PDA

View Full Version : Im back

leviathon-nz
10-08-2006, 07:39 AM
Hey all, im back after being stuck in antarctica for 6 months (well it seems like it anyway). Actually I moved countries and haven't had net for half a year but now im back up and running yay. So thanks to all the people who took on the project while i was out of it, you rock. And may I say, GO TEAM:banana:

Martijn
10-08-2006, 08:01 AM
Nice to see you back again!! :)

Movieman
10-08-2006, 08:03 AM
Hey all, im back after being stuck in antarctica for 6 months (well it seems like it anyway). Actually I moved countries and haven't had net for half a year but now im back up and running yay. So thanks to all the people who took on the project while i was out of it, you rock. And may I say, GO TEAM:banana:
Things changed a bit while you were gone. Get those machines cranking pal.
We need you. BIG goals for this team. Read the threads for the last month here. The XS freight train is on a roll to #1!:D

[XC] mysticmerlin
10-08-2006, 08:55 AM
I thought you fell off the face of the planet. I kept looking for you to post here.
So just a FYI, The guy who starts the team up had to buy the 5 tier Kentsfield rack to motivate the team! :rofl:

[XC]melymel
10-08-2006, 08:56 AM
haha I didn't think you existed ;). :welcome: back!!

[XC] hipno650
10-08-2006, 09:12 AM
good to see you!!!!!!

Frisch
10-08-2006, 09:13 AM
A visitors reaction to........ I'm back

OMG
For a moment i thought Arnold Schwarzenegger http://images.google.dk/images?q=tbn:HPyVP5mSpuC1sM:www.phonservice.de/Bb/Mr_Olympia/Arnold_Schwarzenegger.jpg had left Politics and decided to beat the DC community up....

The visitor leaves with a welcome back, and feel relaxed, after he has been confirmed that no such thing is going to take place....

Welcome

-Acid-
10-08-2006, 09:20 AM
welcome back to the fold (bad joke but hey i had to)
as for the no net for half a year god thats nearly as bad as no sex !!!!!!!!!

DAK1640
10-08-2006, 10:17 AM
welcome back to the fold (bad joke but hey i had to)
as for the no net for half a year god thats nearly as bad as no sex !!!!!!!!!
What do you mean by "nearly" birthday boy...Oh, I forgot, I am much older...

Welcome back leviathon-nz:toast:

leviathon-nz
10-08-2006, 10:19 AM
Yea its just about been that bad, but its never going away again:) helps to work for an isp. As to the kentsfield rack we shall just have to wait till it comes in a server version then ill see what I can pull on accounting. Hmm now to go find me some more machines and a new motherboard, I kind of forgot that research helps hence i ended up with one that i can't overclock with:( stupid impulse buys.

Movieman
10-08-2006, 10:23 AM
Yea its just about been that bad, but its never going away again:) helps to work for an isp. As to the kentsfield rack we shall just have to wait till it comes in a server version then ill see what I can pull on accounting. Hmm now to go find me some more machines and a new motherboard, I kind of forgot that research helps hence i ended up with one that i can't overclock with:( stupid impulse buys.
It does, it's called Clovertown..a Kentsfield in a xeon flavor..
How many would you like? I can order them for you right now!
Just need money!:D

leviathon-nz
10-08-2006, 10:26 AM
yay! ohh accounting aint gonna be happy in the morning.

Movieman
10-08-2006, 10:35 AM
especially when I tell you what an ES Clovertown costs!:rofl:

leviathon-nz
10-08-2006, 10:52 AM
I was guessing that it wasnt gonna be pretty. I might have to give that a miss for a while but ill see what i can get going with the stuff round here anyway.

[XC] serlv
10-08-2006, 11:33 AM
WtFB! Good to see you round here.

So, forget the S2? No good?
Can't you contact them and tell them you meant to get an S3?

Scott

STEvil
10-08-2006, 12:35 PM
check the PLL, the S2 might overclock with some prodding.

brot
10-08-2006, 02:50 PM
:) welcome back...
Your sig says: "not much else, will get round to building something useful when I find the time"

it seems that you mean this serious when you think about an clovertown...