PDA

View Full Version : Final Team Captian thoughts.

Firechicken
09-08-2006, 08:01 AM
Hey, I was just wondering if you all have thought anymore about having a team captian? So I thought I would just pick up where RSmura left off. The current vote sits:

Levi: 50%
Mike047: 24.43%
itznfb: 10.21%
MM: 46.43% (Against his will)
LV: 3.57% (Against his will)

I know some of you have expressed that we might not want or need one, but I thought it is still nice to have someone to rally everyone up fire and stoke us all up when we need it. Organize goals like points pushes ect. And also to have a strong voice to represent our team for those things where it might be best.

So Movieman and LV. have expressed thier thoughts on this and respectfully bow out. Though I think alot of wish they would reconsider. Levi has stated he would like to take it on if the team is on the smaller side, but would still act as a "co" along side someone else if the team were larger, which leaves Mike047 right behind on the votes,however has stated he may not be into it.

And lets not forget Haletech came swooping in for the popular vote in the final's aswell,and my self being a guy who after returning home has lost his polite manner and am put on this earth to be stomped on by noone, I myself think he is the right man for the job.

At last this brings us to the end of all the thoughts on the prelim. Vote which shows that:

Levi
Haletech

Would be the best choice for team captians, or co-captians.

So lets open this can up and see what you all think about Levi & Haletech doing the job? The mic is free step up and voice your thoughts.:D

Lets not forget itzNFB, he has remaind silent and I do belive he might like the chance at it aswell, he is a great guy and seems to be working around the board to set up posts help out, and I think he also has the stuff to take on this job.

MD.

Privateer
09-08-2006, 08:20 AM
Me: -1.1 % (willing aswell):D

v0dka
09-08-2006, 08:29 AM
What about DDTung?

Or else it's MovieMan, for his enthousiasm and the fact that nothing gets past his attention. MM if youre reading this you do have to learn when and when not to hit the enter button for starting new lines in a post though. ;)

mike047
09-08-2006, 08:36 AM
At last this brings us to the end of all the thoughts on the prelim. Vote which shows that:

Levi
Haletech

Would be the best choice for team captians, or co-captians.

GOOD choice, I think.

Martijn
09-08-2006, 09:01 AM
What about DDTung?

He doesn't want to, as he's too busy to be a team leader. I quite understand that :)

[XC] hipno650
09-08-2006, 03:11 PM
haltech FTW!!!!!!! ya a levi haltech combo would be good!!!!!

DAK1640
09-08-2006, 03:19 PM
Any of the named candidates would serve us well.:toast:

[XC] leviathan18
09-08-2006, 03:20 PM
i would like to hear our co capts what they think about this as Rod is MIA and DDtung always stated he is to busy i would like to know what they think about this.

im here always willing to help even if im not capt that wont stop my big motivation is this team and project im just waiting for jose diablo legion and frisch turbo turtle to start making points overhere

rob725
09-08-2006, 03:33 PM
I obviously don't know anyone well enough to say too much, but if they're willing to take on the responsibilty, they have my appreciation and support.

[XC]melymel
09-08-2006, 03:39 PM
I'm not sure if we need a specific team leader for WCG. I doubt any problems will arise that will need a leader and if one does I think most of the team know who are/will be the "spokesmen" for the team and most things are team decisions anyway.

If we have to pick, Levi has my backing as I believe he will definately be dedicated to the project and maybe have Haltech and Movieman as the grunts to attack any BS'ers who disrespect XS. :p:

P.S. DDTUNG will always have his place as the XS DC spiritual leader.

:toast:

RAMMIE
09-08-2006, 06:49 PM
........Haltech and Movieman as the grunts to attack any BS'ers who disrespect XS. :p:

......:

Why do we need to have grunts?This ain't hockey.
If we want respect in the DC community we should just show our computer power.That is all it takes.
As teddy said:"Speak softly but carry a big stick."

Edited grammatical errors.

Movieman
09-09-2006, 01:01 AM
My 2 cents: You guys will be fine with anyone that you choose.
The reality is that all the guys on this team can lead.
That's XS, and the type of people that are drawn to it.
Just take a quick look at these people..All wolves, no sheep..;)
I agree with RAMMIE on the grunts issue..
Nothing to be gained by arguing with people. We found that out just a short time ago.
When someone has their head stuck in the sand they just don't hear what's being said.

Firechicken
09-09-2006, 07:58 AM
OK guys,we have heard some of your thoughts on this matter and I think we should start getting a little closer to a decision.

*This is not a final vote I will let someone with more Authority do that*

All in favor of: Haletech + Levi as our guiding capitans

YES:
NO:

All in favor of of an alternative
Un-decided:

Martijn
09-09-2006, 09:03 AM
Fine by me :D

[XC] hipno650
09-09-2006, 08:27 PM
i am in favor of haltech and levi!!!!!!!!!:)

Firechicken
09-10-2006, 08:00 AM
OK, Haltech and Levi are starting to gain ground

All in favor of: Haletech + Levi as our guiding capitans

YES: 4
NO: 0

All in favor of of an alternative
Un-decided: 0

Edit: make that 4 for YES.

hawkeyefan
09-10-2006, 08:05 AM
i am in favor of haltech and levi!!!!!!!!!:)

me too, excellent choices:clap: :clap: :fact: