PDA

View Full Version : I love you guys

[XC] mysticmerlin
09-09-2006, 09:48 PM
I love you guys/and gal's if there are any :buddies: Why can't the rest of this site be like it is here? We are helping each other with out having to see who has the biggest brain pan.:banana:
I just hate to go in the Phase section and try and read :fight:. It is just the same bs every day:bs: Read the sticky's and Mine is better is all the now how you need. :mad: And before you ask no I am not drunk :toast: I am just happy to be a little part of this big dysfunctional family we have here in the Vault. Be it the family that the rest do not speak of but still.

Firechicken
09-10-2006, 12:06 AM
Yeah you're right. These are some of the best bunch of guys you will ever find on any forums out there. No one in here is ever trying to show who has the biggest set of brass balls, some of us with old and slow rigs get treated with the same amount of respect,help, and status as an equal member on the team.

[cTx]Philosophy
09-10-2006, 12:12 AM
I couldnt agree with you guys any more, I am a member of verrrrrry many different forums for different reasons, and here is where I always seem to wind up most of the day, checking in on you guys and seeing what news is going on, Trying to find help for this or that new problem that just arose..

It feels like im part of a family here, and for that I say thanks too..

v0dka
09-10-2006, 12:26 AM
Look at my sig, I'm inviting everyone here to meet the great people that make up the XS DC team. I know only other good guys will come because it also takes something to give.

This is by far the best part of the forum, other parts tend to get a little annoying with so many clichés: this or that brand, this or that (cooling) method, no room to think differently it seems sometimes.

But XS still is a great place as a whole.

Martijn
09-10-2006, 01:31 AM
It feels like im part of a family here, and for that I say thanks too..
As goes for me, I spend more time over here than I spend @ school :D

[XC]melymel
09-10-2006, 02:21 AM
Another yep vote from me. The DC sections have always been a good place where you can post and have fun whilst not having to worry about getting flamed for misssing a full stop or saying that in some circumstances different cpu's are faster than others :eek:. Also it's very easy to get too know people around here and people are always willing to help. :toast:

However as for your phase section example I'm going to defend them. There are a lot of people who come to the forums with zero knowledge of phase and jump right in and ask how to build one and that's an accident waiting to happen, so reading the stickies for safety purposes more than anything is necessary.

Movieman
09-10-2006, 02:46 AM
I love you guys/and gal's if there are any :buddies: Why can't the rest of this site be like it is here? We are helping each other with out having to see who has the biggest brain pan.:banana:
I just hate to go in the Phase section and try and read :fight:. It is just the same bs every day:bs: Read the sticky's and Mine is better is all the now how you need. :mad:
And before you ask no I am not drunk :toast: I am just happy to be a little part of this big dysfunctional family we have here in the Vault. Be it the family that the rest do not speak of but still.

PS Movie Man hope you don't mind me quoting you in my sig. I am hoping to spread the love. :rolleyes:
I don't mind at all, just the opposite, I'm honored..
When I first came to this forum there were a group of guys that made me feel welcome and I haven't forgotten that.
Runmc,Saaya,Heater918,MadMikeE,Mrslinky,DDTUNG,LV_ Dicedealer,Rodzilla,
Shmaa and I'm probably forgetting a few.
Add to this FUGGER, the owner, who truly cares and you have a very special place.
All good guys and gave me a feeling that this was where I wanted to be.
This along with the vast knowledge is what I think XS is and should be.

brot
09-10-2006, 07:22 AM
All good guys and gave me a feeling that this was where I wanted to be.
This along with the vast knowledge is what I think XS is and should be.

When i joined up XS not so long ago, i really didnt thought it will be as nice as it is. I really do enjoy helping others, and it is really funny/informative to read. This is really a great place. And this is because of the people here.

(read as a big thank you ;) )

[XC] hipno650
09-10-2006, 09:26 AM
this place is link a second family!!!!!!! when i first came to xs mm was the one who made me feel accepted!!!!! thsnks a million MM!!!!!!!:) this section has some of the nicest guys around!!!!!!!!:buddies:

L0$t Pr0PhEt
09-10-2006, 10:19 AM
I love you guys too!!!!!!!!!!
I love everybody
I love my new girlfriend :D

Jose
09-10-2006, 10:44 AM
MAn we are getting sappy. :p:

[XC] serlv
09-10-2006, 12:40 PM
Man, screw all that biznatch! I come here to pass gas and figure out what teabaggin' actually is. But now that I read the link to the wikipedia's description I'm outta here.

:D

NickS
09-10-2006, 12:45 PM
As goes for me, I spend more time over here than I spend @ school :D

Heck, I browse XS while at school! :D

[XC]thewildblue
09-10-2006, 01:44 PM
This place is my home and has been for a long time...check out my user ID.....lol

You guys are the best. We are such a team !!!

Go Go XS

NickS
09-10-2006, 01:45 PM
Wow user 80? Holy crap.

[XC] mysticmerlin
09-11-2006, 07:47 PM
Wow user 80? Holy crap.

Been here when god was a boy :stick:

[XC] riptide
09-12-2006, 01:28 AM
You're all a bunch of no good, muda fuda freaks and geeks, :banana::banana::banana:gots, liberal.. stupid micks.. Fckxxzxxxkvckc Bastages of the highest order.

...just like me. i love you too.

Serlv... I'll give you a shiny polished face anyday. Thats what teabagging does.

Prophet... i love your new girlfriend too. Post pics will ya?

RSmura
09-12-2006, 04:47 AM
It's getting mushy in here. I'm gonna put my pants on and go home!

[XC] mysticmerlin
09-12-2006, 06:04 AM
You're all a bunch of no good, muda fuda freaks and geeks, :banana::banana::banana:gots, liberal.. stupid micks.. Fckxxzxxxkvckc Bastages of the highest order.

...just like me. i love you too.
I was wondering how long it would take you to chime in Rip :stick:

[XC] mysticmerlin
09-15-2006, 12:26 AM
Updated the first post, please read and I hope you under stand. GL on your quest.:toast:

[XC] riptide
09-15-2006, 01:13 AM
Updated the first post, please read and I hope you under stand. GL on your quest.:toast:
Whats all this about?

Edit: Sorry guys but I can not give points to a Forum as a whole who are not here to help each other. I am off the teams and off this forum. Hope you guys in here get to #1.
Waaaaa

lv_dicedealer
09-15-2006, 01:19 AM
When did XS put in the 'Warm and Fuzzy' forum?

Just kidding, this has to be the best group of people that I can think of to be around aside from my family. Where else could I have been responisible to assemble and ship a donated pc to another member, while at the same time have my personal life get all turned around and have the group support me when I should have been working on the donated rig? .... Only at Team XS :toast:

[XC] riptide
09-15-2006, 02:11 AM
Hey Mystic... don't be letting things like those posts in the Phase section get to you like it appears it has. I can understand your frustration. Believe me, the local forum here at home can get frustrating at times when looking for places to buy stuff locally etc etc.

If you must look at that thread again just let yourself drift towards Littleowls avatar. It usually has a very calming effect on me. i never want to get angry and look all disheveled when Ms Zeta-Jones (I'm not admitting her name is Douglas) is looking at me with such magnetic eyes... ahhhh...

So in sort relax, step back and take stock.... oh and one other thing...

Read the Phuckin' Stickies!!!!!! :rofl: j/k ;)

Jose
09-15-2006, 02:35 AM
When did XS put in the 'Warm and Fuzzy' forum?

Just kidding, this has to be the best group of people that I can think of to be around aside from my family. Where else could I have been responisible to assemble and ship a donated pc to another member, while at the same time have my personal life get all turned around and have the group support me when I should have been working on the donated rig? .... Only at Team XS :toast:

Hey Hey Hey....:slapass: :slapass: :slapass:

We need a " Warm and Fuzzy Forum " LOL LOL LOL

I am warm (hey with all the ambient temperatures in my town it can be argued I am hot LOL LOL LOL ) and fuzzy... I have hair even coming out of my teeth :rofl: . I am like a big teddy bear.

But I digress: Where else a guy gets enough steaks to feed an army, a free power computer and a gift card so he can buy candies? Where else does a guy that has a 3 year old son is required to deal with a noobish 53 year old man that doesn't even know how to start a freaking pump without reversing polarity and worse speaks at a speed the person at the other side of the conversation can thank G-d if he can say hello?

Oh this place is getting sappy again?

So I call for this team to have a section for all bears . So they can talk about things bear : Things like porridge , the woods ( the Pope) and yes, the freaking girl that ate the porridge.

[XC] leviathan18
09-15-2006, 03:29 AM
omg this deserves a title change Jose the teddy bear.... LOL

meshmesh
09-15-2006, 11:33 AM
Edit: Sorry guys but I can not give points to a Forum as a whole who are not here to help each other. I am off the teams and off this forum. Hope you guys in here get to #1.

I understand why you said this. I just read the thread. But please allow me to point out the following:

XS is a big organisation of about 30K members. Any one can join, I have no say in who can and cannot.

XS allows anyone to post anything (with certain limitations). I have no say in who post what and when.

XS membership is diverse. People have their own varied opinions on different issues. Some people are more civilised than others. poeple are brought up differently. This does not pertain to me. In fact, a few members of XS crunching team have opinions posted elsewhere on this forum that, for me personally, is extremely insulting to say the least.

Did you see me get angry? NO. Why? Because this is not why I am here. Must separate the issues. Leave everything where it belongs. Here at XS Boinc (and the vault) we have a common goal. Nothing else said, or action taken, anywhere else matters.

I am not associated or held liable for actions arising from the personality traits of other people. So please don't confuse things. As I mensioned before elsewhere, "you are not marrying my daughter". We are here to cooperate in a common good. What happens elsewhere is non of my concern. We don't even need to be friends, but need to cooperate with each other for a common good with curtesy and respect. So don't take things personally. We are all different. This is reality. Live with it.

Non of the people here has done anything bad (as far as I know) towards the common goal. A person crunches for a project because he wants to. S/he may elect to join a team for technical support as well as getting encouragement. In return he offers the same. So I would not expect to be held accountable for some guy in another forum section who I have never talked to and will never know. It is not correct, me think.

If I go else where on this forum and post a question and someone tells me I am a noob and need to read the Stickies, etc, it only reflects on this person's willingliness to help. Maybe he has a bad day. Someone else would probably step in and help anyway when he sees this. This is all voluntary work. Yes, he should not have posted, it is bad manners. But again I have the right to ignore his post and move on. This happens everyday in real life. Someone ignored your request for help or whatever, who cares. Move on.

I do not own this forum. I am not doing anybody a favor crunching for it. And vice versa. It is mutual. There are even people who may have joined this team and we will never hear from them. So what?

Take a deap breath. Please reevaluate the logic. Would hate to see you go for any reason, especially if it is so trivial IMO.

Hope you reconsider.

rob725
09-15-2006, 10:06 PM
@MysticMerlin:

Really hope you reconsider. As you infered when you made this thread, this is one of the warmest areas of this forum; hate to see you leave the team because of your "phase" experience.

Btw, not sure if this is what you were looking for, because I am a total phase-change noob, but fouind this on page 224 of

http://www.mcmaster.com/

WindForce
09-15-2006, 11:42 PM
Runmc,Saaya,Heater918,MadMikeE,Mrslinky,DDTUNG,LV_ Dicedealer,Rodzilla,
Shmaa and I'm probably forgetting a few...

You bet you are forgetting "a few"...Are you taking your pills Dave?

[XC] mysticmerlin
09-16-2006, 03:47 PM
All right, I am done pouting. Not that you all missed my pi$$ in the pot of points but we are all square in the phase section, I will avoid it like the pleage and try to keep quiet.

mike047
09-16-2006, 04:15 PM
All right, I am done pouting. Not that you all missed my pi$$ in the pot of points but we are all square in the phase section, I will avoid it like the pleage and try to keep quiet.

Your contribution is just as important as mine.
Glad to see ya.

meshmesh
09-16-2006, 04:19 PM

Welcome back mysticmerlin. Glad to hear that the issue has been resolved.
Hated to see you leave like this.

:party:
:party3:

Movieman
09-16-2006, 04:57 PM
Sorry to see this. I understand your frustration.
Best of Luck to you and there's always a seat here at the table if you change your mind.

If this helps any, I had my days when I wanted to chuck the whole thing.
It's the guys here in this DC forum that keep me here.
A great bunch and thats more important to me.
Good Luck!:toast:

[XC] mysticmerlin
09-16-2006, 05:16 PM
Sorry to see this. I understand your frustration.
Best of Luck to you and there's always a seat here at the table if you change your mind.

If this helps any, I had my days when I wanted to chuck the whole thing.
It's the guys here in this DC forum that keep me here.
A great bunch and thats more important to me.
Good Luck!:toast:

There is bad every were. I just blew up. I will just stay out of the phase section and do it my self. They all act like you are going to get an edge on them and cost them money so they don't want to help. :(
You guys in here are the reason I come back. Just a shame it is this way. :slap:

lv_dicedealer
09-16-2006, 06:30 PM
There is bad every were. I just blew up. I will just stay out of the phase section and do it my self. They all act like you are going to get an edge on them and cost them money so they don't want to help. :(
You guys in here are the reason I come back. Just a shame it is this way. :slap:

Glad you decided to return :toast:

You have witnessed the secret behind our success here at XS, we are all HIGHLY competitive individuals. The difference between the DC groups and the other sections of the forum is that we are competitive against other outside groups, they are just competitive against one another....

Movieman
09-16-2006, 06:33 PM
Glad you decided to return :toast:

You have witnessed the secret behind our success here at XS, we are all HIGHLY competitive individuals. The difference between the DC groups and the other sections of the forum is that we are competitive against other outside groups, they are just competitive against one another....
JEEZ, Pal you just said what I have missed all the time I have been here. I knew it, but it was in the back of my head.
I think of the DC guys as a small part of XS BUT also as a small family that works together. I just wish i had more $$ to do more here.

littleowl
09-16-2006, 06:57 PM
@riptide I agree with
If you must look at that thread again just let yourself drift towards Littleowls avatar. It usually has a very calming effect on me. i never want to get angry and look all disheveled when Ms Zeta-Jones (I'm not admitting her name is Douglas) is looking at me with such magnetic eyes... ahhhh...

@meshmesh I not too sure you understand! mystic posted a question in the phase section a while back and they did that same crap, I posted a few pics on a thread I made and asked if anyone thought it may work or if they thought I should change it! They all went off on me and mystic seen the thread I made an kind of argued back with jinu! nothing big!! well all was dropped and mystic asked if anyone know where to get flex line and everyone did the same thing read the stickys!! 10 posts of read the stickys well we reread all the stickys again and nothing!! we tryed to get some off of chilly and he never would get back with us!! so mystic asked again if anyone had found a place to buy it and you see what the rest from there!!

I LOVE ALL YOU FRIENDLY GUYS/GIRLS IN ALL OF THIS FORUM!! BUT I WILL NOT GO IN PHASE ANYMORE!

[XC] serlv
09-16-2006, 07:14 PM
You guys in here are the reason I come back. Just a shame it is this way. :slap:MM, I'm glad you decided to continue you on with us. :)

BTW, PM Gomeler, tell him who you are and on what team. Ask him your questions. He is into Phase and seems like an awfully nice guy and has crunched with us before. He will help you if he can.

[XC] mysticmerlin
09-16-2006, 07:21 PM
Will do, Thanks serlv

[XC] DragonOrta
09-16-2006, 07:21 PM
MM, I'm glad you decided to continue you on with us. :)

BTW, PM Gomeler, tell him who you are and on what team. Ask him your questions. He is into Phase and seems like an awfully nice guy and has crunched with us before. He will help you if he can.
Tell him I sent you. :D

Movieman
09-16-2006, 07:24 PM
You bet you are forgetting "a few"...Are you taking your pills Dave?
I didn't meet you at first. If I remember, I tried contacting you on Dec31,2005 to get you back to XS on that D2OL deal..Remember?
Yea guys, Windforce is one of the good ones here..Just all those time zone differences from here to Israel!:D
And Littleowl: Can you get that lady to lean forward app 35 degrees?:p:

littleowl
09-16-2006, 08:14 PM
I didn't meet you at first. If I remember, I tried contacting you on Dec31,2005 to get you back to XS on that D2OL deal..Remember?
Yea guys, Windforce is one of the good ones here..Just all those time zone differences from here to Israel!:D
And Littleowl: Can you get that lady to lean forward app 35 degrees?:p:

I so wish I could Dave!!! Thanks to you by the way!! After you called me and got me all set up on rosetta I got mystic to get hooked up! when all the crap in phase change happend the first time several months ago he quite rosetta and I told him not to because you guys are great! then he got back on and made this little thread!!! :) I love you guys because your all a lot like me and help people when ever you can!! I love that and hope that all the crap stays in the phase section and don't spread every where else!!

Firechicken
09-16-2006, 08:27 PM
MM, I'm glad you decided to continue you on with us. :)

And You can send me a mail or PM to my wife Lisa she is an hvac eng. but wont be back till another week or end of the month. Maby I should Unleash her in the phase section she'll sort out those guys!! Half Scottish/Italian you ever try and argue with a women? well I'm a tough farm boy and she'll woop my ass into shape when I get out of line:D

Lol, but really though I'm glad you are staying with us way to go bro!:toast:

lv_dicedealer
09-16-2006, 08:59 PM
And You can send me a mail or PM to my wife Lisa she is an hvac eng. but wont be back till another week or end of the month. Maby I should Unleash her in the phase section she'll sort out those guys!! Half Scottish/Italian you ever try and argue with a women? well I'm a tough farm boy and she'll woop my ass into shape when I get out of line:D

Lol, but really though I'm glad you are staying with us way to go bro!:toast:

Wholly.... I didn't put 2 and 2 together... HVAC engineer willing to to learn new things to keep hubby happy + insanely competitive DC group == outrageous numbers!!!

Michael, you wouldn't happen to be a machinist? That would be the icing on the cake. AND you could have a little side business producing phase systems for Team XS... think about it.

I have met Chilly1 and FUGGER in real life, outstanding people, would gladly have them over to met the family and have a BBQ. To say that they are busy is an understatement. The biggest problem I can see in the phase section other than the extreeeeme competitiveness is that things don't get done when promised. If that could be solved....hmmmmm

Firechicken
09-16-2006, 09:59 PM
Wholly.... I didn't put 2 and 2 together... HVAC engineer willing to to learn new things to keep hubby happy + insanely competitive DC group == outrageous numbers!!!

Michael, you wouldn't happen to be a machinist? That would be the icing on the cake. AND you could have a little side business producing phase systems for Team XS... think about it.

I have met Chilly1 and FUGGER in real life, outstanding people, would gladly have them over to met the family and have a BBQ. To say that they are busy is an understatement. The biggest problem I can see in the phase section other than the extreeeeme competitiveness is that things don't get done when promised. If that could be solved....hmmmmm

Well we met at a race track(well sort of we met later on at a party that year), in my early 18-22's I was really serious about 1/8th mile and bracket raceing, I had Kokanee beer sponsoring me in the later years, they would pack my trailer queen full of beer when I won a race and took pics for promo's too bad none were ever used that I know of. Anyways she was really into that sort of thing and always hanging around the pit's with her friends I was kind of a twit to her and that was that untill we hooked up at a party where later on the way home I made her walk home on the highway at 3 am.

Ok so there you all go thats how we met, and let me tell you I really didnt deserve her I was one really really realllllyy luck Bsterd to have her as a wife. So on with the story and to put it short she has always been into things like that as she came straight off a farm aswell, so those things had to be life for her growing up, so we both have always had damn near everything in common and it is great, you bet she likes to try all kinds of new things, even if it's just to jump in and be close to me and support me in somthing I am doing, and I try to do the same for her we are really good friends.

As for the phase thing she said while I was away she took one look in the phase section and said she's out of her leauge as she dosnt know alot of how computers work and all of the things that need to be done right in there.

I'm not a machinist, but I am a licenced mechanic, and do run a cnc mill at work but thats for engine related stuff(though I work with tolerances of less than a hair, and smoother than glass). However I can weld anything alum,braze, even do cast. and can do very nice things with metal, maby I should see if she wants to get together and try our hand at some phase units for pc's? That is a cool idea LV. She has fallen a bit Ill though and at the moment I can hardly laugh with out yelling in pain.

Lee would be very happy to have read your nice words. Btw That avatar I cant stop smiling when I see that nice pick lol.

Movieman
09-16-2006, 10:09 PM
I so wish I could Dave!!! Thanks to you by the way!! After you called me and got me all set up on rosetta I got mystic to get hooked up! when all the crap in phase change happend the first time several months ago he quite rosetta and I told him not to because you guys are great! then he got back on and made this little thread!!! :) I love you guys because your all a lot like me and help people when ever you can!! I love that and hope that all the crap stays in the phase section and don't spread every where else!!
I put MysticMerlin in touch with Runmc. I know Ron and if he can't help He'll get him with someone who can.
For you guys that don't know,Runmc is the guy who brought me here.
I was a total stranger to him and treated me like a brother.
A 56 year old Texan and a gentleman of the first order.
One of those people you wish you met years before you really did.

[XC] mysticmerlin
09-16-2006, 10:19 PM
@ FireChicky Sounds like you hit the jackpot! How long you been together? I am @ 12 year on the 24th :toast:
Little Owl and I have made a couple evap's to try out and I bought a old Mach1 to hook them up to. Of course I chopped it up to see how it works :D
Just waiting on a flex line (what brought on round 2 or the phase battle) so we can see if we spent a lot of time making copper paper weights.

Firechicken
09-16-2006, 10:38 PM
@ FireChicky Sounds like you hit the jackpot! How long you been together? I am @ 12 year on the 24th :toast:
Little Owl and I have made a couple evap's to try out and I bought a old Mach1 to hook them up to. Of course I chopped it up to see how it works :D
Just waiting on a flex line (what brought on round 2 or the phase battle) so we can see if we spent a lot of time making copper paper weights.

Thanks Mysmln. I sure did, and sounds like you did too. Don't ever hesitate to get in touch with my wife Lisa, she would be so glad to help anyone out and also knows her way around coolant.

Wow! Congrats on your 12th year!:toast: you are almost exact double our time together, we had our 6'th year one or two weeks ago. Also have a little 5 year old daughter who just started school lots of fun sharing what you've learned to them.

littleowl
09-16-2006, 11:04 PM
Thanks Mysmln. I sure did, and sounds like you did too. Don't ever hesitate to get in touch with my wife Lisa, she would be so glad to help anyone out and also knows her way around coolant.

Wow! Congrats on your 12th year!:toast: you are almost exact double our time together, we had our 6'th year one or two weeks ago. Also have a little 5 year old daughter who just started school lots of fun sharing what you've learned to them.

That is great to here about you and your wife 6 years together and even more great to here that your doing better then the last time I posted up here in this area!! (you were going to the hospital) :toast: I have been lucky too!! me and my wife just had our 8th!! :)

@movieman thanks for the info! it is not the point of just getting info it is the point if that part of the forum needs removed if they are not going to treat it like a FORUM!!

meshmesh
09-17-2006, 12:30 AM
@meshmesh I not too sure you understand! ...........

Correct. I don't know the background. All I knew was that someone got MysticMerlin upset and he took it personal, to the extent that he decided that he didn't want to do with anything related to XS. At least that is how I read it. And hence my remarks.

@Mystic: I didn't mean to sound like I was giving you advise. I am sure you are older and wiser than me. Just had to say what I fealt under the circumstances. Appology.

Anyway, very glad you are still here.

[XC] mysticmerlin
09-17-2006, 12:56 AM
I am back here for 2 reasons.
1. My father died 12/3/05 after 4 years of cancer and this is why I push WCG either on XS or on my own I will crunch it.
2. The People in the Vault as a whole, hence the first and should be only reason for this thread that I started here.
I just needed to cool off. You and all the others who had put there feeling on this when I logged on for the first time in 2 days was what made me come back. That and I am here to find a cure for cancer, or the hope of it, Peroid!
The Stats and rank's mean nothing to me really. It is all in memory of my dad.
So before this gets all sappy and Riptide has to come in and teabag the group I will stop at this. Thanks

[XC] riptide
09-17-2006, 01:01 AM
So before this gets all sappy and Riptide has to come in and teabag the group I will stop at this. Thanks
Ya... so STFU and get crunching or they'll be shiny red faces and foreheads all round. :rofl:

littleowl
09-17-2006, 01:24 AM
Correct. I don't know the background. All I knew was that someone got MysticMerlin upset and he took it personal, to the extent that he decided that he didn't want to do with anything related to XS. At least that is how I read it. And hence my remarks.

I understand meshmesh that is why I made a point in telling you the reasoning behind this little thread he made!! this is like the 4th time either of us has posted in the phase and all 4 times we were flamed just for asking a question and the answers were not in the stickys (or both of us over looked them)!! I did however take a cheap shot at jinu only because he acused me of instagating when I wasn't!! so I took the cheap shot to instagate! ;)

[XC] mysticmerlin
09-17-2006, 01:36 AM
Ya... so STFU and get crunching or they'll be shiny red faces and foreheads all round. :rofl:

I love you to you sick bastage :D

meshmesh
09-17-2006, 01:37 AM
I understand meshmesh that is why I made a point in telling you the reasoning behind this little thread he made!! this is like the 4th time either of us has posted in the phase and all 4 times we were flamed just for asking a question and the answers were not in the stickys (or both of us over looked them)!!

This is non caracteristic if XS. I am reading a lot in the Intel section these days and people are friendly, especially to guys with sigs like mine (ie. AMD) who are totally confused.

I did however take a cheap shot at jinu only because he acused me of instagating when I wasn't!! so I took the cheap shot to instagate! ;)

Baaating.:rofl:

[XC] mysticmerlin
09-17-2006, 01:41 AM
This is non caracteristic if XS. I am reading a lot in the Intel section these days and people are friendly, especially to guys with sigs like mine (ie. AMD) who are totally confused.

Not all of XS is warm and fuzzy like in here, But that one section is never warm or fuzzy.

littleowl
09-17-2006, 01:48 AM

Baaating.:rofl:

LOL yep!! and like mystic just said everywhere in xs that I have been has been warm and gives you that fuzzy filling!! but go to the phase section and you get a cold attitude from a few people!!

if you accuse me of doing something I was not doing I will do it!!

[XC] mysticmerlin
09-17-2006, 01:55 AM
If you accuse me of doing something I was not doing I will do it!!

You are beeing way to nice! :stick: :rofl:

littleowl
09-17-2006, 02:02 AM
You are beeing way to nice! :stick: :rofl:

SEE THERE TALK ABOUT INSTAGATING!!!!! :rofl:

[XC] mysticmerlin
09-17-2006, 02:03 AM
Just remember I am local and can swing by and smack you up side the head.
There you B, Instagating and threatening ;)

littleowl
09-17-2006, 04:39 AM
Just remember I am local and can swing by and smack you up side the head.
There you B, Instagating and threatening ;)

LOL funny! :)

well guys I may be back in 3 days!! Nj is banning me for 3 days because I mouthed off to a mod!

carl.h
09-17-2006, 04:45 AM
LittleOwl said

if you accuse me of doing something I was not doing I will do it!!

< looks at little owls avvy..... Thinks evil thoughts......>

LittleOwl you were.....:devil:

runmc
09-17-2006, 05:14 AM
@ mysticmerlin -

Sorry for the misunderstanding in Phase section. No harm intended I'm betting. I hope you really don't intend on leaving. :( Give it one more try.

If you have anymore problems with this again, take your problems to administration. We don't want to get any bad feeling between forum over a misunderstanding.

We don't need any "Xtreme Civi Wars" :eek: :eek: :eek:

meshmesh
09-17-2006, 10:49 AM
Now that the issue has been resolved, let us put this thread to rest, and think happy thoughts.

And to summarise, what have we learned from this? As littleowl eloquently stated:

.......go to the phase section and you get a cold attitude....

No wonder. :)