PDA

View Full Version : big day?

[XC] hipno650
09-01-2006, 08:22 PM
when should we go for the big time? like the one mill rosetta day. think that that could bring somemore people to the cause. should we wait? mabye for dd:D :D . or until we get more members and the team has matured more? im just brainstroming out loud here so any other ideas would be welcome. should we have an officail thread that can be sticked for recuitment?

lv_dicedealer
09-01-2006, 08:25 PM
I think that you all should wait a while for winter to roll around. while waiting for old man winter, you all could step up the recruiting ;)

Movieman
09-01-2006, 08:25 PM
when should we go for the big time? like the one mill rosetta day. think that that could bring somemore people to the cause. should we wait? mabye for dd:D :D . or until we get more members and the team has matured more? im just brainstroming out loud here so any other ideas would be welcome. should we have an officail thread that can be sticked for recuitment?
Wait a week till I can get all my PC's on..That ought to have us at a million ..:rofl:

[XC] mysticmerlin
09-01-2006, 08:29 PM
Wait a week till I can get all my PC's on..That ought to have us at a million ..:rofl:

Starting a Farm there MM ? :stick: My 4 are going to hit ... Um well they are running I think :slap: lol