PDA

View Full Version : [wii] The controller

L&MFatty
09-21-2006, 07:50 AM
Hi folks, i was wondering what you guys think about the new controller and it's purpose-->bringing a new gaming experience..

My thoughts, hack and slach games awesome...
driving simulation games?:stick:

?????????????

;)

:toast:

Larry
09-21-2006, 08:10 AM
I'm not really liking the look of it looks uncomfortable but you don't no until you have tried it51508

L&MFatty
09-21-2006, 10:41 AM
they really made something special eh?:)

That's why i admire nintendo for, they only care about gaming, sony and microsoft about the whole multimedia thingy..
nevertheless-->xbox live is a masterwork :fact:

Magnj
09-21-2006, 11:18 AM
XBL is quite amazing thats true. If I had the cash and I was playing games a bit more often I would have a 360 no doubt. But thats a steep price for occasional gaming. I'll spring for the Wii no doubt. The control looks cool but they really need wireless dongle.

L&MFatty
09-21-2006, 11:31 AM
XBL is quite amazing thats true. If I had the cash and I was playing games a bit more often I would have a 360 no doubt. But thats a steep price for occasional gaming. I'll spring for the Wii no doubt. The control looks cool but they really need wireless dongle.
Yes the current price for the nextgen console, bothers me as well.
400$ is still alot and more then the average gamer can afford.
They should limit the price on console and scharge no more then 250$

...yeah i know i want to much :D

Darkenreaper57
10-15-2006, 07:12 AM
It is one of those things that I'll need to try before I decide whether or not I like it. The idea of the Wii controller is awesome, but I wonder how good it really is.

Shift
10-15-2006, 09:02 AM
They also have a regular controller (which looks like the SUper Nintendo one) for the Wii if you don't like the motion sensor one.

The motion sensor controller would depend ont he game I guess. I would like to try it out on Super Smash Bros. :D:D

flavoraid
10-18-2006, 10:17 AM
nintendo always seems to do it first ya know?

I preordered a wii and I haven't been this psyched for a system since n64.
Everything seems weird but tends to work very well in the end like the uber small joysticks on n64.

Axlegear
10-18-2006, 10:00 PM
nintendo always seems to do it first ya know?

I preordered a wii and I haven't been this psyched for a system since n64.
Everything seems weird but tends to work very well in the end like the uber small joysticks on n64.

Just as long as it doesn't suck like the n64.
I couldn't sell those things for free!

Soulburner
10-19-2006, 01:54 AM
What? The N64 was awesome. I've never had more fun than 4 player Goldeneye 007 and Starfox as far as gaming goes.

vitaminc
10-19-2006, 07:32 AM

i like the n64 controller much over the ps controller :o

much easier to use and can take some serious beating in smash bros.

bullet2urbrain
10-19-2006, 08:08 AM
What? The N64 was awesome. I've never had more fun than 4 player Goldeneye 007 and Starfox as far as gaming goes.

Amen!

The N64 was sweet.. i was one of those pesky kids calling KMart,Walmart and the like every day to get one.

I have never found a better way to do FPS on a console than the N64 controller.

I <3 N64

xpsentity
10-19-2006, 11:37 AM
I want to try a racing game with the controller. Turn it sideways and steer, woot!