PDA

View Full Version : Should have been 3 more cores

[XC] flat-four
10-04-2006, 10:31 PM
So I got my package from the egg today, but my ram decided to be shipped from Tennessee instead of California. So my new e6600 rig won't be up until Monday. I did get my 3500 rig upgraded to a new ccbbe 0615epmw Opty 165. It looks to be a great stepping. Changed it to 275x9 after the switch, and it booted right up. Ran 32m pi to check stability, but don't think that will be a problem at stock voltage. We'll see tomorrow morning if there's any problems. Should get a little boost from the extra core, and a nice boost on Monday with the C2D online. Hopefully I can resist the trip to Fry's to get some ddr2 so I can get it running(never done ddr2, so we'll see how that goes)

DAK1640
10-05-2006, 01:57 AM
Great job !!! Druel...WCG, watch out, Team XtremeSystems is now playing in this game & starting out as a major under-dog way after the others teams have been crunching for a long time. But that's what makes it fun, watching our train runover vehicles stuck on the tracks huh?:toast:

Movieman
10-05-2006, 03:40 AM
Hey, today we're going to run past both the USA and Russia..
Now when's the last time that was done!:p:

Martijn
10-05-2006, 06:10 AM
Great job !!! Druel...WCG, watch out, Team XtremeSystems is now playing in this game & starting out as a major under-dog way after the others teams have been crunching for a long time. But that's what makes it fun, watching our train runover vehicles stuck on the tracks huh?:toast:
Vehicles? Weren't it turtles? :rofl:

<apologises to Frisch>

[XC] leviathan18
10-05-2006, 06:34 AM
yeah crushing turtles my favorite thing to do

Movieman
10-05-2006, 07:08 AM
yeah crushing turtles my favorite thing to do
Now you listen! That turtle is one of the best things to ever happen at this forum...Now I will admit he can be a bit strange at times, but so aren't we all!:p:

***************NO TURTLE CRUSHING ALLOWED!***************

[XC] leviathan18
10-05-2006, 08:07 AM
:p: i have my title because i love to crush turtles and eat them in soup :p: