PDA

View Full Version : Very OT: What is the going rate in your neck of woods for an Xtreme Tickle Me Elmo?

Jose
10-06-2006, 04:56 AM
Down here is highway robberry and I need to know pronto: my God-child wants one and asked me. I have till January 6th to deliver. ( Three Kings Day)

So I call my Xtreme Hound Friends : find me a place where they have them and inquire the price and please report.

TIA

[XC] serlv
10-06-2006, 06:53 PM
Down here is highway robberry and I need to know pronto: my God-child wants one and asked me. I have till January 6th to deliver. ( Three Kings Day)

So I call my Xtreme Hound Friends : find me a place where they have them and inquire the price and please report.

TIA

WTF is that!?!

Movieman
10-07-2006, 01:24 AM
WTF is that!?!
http://www.engadget.com/2006/09/19/t-m-x-elmo-debuts-the-x-is-for-extreme-dude/

DAK1640
10-07-2006, 01:44 AM
I am too stupid to understand this thread...:confused:

Movieman
10-07-2006, 01:55 AM
Jose: I'll find you one pal..Little kids should have those special presents.
many years ago the Cabbage Patch dolls were what every kid wanted.
Back then you couldn't find them for love or money!
My ex took a part time job in a Child World store in Sept that year just to get them. Come Christmas day we had over a dozen, one for each of the kids of ours and the other family members kids.
She will get Elmo..That's a promise.;)

Jose
10-07-2006, 03:54 AM
HE will not get the elmo. Dear Lord 250 extra bucks and he can have his first computer ( And I can start him in the ways of the cruncher). So come Jan 6 kid will get a computer instead of Elmo. I spoil my nephews and god-childs but now way will I pay over 100 bucks for a freaking doll.

Elmo can kiss my but.

Movieman
10-07-2006, 03:57 AM
HE will not get the elmo. Dear Lord 250 extra bucks and he can have his first computer ( And I can start him in the ways of the cruncher). So come Jan 6 kid will get a computer instead of Elmo. I spoil my nephews and god-childs but now way will I pay over 100 bucks for a freaking doll.

Elmo can kiss my but.
You mizer! Skinflint! Scrooge!:p:
Kids are special. Maybe she can have one from "Uncle Dave" and Jose..;)

Jose
10-07-2006, 04:04 AM
You mizer! Skinflint! Scrooge!:p:
Kids are special. Maybe she can have one from "Uncle Dave" and Jose..;)

David the kid is a HE. He wants the doll . ( I have suspission his Dad is the motivator for the asking , His dad collects dolls.... I told my friend ( the kids mother ) when she was dating the dad that he looked weird as in....

No way . Uncle Dave . This times uncle Jose and his compadre are not going to spoil the kid. ( I dont want him to say 10 year latter that he is gay because I bought him a doll.)

MIZER?!!!!! I rather spend 400 for a computer than 100 for something whose rwal price is 40. ( Now If we were talking orchids , that is something different) :)

Movieman
10-07-2006, 04:09 AM
David the kid is a HE. He wants the doll . ( I have suspission his Dad is the motivator for the asking , His dad collects dolls.... I told my friend ( the kids mother ) when she was dating the dad that he looked weird as in....

No way . Uncle Dave . This times uncle Jose and his compadre are not going to spoil the kid. ( I dont want him to say 10 year latter that he is gay because I bought him a doll.)

MIZER?!!!!! I rather spend 400 for a computer than 100 for something whose rwal price is 40. ( Now If we were talking orchids , that is something different) :)
Ok,OK!! Don't get mad at me! I will go and crawl back under my rock!:sofa:

Jose
10-07-2006, 04:14 AM
Ok,OK!! Don't get mad at me! I will go and crawl back under my rock!:sofa:

Dont hide...lol take your :slap: :slapass: :slap: like a man. :rofl:

DAvid the tempation to spoil the kid is great. BUT...........

I am lucky I dont have kids of my own : I would have been the daddy of all spoilers. But a Doll for 100is just ridiculous ..... I have recurring visions of my dad when I told him I wanted the whole GI Joe collection. :) :p: :)

TY for getting me the info LOL LOL