PDA

View Full Version : Who is moujikpeyoti?

Movieman
09-23-2006, 04:33 PM
on the team?
Thought I knew everyone but this person I don't.
http://www.majestic12.co.uk/projects/dsearch/userinfo.php?id=282
And look at the stats for this guy!:slobber:

[XC]melymel
09-23-2006, 04:36 PM
I dunno either Dave but he's topped Haltech.. :slobber: Please identify yourself and many many thanks for joining, im not sucking up.. not at all :p:

:toast:

DAK1640
09-23-2006, 04:41 PM
Wow, I'm pretty sure he isn't using a modem...:toast:

Movieman
09-23-2006, 04:50 PM
Yes, scary..and new..I know Haltech was #1 up to at least a couple days ago, I think I saw this guy yesterday..Can you transfer points in MJ12?
And whoever you are, identify yourself please..:D
I do have 2 buds in Quebec but I doubt this is either of them..

[cTx]Philosophy
09-23-2006, 10:33 PM
I just checked and also was wondering this..

Is he even a XS member?

Checked the member list and hes not even a member of XS
http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/memberlist.php?do=getall&page=72&order=asc&sort=username&ltr=M

And upon further research this is the only post hes even mentioned in..

Does kick happen to ppl who like dont even belong to us?

[XC] moddolicous
09-24-2006, 03:07 AM
Well, if you look up a member by the name xsthemachine, there is no member, so it could just be someone that didnt like their forum name. Either way, welcome to the team.

Movieman
09-24-2006, 03:13 AM
Well, if you look up a member by the name xsthemachine, there is no member, so it could just be someone that didnt like their forum name. Either way, welcome to the team.
I agree, what is a bit weird is that he shows up on the team on the MJ12 pages but as of last night wasn't showing on the team on the FreeDC stats pages..
OH< and we're kicking butt and taking names today: #2 and WAY in front of #3 so far!
and Joe, ahh,ahem, I hate to say this but.....keep a watch out your back window..:D

[cTx]Philosophy
09-24-2006, 03:18 PM
I wasnt saying it because I wanted him or them kicked..
New members are always welcomed, I just think we should atleast have some kinda association with him/them...I/E hey its me im alive, thanks for having me :).. Hint Hint

I love to be #1 team if we could ever make that, its always good to be at the top..

This py guy :P If only hed convert to XS wed be all good..

Or if this Haltech guy could get back on his throne we'd be ownage :)

[XC] moddolicous
09-24-2006, 04:05 PM
I agree, what is a bit weird is that he shows up on the team on the MJ12 pages but as of last night wasn't showing on the team on the FreeDC stats pages..
OH< and we're kicking butt and taking names today: #2 and WAY in front of #3 so far!
and Joe, ahh,ahem, I hate to say this but.....keep a watch out your back window..:D
Yea, I know. I had a race today up in King of Prussia (crew race, came in 4th in a VA category in the JV-A boat). My moniter is acting funny, so theres not much I can do til I get it fixed.

Bloody_Sorcerer
09-24-2006, 04:31 PM
peyoti is a transfer from team Canada. I'm not sure who he is or why he's transfered over, but welcome to him :toast:

his daily output isn't record-breaking, but he's been at it a loooooong time ;)

nn_step
09-24-2006, 04:40 PM
Now that is what i call XS Spirit.
using what you have to do some good :D

Movieman
09-25-2006, 12:16 AM
I did a google search on him and found a email address and messaged him a Hello..Let's see what happens..Got my curiousity up..:D

[cTx]Philosophy
10-10-2006, 09:47 AM
Hes still not a member here, and has he even responded to your email movieman?

Movieman
10-10-2006, 09:49 AM
Hes still not a member here, and has he even responded to your email movieman?
nope..nothing..on the MJ12 page there is a link to a web page but it's under construction...
Who is the mysterious man from the north?:D

[XC] moddolicous
10-13-2006, 03:31 PM
Anything?? I'd like to at least here a little "hi" or something. Well, if he sees this, I thank him.

[cTx]Philosophy
10-18-2006, 12:01 PM
Another new guy we dont knowe about...
_mcintosh_ , who is this person as well?

Mc Intosh
10-18-2006, 12:05 PM
Philosophy']Another new guy we dont knowe about...
_mcintosh_ , who is this person as well?

http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?t=118757

Towards the middle of the page, look for a bovine avatar :toast:

If i just joined a little sooner, i would have had my very own thread :eek:

Of to work :banana: