PDA

View Full Version : WTH!!! I just bought another DDC!!!

Seufari
09-20-2006, 05:49 PM
So I am very happy with my modded DDC and just finished setting up my entire system just the way I want it.
I WILL NOT tear it down again just to change the pump. I honestly dont know why I bought it!?!

I got an amazing deal so I guess it will just sit here until mine dies :S

One question I have, How is the performance of a modded DDC compared to an alphacool/radiical top?

Also, When is Petra realeasing their top?

Petra
09-20-2006, 05:55 PM
One question I have, How is the performance of a modded DDC compared to an alphacool/radiical top?
Well, I don't have data for a modified Delphi top... but I have data for all of the rest (only so many pumps that I'm allowed to cannibalize/kill around here ;) )

Also, When is Petra realeasing their top?
:shrug: Sometime soon? :p:

I've been experiencing delays due to issues at the machine shop I've been working with... but I was promised today that they'll have my prototype finished tomorrow.

Alchemy1
09-20-2006, 06:03 PM
Us computer people just can't pass up a deal. At the beginning of the week I was to owner of 4 pumps (2 DDC+'s and 2 MCP655's). I got a great deal on the 2 DDC+'s and one alphacool top (these will be used in my new system), I am using one MCP655 in my current loop, and I bought a second MCP655 when I bought my PA 120.3. I have already gotten rid of one MCP655 and I will get rid of the second one after I build my new PC.

_G_
09-20-2006, 06:33 PM
<Snip>I got an amazing deal so I guess it will just sit here until mine dies :S /<Snip>
link? :D

Seufari
09-20-2006, 08:41 PM
Well, the seller has removed it from his post...

I bought it and two 80mm fans (which I needed) for $35 shipped! :)
I bought my modded DDC for $40 shipped a couple of months ago and love it.

EDIT: Oh and I am talking about this mod: http://www.systemcooling.com/mcp350_mod-01.html