PDA

View Full Version : WC - Stupid Bubbles!

big poppa pump
10-03-2006, 05:13 AM
Howdy!

Finally got a chance to setup and test my WC for leaks. The good part - no leaks. Here is my setup!

Swiftech MCR220, Storm Rev2 C, MCW 60, Swiftech MCP655 pump with 7/16 Masterkleer. Been bleeding this for the past 24 hours. Everything seems to be good except for some stupid micro bubbles stuck to the T-line tube lining from the T to halfway up the T-line. I have been moving my case around in between and also tapping on the tube occassionaly with a screwdriver to drive the bubbles up. It does work and I see some some bubbles rise to the top but there are still some left around that area.

Do you think that these will go away if I continue running for another 24 hours and doing what I have been doing? I have also been adjusting the potentiometer to reduce the pump's RPM to see if this has any effect, does it??? Anything else I can do to speed up this process and get rid of these dman micro bubbles?

TIA! Any advice is appreciated.

BPP.

Jupiler
10-03-2006, 05:28 AM
Bleeding your loop with a T-line might take quite some time before all bubbles are gone. First time I used a T-line, it took 2-3 days before all of them were gone.

[XC] DragonOrta
10-03-2006, 10:09 AM
If the bubbles are in your t-line and not in your loop, don't worry about them. They won't effect anything.

big poppa pump
10-03-2006, 10:43 AM
Yeah! The bubbles are only in the T-line. No sign of any bubbles whatsoever at any other places. I have moved the case in every possible direction and there's no water noise or any bubbles moving anywhere else in the loop. I am gonna run it for another day or so and see what happens!

thanks!

Holst
10-03-2006, 10:58 AM
This is the point the the Tline, to catch all those little bits of air and keep them out of the main loop.

Given time they will all dissapear.

Alchemy1
10-03-2006, 01:40 PM
You could give them time and they will go away, but I usually thump the tube to speed up the process. However, bubbles in the t-line won't hurt anything.

granulf
10-03-2006, 02:56 PM
I never get rid of all the bubbles in my t-line, even after more than a month... Pinching it, slapping it... None of those seem to do the trick :p:

Darkenreaper57
10-03-2006, 04:33 PM
Sometimes tilting your entire system helps get rid of bubbles.

As someone pointed out before, if they are in the t-line, then it will not hurt your cooling capacity.

big poppa pump
10-03-2006, 07:58 PM
Update time! Most of the bubbles are gone. There are a few micro bubbles here and there. Gonna keep running the system for another couple of hours or thru the night with some occassional tiliting and hitting the t-line.

Vapor
10-04-2006, 09:25 PM
Take a picture with the flash on with the shortest exposure time that comes out clearly....I think everyone would be surprised at how many micro bubbles there are IN the loop for the first week or so.