2 days.
My watercooling project is 90% finished ( i'm writing now with my hands full of pentosin ), and it will start crunching from Tuesday i guess. It's a X2 3800+ with 1GB OCZ Plat.
Then next week i'll add a few more i still didn't have time to move from R@H, so i will have +-50 rigs in total next week.

Movieman
10-08-2006, 03:34 PM
I think you're just in need to increase your post count...I didn't see DDT passing by, so this means i was probably behind him already:D
Trust me, with the update in app 2 hours he will pass you..I know where to go to look!:D
Now if the day ever comes that I pass you, then you'll see me toss a party here, but I doubt that will happen!:p:

eddy
10-08-2006, 03:37 PM

ah wellLeave them on all the time.

I used to be at aroun 180-190. Now that I've been leaving mine on overnight, It's up to 290-300.

WindForce
10-08-2006, 03:37 PM
Now if the day ever comes that I pass you, then you'll see me toss a party here, but I doubt that will happen!:p:
Well, at least try :D

Movieman
10-08-2006, 03:39 PM
Well, at least try :D
I am pal, BELEIVE me I am!:D

WindForce
10-08-2006, 03:44 PM
I am pal, BELEIVE me I am!:D
On another note, i started the evening by installing the waterblock for my video card which was the final missing piece, so t'was a great way to start the evening. While forcing the last tube into place, i missed the barb and spilled like a healthy bottle of pentosin/distilled water mixture everywhere...quite messy.
Been fixing everything back specially with the help of my faithful hairdryer for the last 3 hours, so i'm going to sleep and wait till tomorrow to finally install Windows on that thing :-(

Mr_Slinky
10-08-2006, 03:59 PM
As Homer would say D'oh!!
Just remember haste makes waste so slow down WF!
Not in crunchin them WU
Want to know what you spilled it all over... the bottom of the mobo and gfx card. Anything else?

WindForce
10-09-2006, 01:30 AM
As Homer would say D'oh!!
Just remember haste makes waste so slow down WF!
Not in crunchin them WU
Want to know what you spilled it all over... the bottom of the mobo and gfx card. Anything else?
Well, bottom of mobo, gfx card, then the bottom of the case straight into the speaker that pi$$ed me off already anyway. The thing is the case is acrylic, and left and top panel have been removed to install wc, so the liquid went through the bottom onto the table and from the table onto some huge plastic bag with tons of modding stuff, so i moved this stuff and some papers away with my hand/feet while holding the tube and barb with the other hand...Luckily i went by the book and didn't plug the mobo, just modded the psu to give some juice to the pump and rad :)

[XC] DragonOrta
10-09-2006, 05:05 PM
My question is this...

It took me a while to find it as well. WCG BOINC stats are under Free-DC Stats as Fight Aids @ Home.

Bloody_Sorcerer
10-09-2006, 06:04 PM
Anyone know when we can begin using our GPU's to help crunch?

Already have, just for F@H and its still pretty dang beta... only x19xx cards presently and it needs a non-crunching core :x