PDA

View Full Version : We are out of the vault

[XC] leviathan18
09-21-2006, 01:08 PM
i hope with this we get more attention in the forum and new members enjoy here with have our special subforum with us too.

thanks to njkid for the help :toast:

[XC]melymel
09-21-2006, 01:13 PM
:woot: good work levi and thanks nj!! Maybe this'll help us get the old rosetta spirit back :D. 1 Million day here we come!!! :toast:

[XC]thewildblue
09-21-2006, 01:18 PM
I dont understand why it needed to be moved from the vault ?

[XC]melymel
09-21-2006, 01:25 PM
I dont understand why it needed to be moved from the vault ?

I would think because it is becomming a major DC focus for XS. I'm still all for the general DC section with all projects under it but for now I believe that WCG is becomming popular enough to deserve more recognition. So I think there is reasoning behind the move to here, for now... :toast:

[XC]thewildblue
09-21-2006, 01:49 PM
I still feel it was unneeded. I mean in QMC we are nearly number 1 but no-one has requested it to be moved. We could gain number 1 in that project in no time with support. Also we are also climbing in SOB but no-one has requested that to be moved, I think that these projects should all be in 1 place. They all deserve equal recognition as they are all for the advancement of XS.

[XC] 4X4N
09-21-2006, 02:00 PM
I still feel it was unneeded. I mean in QMC we are nearly number 1 but no-one has requested it to be moved. We could gain number 1 in that project in no time with support. Also we are also climbing in SOB but no-one has requested that to be moved, I think that these projects should all be in 1 place. They all deserve equal recognition as they are all for the advancement of XS.

I agree. There are very few of us on QMC and we are still going to get to #1. If just a few more members joined in it would happen in no time. I would like to see one DC section with sub-forums for current projects, and just one lounge.

[XC] Teroedni
09-21-2006, 02:01 PM
Great :D

Thanks to leviathan18 an njkid:toast:

vaio
09-21-2006, 02:07 PM
Like this? (http://s15.invisionfree.com/Crunchers_Inc/index.php?) :D

I don't have a massive hardware related forum to insert my dc stuff into :p:
I would have thought that having all your dc threads together would aid board navigation as well as giving each project equal prominence.

Just a fellow crunchers tuppence worth :)

[XC] leviathan18
09-21-2006, 03:17 PM
you guys at qmc and sob have a great battle but if you watch the stats right now its impossible for us to take the 1st place instead you guys are near it... we are even struggling to get the 2 place in the dailys and as we moved all from rosetta i asked njkid to replace rosetta for wcg as the big medical app.

we need a lot of help and i think here where is it now can get more attention than inside the vault.

[XC] hipno650
09-21-2006, 04:00 PM
woot:woot: :woot: thanks guys!!!! now i only have to click my mouse once:D

[XC] riptide
09-21-2006, 04:08 PM
you guys at qmc and sob have a great battle but if you watch the stats right now its impossible for us to take the 1st place instead you guys are near it... we are even struggling to get the 2 place in the dailys and as we moved all from rosetta i asked njkid to replace rosetta for wcg as the big medical app.

we need a lot of help and i think here where is it now can get more attention than inside the vault.
ehhhh have you looked at SOB stats lately??? ;)

Firechicken
09-21-2006, 06:56 PM
Lol good deal, I was reading away and thiking what is riptide on talking about these options and doing this and that with a client, we dont have those in our wcg or boinc options whats going on here? these guys have lost it!

Then I look up and find I am tearing around in the sob forum hahahaha:D

vaio
09-21-2006, 06:57 PM
GPS for sale :D

joshd
09-21-2006, 10:46 PM
heh, it took me a while to find the WCG section, hahah.

[XC] riptide
09-22-2006, 12:36 AM
Lol good deal, I was reading away and thiking what is riptide on talking about these options and doing this and that with a client, we dont have those in our wcg or boinc options whats going on here? these guys have lost it!

Then I look up and find I am tearing around in the sob forum hahahaha:D
Hey! get this. I had clicked into Xtream Teams and seen all the sub forums but no WCG. First thought... I was banned from it....
To my relief I zoomed out and found it on the main.