PDA

View Full Version : Less than 5 million to go!

Movieman
10-02-2006, 01:47 AM
And Cruncher's Inc is CRUNCHED!
Good going guys! Haven't been as much help here as I wanted to with all these router issues but I'm trying.

DAK1640
10-02-2006, 01:52 AM
Thanks for the update MM. You need to get your FOIS running at it's max. Hope you sort it all out.:toast:

Movieman
10-02-2006, 02:03 AM
Thanks for the update MM. You need to get your FOIS running at it's max. Hope you sort it all out.:toast:
It's going, but if I leave MJ12 running it loses the connection so I'm running it when I'm here and can boot the router if needed.
Bloody Sorcerer put me onto a link to set up a smoothwall and I'm looking into that..

Been watching my favorite Turtle haul ashes!:D
Frisch found an app that he can fly in!
Good going pal!:toast:

DAK1640
10-02-2006, 02:26 PM
MM, pls send me one of your feeds, I can use it...:toast:

Jose
10-02-2006, 02:51 PM
I don't understand buckets unless they come with KFC printed on them.
But I am trying : Lets see what happens during the night.

I joined the team and I am bucketing :)

Movieman
10-02-2006, 02:58 PM
MM, pls send me one of your feeds, I can use it...:toast:
Thanks for reminding me, with all thats going today i forgot to turn it on!
:slap: <--Me

Frisch
10-02-2006, 03:08 PM
All flying Pigs, listen up, only one update from a beautiful view down on the lost souls without wings.

I, the superior flying Turtle, welcome Dave the Flying Pig, the thinker Philoshopy, I welcome you all to put on your wings and act in a way only the Xtreme do.

And that is to fly above the mess, as a spirit in denial of a physical limit.

Go Pigs

Regards
John The Flying Turtle

Frisch
10-02-2006, 03:23 PM
Sorry for the double, but a proper ending was missing, so......

Give me high five and a big ......... OINK

Thanks

Jose
10-02-2006, 05:01 PM
My first measly points were added . I am in 45 position in the team.

I have noticed a lot of inactive crunchers: Could they be contacted and re motivated to crunch? Who is our Captain in this team.

To be honest: I dont know what I am doing here except watch some buckets go from full to sparse. Worst : some one has the idea of using the word starving ....eeeeeeckkkkkkk

Movieman
10-02-2006, 05:06 PM
My first measly points were added . I am in 45 position in the team.

I have noticed a lot of inactive crunchers: Could they be contacted and re motivated to crunch? Who is our Captain in this team.

To be honest: I dont know what I am doing here except watch some buckets go from full to sparse. Worst : some one has the idea of using the word starving ....eeeeeeckkkkkkk
Like the TV add, set it and forget it!:D
Haltech is the Captain I beleive. Most of the guys that stopped got nasty letters from their ISP's because MJ12 will use a ton of bandwidth if you let it.

Jose
10-02-2006, 07:19 PM
Weird: Diablo seems to move faster when it comes to surfing , now that MJ 12 is on.