View Full Version : Winner of the Hirpo DDR MAXIMIZER Banner contest

Entity_Razer
09-05-2006, 06:36 AM
Well it was a close cut and in the end the 2 finalists where:

Rapty with:
http://img455.imageshack.us/img455/7762/ddrmaximizerkd8.th.gif
--> not linked, the complete work can be found in the original contest thread

and 3oh6 with:
http://www.3oh6.com/forum_posted/0806/hipro-1.gifhttp://www.3oh6.com/forum_posted/0806/hipro-2.gif

And the winner is...

*DRUMROLLS*

*DRUMROLLS*

*DRUMROLLS*

*DRUMROLLS*

3oh6 with :
http://www.3oh6.com/forum_posted/0806/hipro-1.gifhttp://www.3oh6.com/forum_posted/0806/hipro-2.gif

You will be contacted by one of our staff members soon to talk details :)

Have fun and GL with it

Mr. Popo
09-05-2006, 07:41 AM
Congratulations! :)
Too bad I didn't win. :(

rapty
09-05-2006, 08:45 AM
Welldone to all who entered the Competition and to 30h6 with the winning Banner

Its ashame I never got to finish mine as I would have liked it to be, any company in the Future wanting a Professional Catchy Fashionable look PM me for Work where I have a bit more time for a cleaner Cut look

BlackX
09-05-2006, 10:03 AM
congrats 30h6 :toast:

3oh6
09-05-2006, 10:13 AM
:D right on...thanx guys! as rapty said, well done to all who entered and thanx for the opportunity to win such a wonderful piece of hardware. i look forward to beating up plenty of memory with it ;)

m0da
09-05-2006, 11:57 AM
awesome job!
i like rapty's a lot too!

afireinside
09-05-2006, 12:29 PM
Grats 3oh6 :D I can't wait to see you test it! Rapty also had a very good banner :toast:

hipro5
09-05-2006, 05:06 PM
Ha, ha, ha......I just show this and the other thread.....:D
Nice one guys.....Congrats for the winner....:toast:

Some times "life" has gave me the first title in a contest (actualy dancing contest in the past when I was young - not that I'm not now though! - ...) and some times I got second.....When I was in second place I was happy too BUT - here comes the "but" - glory and price goes to the first one.......:(

SO let's do something for the second one of this contest!.....shouldn't we?....His gif looks OK and brilliant as for me, too.....Let's make our "second" winner happy too!.....

@ Rapty PM me so as to send you a "L.Ed" (Limited Edition) unit with BLUE Led Displays and Blue/Red dual leds.....You gained it for your gif and for your time and effort.....;) :toast:

P.S. Rapty used our colours in a smart way....... ;)

3oh6
09-05-2006, 05:28 PM
nice, we both win!

that is extremely generous of you hipro and i think Rapty will be quite pleased when he reads this. top notch product from a top notch guy, what more could we ask for?

now go out and get your DDR Maximizers today!

NickS
09-05-2006, 05:38 PM
:D right on...thanx guys! as rapty said, well done to all who entered and thanx for the opportunity to win such a wonderful piece of hardware. i look forward to beating up plenty of memory with it ;)

Congrats man, have fun with it :D

hipro5
09-05-2006, 05:44 PM
nice, we both win!

that is extremely generous of you hipro and i think Rapty will be quite pleased when he reads this. top notch product from a top notch guy, what more could we ask for?

now go out and get your DDR Maximizers today!

Thanks M8......You know, it's not about generousity.....I just like to see people happy and laughing.....Life's too sort with a lot of agglyness and the happy moments of our life are 1% of the our "not happy moments".....:)

[XC] leviathan18
09-05-2006, 07:48 PM
hipro you my friend are number 1 guys :toast: congratz to both winners

Charles Wirth
09-05-2006, 09:33 PM
Grats guys, the banners look great and I will be hosting one on the front page hopefully starting tomorrow.

Entity_Razer
09-05-2006, 09:59 PM
Congrajulation again guys :)

You both deserved it. :) Enjoy'm

Nosfer@tu
09-06-2006, 02:09 AM
Hehe Great :)

rapty
09-06-2006, 02:45 AM
Well Pleased I sure am!!

I was not expecting this Hipro 5 if theirs anything Image based you need in the Future please do not hesitate to ask. The Generousity your offering from your Company is quite something!, I'm usually yelling at Companys for Customer Service! this is well beyond anything they usually offer its definitely one Succesful Trait in a Company which can't be Advised or Bought for any amount of Money and to come from the Top of it is Impressive.

To be rewarded like this is Fantastic I really thank you, if their is any other Work you need in the Future please give me a message I'd be happy to help you with any more Ideas or Image Based work

Again I can't Thank you Enough ! Thank you!!

Movieman
09-06-2006, 02:57 AM
Congrats to the winners but something should be added and this is the perfect place:
Hipro, your a class guy and one of the better parts of XS.
The sharing of knowledge you have brought to this forum is something that should always be remembered. I know I learned a ton just from reading your posts and you opened a whole new world for me.
I think that you show what XS is meant to be and it would be a lesser place with out you.

SoF
09-06-2006, 03:06 AM
I like the winning work very much - congratulations, nice work :toast:

Mr. Popo
09-06-2006, 04:10 AM
I know my banners didn't win, but if any of you guys (XS Management/Hipro) want to use them, feel free to. :)

Jochenp
09-06-2006, 04:31 AM
Wow, Hipro, you blew me off my chair giving both guys a price.
You must be one of the nicest guys I ever met online.
Keep up your good work and I really want to see test results from you two winners :D

Jochenp

xlink
09-06-2006, 02:47 PM
congrats dude... too bad i didn't win
heh...

mr_knowitall15
09-06-2006, 04:24 PM
I like the winners.
Raptys was a cool idea too, but too bad the guy in the pic is doing curls, no where near benching. Not even the same muscle group. :shrug:

[cTx]Philosophy
09-06-2006, 08:44 PM
Gratz to the winners, We wanna see these things in action fellas, make Hipro proud of his handiwork :P

rapty
09-07-2006, 12:49 AM
I like the winners.
Raptys was a cool idea too, but too bad the guy in the pic is doing curls, no where near benching. Not even the same muscle group. :shrug:

I am not Advertiseing Bench Pressing Acurately its simply to draw People's attention in on a Computer Hardware Site as its " usually " out of Place and to recognize the "Play on Words" <---- | in a Quickish Transition Advertiseing the Product, the Ram at the end was suppose to breath White Cartoonish Smoke out its Nostrels and as the Smoke goes up Green Ram dims Transitionaly Appear Upwards the Ram ( Goat ) comes forward then the Maximize Text Springs down as seen in the Advert and the Ic's Glow Orange and the " the Ram " Text at the bottom Fades In and the eyes of the Ram glow redish / Orange.

Unfortunately I didn't have time to finish and Tweak the Quality, I don't think you have Read/looked through my Posts & Advert properly and put Two and Two together, on another Note this was my first Animated Gif I don't think I did to badly!

I'll put some results up with Corsair Dominator modules when they all arrive, again Hipro has really shown an understanding of the Quality of whats been put in, here's to Hipro Tech ! :toast:

jakedeez
09-07-2006, 09:16 AM
I like the winners.

Yeah, but just the fact that there is weight lifting, and the word benching, kinda makes it work... I mean, I didn't even notice that until you mentioned it, and still it does kinda work... I mean, someone benching would be too big an image...

Pinnacle
09-07-2006, 10:31 PM
Yeah, but just the fact that there is weight lifting, and the word benching, kinda makes it work... I mean, I didn't even notice that until you mentioned it, and still it does kinda work... I mean, someone benching would be too big an image...

Not really

http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/1456/040809benchpressvu9.th.jpg (http://img136.imageshack.us/my.php?image=040809benchpressvu9.jpg)

With Hipro Tech above it would look cool

[cTx]Philosophy
09-07-2006, 11:31 PM
Hipro that is simply awesome bro, I remember back in the day when you came up with your idea, me and prob 1k others in this forum were all in line, but as of lately ive killed enough high vdimm sticks to know to stay away from them, itll be interesting to see how these turn out though..

First class giving away one to 2nd place as well, they both deserved it..