PDA

View Full Version : Problem with 1 of my F1-3200PHU2-2GBZX kit

Luciano90
09-15-2006, 07:57 PM
Hi there, well, some days ago I started experiencing some blue screens and CRC errors in windows, so I've searched for the problem. First, my hardware:
Athlon64 x2 4200+
DFI LanParty UT nF4 Ultra-D
Memorias: G.Skill DDR400 2-3-2-5

So, I choose option to boot the Memtest86+, and it started and it failed. Next step, I remove 1 of the sticks, tryed again, and all went well. I removed that stick, and try the other, this failed, it showed errors. The first thing I've tried was to lower de frequency (to 100), but, nothing happened, errors again. So I looked into the forum, and I found the configurations for my motherboard, tryied that and again, errors. I don't know what to do, I am from ARGENTINA, I've got the memories in February of this year, and my warranty was for 6 months, so I don't have it anymore, BUT I know that the memory's got lifetime warranty, but I am in front of 2 problems:
1) How do I send the memory??? Do It takes a lot to came back??? How are the prices??? Do I have to pay the go and the back??? I don't want to have any problems.
2) Do I have to send BOTH memorys? Or only the one that isn't working well?, because I need to use the PC, and actually I can't buy temporary memory's.

Well thanks for reading, I don't know what to do...

GSKILL TECH
09-18-2006, 09:37 AM
it takes 1 year to retrun and $1M dollar.....
i am just kidding.

you need to download the rma form in our website
fill it out and retrun to rma@gskill.com
there is nothing you need to pay for RMA
it takes about 7 business day for rma normally if you live in usa. i am not sure how europe rma goes but i think it is as good as usa

it is good to send both in case both has problem... if you wanna send one that is ok but need to be sure the one you keep is 100% no problem