PDA

View Full Version : Wow, Victor's Cruising now...

DAK1640
09-30-2006, 01:16 PM
Better watch out RSmura...DDTung is gonna run you down in no time...Rob725 is gonna eat my Pie too...He just scored an awesome C2D.:toast: :toast: :toast:
Geez: Colac Area Health scores over 25K daily...HUGE (our next conquest in 3 days)

[XC] riptide
09-30-2006, 04:09 PM
Better watch out RSmura...DDTung is gonna run you down in no time...Rob725 is gonna eat my Pie too...He just scored an awesome C2D.:toast: :toast: :toast:
Geez: Colac Area Health scores over 25K daily...HUGE (our next conquest in 3 days)
Well lets see now. In 5 days Mr. DDTUNG:cool: Has done 10% of RSmura total. Straight through the ranks like a tornado through a trailer park!
Give me more of that hardcore action!

EDIT: These stats are so slow to update on the WCG site. grrrr

EDIT: And who the BANNANA... wtf??!!! Marcel Thibault!!! Can someone kick him off the team! :mad:

Movieman
10-01-2006, 09:13 PM
Well lets see now. In 5 days Mr. DDTUNG:cool: Has done 10% of RSmura total. Straight through the ranks like a tornado through a trailer park!
Give me more of that hardcore action!

EDIT: These stats are so slow to update on the WCG site. grrrr

EDIT: And who the BANNANA... wtf??!!! Marcel Thibault!!! Can someone kick him off the team! :mad:
Yes, agreed 100%..That's the guy that opened his mouth and spewed out verbal sewerage that we "forced" members to use optimised files and that we told the members to work with us on finding a back door into WCG's servers to manipulate the WU we got! He put his name on the team on the same day he said that! 9/11/06...Fitting date, another verbal terrorist.:(
I'm going to email Kevin at WCG and see how we get this guy off of the team. Just seeing his name there sickens me.

Jose
10-02-2006, 04:09 AM
[/B]
Yes, agreed 100%..That's the guy that opened his mouth and spewed out verbal sewerage that we "forced" members to use optimised files and that we told the members to work with us on finding a back door into WCG's servers to manipulate the WU we got! He put his name on the team on the same day he said that! 9/11/06...Fitting date, another verbal terrorist.:(
I'm going to email Kevin at WCG and see how we get this guy off of the team. Just seeing his name there sickens me.

I dint know how ut works in WCG but in the Boinc Projects : The Team Founder has administrative powers to kick a member out of a team.

rob725
10-02-2006, 04:10 AM
Especially, since he's not even a cruncher. Hasn't returned a result since april 30th. His alter ego, dag, still hasn't returned a result since 9/16.

rob725
10-02-2006, 04:34 AM

Run RSmura down? I'm just hoping to catch a glimpse of him as he blows past me today. He may even get past you, but you might get one more day to relish being ahead of DDTung. I borg'd my parents A64 yesterday; they were quite happy to contribute.

Great job, DDTung! :toast:

Movieman
10-02-2006, 04:39 AM
Run RSmura down? I'm just hoping to catch a glimpse of him as he blows past me today. He may even get past you, but you might get one more day to relish being ahead of DDTung. I borg'd my parents A64 yesterday; they were quite happy to contribute.

Great job, DDTung! :toast:
I just thought of one way to keep DDT from getting to the top:
We form ONE big sub team with everyone on it!:D
Nah, forget that idea, he'd still get there..just take him a week longer!:p:

rob725
10-02-2006, 04:46 AM
We'd at least be able to give him a run for his money. We have several guys who would make the Top 50 list in daily TEAM production.

DAK1640
10-02-2006, 02:22 PM
I think Victor's output is TURBO CHARGED with nitrous...He just keeps the button on full time. I would be happy to have his spill over (claimed vs granted) differences. That would put me in 3rd place...:banana:

DDTUNG
10-02-2006, 02:28 PM
In a week I'll put the other half of my farm on WCG.:)

DDTUNG:cool:

-Acid-
10-02-2006, 02:31 PM
the Other half

OMG POWER SO MUCH POWER

Movieman
10-02-2006, 02:35 PM
In a week I'll put the other half of my farm on WCG.:)

DDTUNG:cool:
Yea,well your going to need it once I get my,ahh,hmm, ok, forget that statement! There aren't enough borgable PC's in NH to catch you!:D

joshd
10-02-2006, 10:41 PM
yea... i wish i could stroll in, and just... you know... casually double the team's output :rolleyes:

:toast: :toast: :woot:

mad mikee
10-03-2006, 03:00 AM
Of DDT's farm:
:sonic::sonic::sonic::sonic::sonic::sonic::sonic: :sonic::sonic:

(Already passed DAK1640 :fact:, should pass us sometime today :hehe: )

:toast: once again to spiritual leader :clap: :woot:

Movieman
10-03-2006, 03:04 AM
Of DDT's farm:
:sonic::sonic::sonic::sonic::sonic::sonic::sonic: :sonic::sonic:

(Already passed DAK1640 :fact:, should pass us sometime today :hehe: )

:toast: once again to spiritual leader :clap: :woot:
The guy is scary! 8 days and over 800K in points...
And did you notice, 66 device installs..:D
I don't think he's waiting that week he mentioned!:rofl:

Privateer
10-03-2006, 07:49 AM
teams must sh1t themselves when they see your name, I do for them.
:toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast:

-Acid-
10-03-2006, 08:11 AM
teams must sh1t themselves when they see your name, I do for them.
:toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast:

seconded

Remembers old godzilla movies

ARGGGGGGGGGGGHHHH it's DDTUNG RUNNNNNNNNNNN:cool:

[XC] Fifty
10-03-2006, 10:49 AM
heck I am just glad he is on our team!

[XC] hipno650
10-03-2006, 03:24 PM
how much per day was his average boinc points in rosetta cuz he could be oing 600k in wcg points soon!!!!!!!:slobber: :slobber: :slobber: thanks for the effort dd!!!!!

nn_step
10-03-2006, 03:35 PM
seconded

Remembers old godzilla movies

ARGGGGGGGGGGGHHHH it's DDTUNG RUNNNNNNNNNNN:cool:
Amen to that, Godzilla is DDTUNG's :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

[XC] riptide
10-03-2006, 04:05 PM
how much per day was his average boinc points in rosetta cuz he could be oing 600k in wcg points soon!!!!!!!:slobber: :slobber: :slobber: thanks for the effort dd!!!!!
Mr. DDTUNG:cool: if I remember correctly was talking home a cool 230-250K a day in R@H. Is this correct? Think it is. Anyways it was usually 50% of the teams total.

[XC] hipno650
10-03-2006, 05:24 PM
Mr. DDTUNG:cool: if I remember correctly was talking home a cool 230-250K a day in R@H. Is this correct? Think it is. Anyways it was usually 50% of the teams total.
:slobber: :slobber: :slobber: :slobber: :slobber: :slobber: :slobber: wow