PDA

View Full Version : da Cows may be gearing up for a rumble!

[XC] serlv
09-05-2006, 07:27 AM
Check out their new aerodynamic and sleek superhero outfits.

They are now producing over 100K/day and I think they thought that they needed a new look that was more fitting with their higher production.

The thread where I spied this info... (http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/forums/wcg/viewthread?thread=1476&offset=20)

My question is, Will that material just burn off and leave no un-tasty residue, do you think during the upcoming BBQ? My other thought was that perhaps it is a flame-retardent kind of thing and we need to get the fires burning even higher and hotter!

Martijn
09-05-2006, 07:44 AM
Well, WE are the ones that have Clark Kent's, not the cows... That picture is not suitable for them :D

RSmura
09-05-2006, 08:06 AM
Light a match, will ya?

[XC] riptide
09-05-2006, 10:29 AM
Stick 10lb of semtex up its ass. Then make it fly.... all over :hehe:

lv_dicedealer
09-05-2006, 10:46 AM

That is an interesting way of flash searing the meat :rofl:

Hymay
09-05-2006, 02:42 PM
With the amount of methane a cow produces... a simple match strategically placed may just do the same trick.:devil: :devil:

DAK1640
09-05-2006, 02:49 PM
d/m cowz better start flyin'

[XC] riptide
09-05-2006, 02:58 PM
With the amount of methane a cow produces... a simple match strategically placed may just do the same trick.:devil: :devil:
Some guy I was talking too before said that when he was Thailand for $20-$30 you can go out to the country and use an RPG and blow up a cow!

[XC] DragonOrta
09-05-2006, 04:37 PM
I think Victor should take a little vacation to Thailand and get some pictures of that. :D

DAK1640
09-05-2006, 05:20 PM
Some guy I was talking too before said that when he was Thailand for $20-$30 you can go out to the country and use an RPG and blow up a cow!
That is soooooo funny....:banana: :banana: :banana:
I'm gonna go for a 3 day weekend. How many rounds would I need?

[XC] riptide
09-06-2006, 04:06 PM
That is soooooo funny....:banana: :banana: :banana:
I'm gonna go for a 3 day weekend. How many rounds would I need?
One per Cow i guess. If they can take out a mid ranged tank, they surely can take out a cow.

On a side, one of the guys that works with me, hit a cow on the road at high speed in a van. The Cow was utterly destroyed I heard. In bits and pieces. Van was written off. Poor guy can't really work anymore cos back was injured. Damn cows!:mad:

Another story in the south of the Capital here, some travellors set up camp near a housing estate. Now these travellors can be a menace somtimes, so to 'urge' them to move on, all their horses were ushered through a fence onto the railway track by crazy local people. Since the track was fenced in the horses/piebalds/ponies had no chance against the diesel train.

Well.. for weeks afterwards young kids were playing sword fighting games with hind legs and dogs were fighting over the tails. Crazy stuff. Funny in a way I suppose :hehe:

Jose
09-07-2006, 02:42 PM
Cows are gearing up for Rosetta overtake.