PDA

View Full Version : New User Questions . . .

gearhead364
09-20-2006, 07:05 AM
I just joined up yesterday and I have a few questions regarding WCG.

First of all how do get your stats to display in your sig? My stats are not going to be that great, just something for me to tinker with.

Second, currently my rig is running 100% on both cores; am I better off running two instances (one for each core) or just let run how it is now. It looks like it is performing two calculations at once on my rig as it is now.

v0dka
09-20-2006, 07:32 AM
I just joined up yesterday and I have a few questions regarding WCG.

First of all how do get your stats to display in your sig? My stats are not going to be that great, just something for me to tinker with.

Second, currently my rig is running 100% on both cores; am I better off running two instances (one for each core) or just let run how it is now. It looks like it is performing two calculations at once on my rig as it is now.

Hi there, welcome to the cozy corner of XS. :up:

You can leave your BIONC client as it is, it will automatically use both cores. The stats I dont know exactly, I think you ened a link from FDC.

Magnj
09-20-2006, 08:05 AM
check out free-dc.org

rob725
09-20-2006, 08:26 AM
Welcome to the team and thanks for joining.

For sig stats go here: melymel's free-dc stat guide (http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?t=107741)

gearhead364
09-20-2006, 09:32 AM
Also why do I have two different point scores, for example; on my stats on the WCG webpage it states that I have generated 1717 points under the detailed section. But when I look at the points generated at the Team History section it only says 434, which is the same as my dc points seen below.

[XC]melymel
09-20-2006, 09:53 AM
BOK has to manually update the FDC WCG stats so they only update every few days as opposed to wcg's eveery few hours. In your sig you could add the WCG boinc stats which update frequently although are lower than the wcg points by 7 times. Your stats ID for boinc WCG is: 268023 simply add it to the boinc wcg box in the statstool. :toast: