PDA

View Full Version : Party's in here

Firechicken
09-03-2006, 07:54 AM
Well celebrating my 6th anniversary, and the very first one where i'm not in the bad place and can spend it at home with my wife!! No hanky panky though I can barly move heh. Just thought I'd invite you all into my virtual bar and fridge talk about crunching,OCin,fast cars and fast women,sweet hardware and do a little wcg stompin! Saluet.:banana:
:party3: :banana3: :party2: :wtf: :bounces: :frag: :cheer: :bday2: :cord: :party: :guitar: :flame: :lsfight: :gamer: :banana2: :rocker: :cheer2:

DAK1640
09-03-2006, 08:15 AM
Happy Anniversary...:woot:

[XC] leviathan18
09-03-2006, 08:21 AM
congrats :toast: where is the bar i want a beer

mike047
09-03-2006, 08:26 AM
CONGRATULATIONS

I wish that you have many more, enjoy your wifes companionship:)

[XC] Adywebb
09-03-2006, 08:37 AM
Congrats Firechicken :toast: - try some shots...http://www.freesmileys.org/emo/eatdrink048.gif

Someone please pass me another beer http://www.freesmileys.org/emo/eatdrink007.gif....oooops!

Martijn
09-03-2006, 08:55 AM
http://free-dc.org/forum/images/smilies/fridge.gif

Congrats!! http://free-dc.org/forum/images/smilies/drink.gif

[XC] hipno650
09-03-2006, 09:23 AM
congrats!!!!! may you have many more:) :toast:

[XC] mysticmerlin
09-03-2006, 11:00 AM
I see your 6 and double you my 12 on the 24th, It just keeps getting better.
Gongrats Fire Chicken, Heres to many many more.

[XC] serlv
09-03-2006, 07:46 PM
Happy Anniversary, Michael and Lisa!

Firechicken
09-03-2006, 07:59 PM
hey filling up in here, welcome to the chicken house:D thanks everyone you all dug out some cool smilies I havnt seen before, we got tunes goin in the basement big screen tv and a stocked bar, along with some guitars and a band rockin for the younger crowd, upstairs we have some quieter hifi speakers playing some soft gentle relaxing music, an attended oyster bar for the older ones :cool: , in the back rooms we have a little lan party going on for the tech minded computer lovers or those who cant get away from them hmmm dont think you all would fit in there, ok it's on a ticket basis. valet parking, and a two car shop in the back complete with a 1970 hemi cuda restoration project in the back for the speed junkies:D So come on in and relax you're at Firechickens house:cool:

Magnj
09-03-2006, 08:02 PM
:steals cuda and contens of bar:

Congrts!

itznfb
09-03-2006, 08:11 PM
:banana: :toast: :banana:
:bananal:
congrats bro!

ShootStraight
09-03-2006, 08:34 PM
Happy Anniversary!!!

Now is this a six years restoring the Cuda anniversary, or with the wife? ;) :p:

Ive got a 1967 Kaiser M-715 as my mistress...two actually :) So many jealous women... too much spent on one and the others blow a gasket.

Anyhow congratulations to the three of you!

-SS

Firechicken
09-03-2006, 09:19 PM
Happy Anniversary!!!

Now is this a six years restoring the Cuda anniversary, or with the wife? ;) :p:

Ive got a 1967 Kaiser M-715 as my mistress...two actually :) So many jealous women... too much spent on one and the others blow a gasket.

Anyhow congratulations to the three of you!

-SS

Now I'm gonna say somthing to this hope noone takes it the wrong way like my wife lol:) We say it in the shop "if it has tits or tires you're gonna have trouble with it":D

My Cuda has almost lost me a wife in the early days because I used to spend more time with that thing, well I guess that was before we were married and I used to drive it as my daily driver. I rember once driving her home (used to live in B.C.) highway she made me upset and I cracked a big nut and smoked it around and let her walk home, that was how we met really I was driving her home after a party only knew her for about 30 min at that point,kinda funny how things work out isnt it? now she's the one doing the kicking hehe.

Those old Kaisers are really cool old trucks, dose yours still have the writing on the front dash/bezel that says somthing like max speed 40 or 50 on it? they take so much abuse and go anywhere,our neighbour had one across the highway at our farm, I never saw it run though.

Just noticed somthing funny with my wcg scores my processor is kinda on it's last legs it runs underclocked reboots,stops running then starts up, and since then my scores look to be the best they have been in a day, that validation thing is hard to get used to.Cant wait to get my new one from mike in the mail:D

brot
09-04-2006, 04:35 AM
:)

Happy birthday man.

[XC] leviathan18
09-04-2006, 02:34 PM
where is the back room for doing little things with the girls...?

Movieman
09-04-2006, 02:39 PM
where is the back room for doing little things with the girls...?
"little things"? Is that a problem your trying to tell us about my friend?:stick:
I get these spam emails about products that might be able to help you in that department!:rofl:
( OH Levi is going to kill me!:eek: )

Movieman
09-04-2006, 02:43 PM
Now I'm gonna say somthing to this hope noone takes it the wrong way like my wife lol:) We say it in the shop "if it has tits or tires you're gonna have trouble with it":D

My Cuda has almost lost me a wife in the early days because I used to spend more time with that thing, well I guess that was before we were married and I used to drive it as my daily driver. I rember once driving her home (used to live in B.C.) highway she made me upset and I cracked a big nut and smoked it around and let her walk home, that was how we met really I was driving her home after a party only knew her for about 30 min at that point,kinda funny how things work out isnt it? now she's the one doing the kicking hehe.

Those old Kaisers are really cool old trucks, dose yours still have the writing on the front dash/bezel that says somthing like max speed 40 or 50 on it? they take so much abuse and go anywhere,our neighbour had one across the highway at our farm, I never saw it run though.

Just noticed somthing funny with my wcg scores my processor is kinda on it's last legs it runs underclocked reboots,stops running then starts up, and since then my scores look to be the best they have been in a day, that validation thing is hard to get used to.Cant wait to get my new one from mike in the mail:D
Maybe a heat problem? Or PSU on it's way out. I find CPU's are really tough SOB's as long as the voltage wasn't played with or an electrical strike on the house..Make sure the fans are clean and the HS aren't full of dust first, then if you have a spare PSU check that..
Good Luck and Happy Aniversary!:toast:

[XC] riptide
09-04-2006, 03:11 PM
"little things"? Is that a problem your trying to tell us about my friend?:stick:
I get these spam emails about products that might be able to help you in that department!:rofl:
( OH Levi is going to kill me!:eek: )
They're not spam mail! You get them cos you filled out the customer feedback form on your last consignment! :rofl:

Movieman
09-04-2006, 03:24 PM
They're not spam mail! You get them cos you filled out the customer feedback form on your last consignment! :rofl:
Hey, no fair, your the one that one that asked me to so you'd get free samples!:rolleyes:

[XC]melymel
09-04-2006, 03:28 PM
Hey, no fair, your the one that one that asked me to so you'd get free samples!:rolleyes:

Sounding nervous there Dave, almost as if you're making up a cover up story ;)

[XC] leviathan18
09-04-2006, 03:30 PM
well in spanish works like little thing..... now if you need the extra help im the owner of a pharmacy here in venezuela i can send you some samples

[XC] riptide
09-04-2006, 04:20 PM
Sounding nervous there Dave, almost as if you're making up a cover up story ;)
Good one mely!

mad mikee
09-05-2006, 09:26 AM
:clap: :woot: :D
Lisa Keep Him in his place (next to you :buddies: )

You both made it this far, hopefully the going gets ever smoother :D

(/me counts backward on fingers - 19 this year :worship: )

Don't worry about the 'issues', work through them & never forget to show your love (especially when the other is feeling down or grumpy :( ) And you can never have to much hugging & kissing & ...:bounces: :D

:toast: MikeE

Firechicken
09-05-2006, 08:35 PM
:clap: :woot: :D
And you can never have to much hugging & kissing & ...:bounces: :D

:toast: MikeE

Hahaha lol, je I dont know if the thing still even works lmao, maby i'll have to take levi up on some ummmm product? lol.

Thanks you guys,ur always welcome at my house, just dun get fingerprints and drool on my car:D

mad mikee
09-06-2006, 11:02 AM
There is a different smiley for that :D
just thinking nice happy things around the house (which of course may include :eek: :wasntme: )

Hahaha lol, je I dont know if the thing still even works lmao, maby i'll have to take levi up on some ummmm product? lol.

Thanks you guys,ur always welcome at my house, just dun get fingerprints and drool on my car:D