PDA

View Full Version : Cast your prelim vote here:

RSmura
08-30-2006, 06:44 AM
Who will it be for captain? Let's get things rolling by doing a prelim vote.

itznfb
08-30-2006, 07:04 AM
i wouldnt' want anyone to be pressured with taking a position they don't want. mike just because he has owned this project so far, and i believe he has a lot of experience in the DC world (correct me if i'm wrong..)

Firechicken
08-30-2006, 07:41 AM
As I posted in the other team captian thread, for the prelim vote I would vote in mike047,itznfb,levi, so I will hold a few to see thier comments if they decline or not.

Michael.

LV,MM would be great despite thier reservations they did an outstanding over at rosie from what I can tell, being away and all.

[XC] leviathan18
08-30-2006, 08:13 AM
im honored guys for this, but im next to my capt and if MM is again i think is the best we are few and i think if we are few i dont mind to take care of the team but if the large team comes here i would love to have movie man as capt

[XC] hipno650
08-30-2006, 08:15 AM
ya levi and mm!!!!!:) but i would not mind any of those guys leading the team but levi and mm co capitains!!!!!

[XC] DragonOrta
08-30-2006, 08:24 AM
Haltech FTW!

Martijn
08-30-2006, 08:30 AM
Levi, you got my vote :)

mike047
08-30-2006, 01:42 PM
I voted for our past captains, they have experience dealing with "adversity":D and also as leaders of an ASSAULT TEAM.

We can KILL WCG.

If they decline LEVI is the one.

I am not the "captain" material and have not been here long enough to know everyone so I'll pass on the job.

I will support the team to WHIP up on whoever we choose:D

[XC] hipno650
08-30-2006, 04:33 PM
Haltech FTW!
:lol2:

itznfb
08-30-2006, 04:36 PM
i agree that it should be MM, and if he really doesn't want it, then Levi would be next in line.

Movieman
08-30-2006, 04:48 PM
Guys, Thanks but I can't..Lots of reasons..Beat to hell from that last go round with the group from Baker, not happy over Smurfy leaving, and some issues in my private life that may drag me away from here for a time.
I'm not the diplomatic type. When I get pissed over something I go right at it and thats not what you need. You need a captain and I'm a better grunt.
I can't see you going wrong with any of the guys in that poll. That's not fence sitting, thats truth..I know Levi a bit better than the other 2 guys but they both came and jumped in feet first. Mike I know has been around the block a few times and is experienced at DC.
Itznfb I don't know too well but seems like a real good guy.
You could toss a coin on this one and not lose whether it was heads,tails or on edge..
I'm not going to vote on this, you guys decide.
I'm just going to be happy to be with you...If I can get some damn points to actually show up on the WCG page!
2 days and nothing..

:lol2: :lol2: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
Got to toss this in:
Regarding Haltech: Yes, he's in your face. He's brutally honest and sometimes goes over the top the way he words things..BUT never forget that this guy puts his soul into this for XS and more money than I made in the last 3 years.
Like I said before, Passions, they can take over..They do to me at times and I can understand them in others. You may disagree with the way he words something but never question his devotion to this.
He says it the way I thought it many times. You do have to respect the guy for standing up for what he beleives in and he doesn't word it to leave himself an out.I do admit the word "teabagging" wasn't in my vocabulary until I heard it on this forum but hey, any day you learn something is a good day.

[XC] riptide
08-30-2006, 04:59 PM
I say Dave, Lev, (Hal :D)

[XC] hipno650
08-30-2006, 05:09 PM
mm!!!!:)

about the haltech thing i like the guy hes awsome!!!!!!!! he is very very funny!!!!! i did not want to offend him in anyway at all!!!!! and he would be a way better captain than I!!!!!!! now that i think about it he should be co-captian with mm and levi!!!!! he could lighten things up around here after the bad thing at rosetta!!!!!!

sry haltech if i offened you your a great guy......just a litte different.......in the good way!!!!!!!!

Haltech
08-30-2006, 05:21 PM
mm!!!!:)

about the haltech thing i like the guy hes awsome!!!!!!!! he is very very funny!!!!! i did not want to offend him in anyway at all!!!!! and he would be a way better captain than I!!!!!!! now that i think about it he should be co-captian with mm and levi!!!!! he could lighten things up around here after the bad thing at rosetta!!!!!!

sry haltech if i offened you your a great guy......just a litte different.......in the good way!!!!!!!!

Thanks, non taken except for your starwars avatar! :slap:

:rofl:

Firechicken
08-30-2006, 05:22 PM
Ok then, there you go Leviathan18 you got my vote. If you feel the team is growing a bit big then I would think itznfb would be a good co-captian as he seems to be a good guy putting alot of time into all of this. All in all though I think Levi would do a great job at keeping us all on track.

Michael

[XC] hipno650
08-30-2006, 05:43 PM

:ROTF: :rofl: that was a good one. and i do laugh myself at it:D but aleast it's not a turd:D j/k

Movieman
08-30-2006, 05:50 PM

Now what is wrong with Hipno650's avatar? :ROTF:

[XC] hipno650
08-30-2006, 05:54 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: thanks man:D

Movieman
08-30-2006, 05:57 PM
The killer is once I change the avatar back anyone reading this will be scratching their heads wondering what the hell is going on here!:confused:

[XC] mysticmerlin
08-30-2006, 06:07 PM
do we need a cap? We are just a big happy disfunctial family, No need for a cappy IMO. Just crunch and crunch some more. Skip the cap crap.

[XC] hipno650
08-30-2006, 06:13 PM
The killer is once I change the avatar back anyone reading this will be scratching their heads wondering what the hell is going on here!:confused:

ya that will be good:D

[XC] DragonOrta
08-30-2006, 07:17 PM
OK, now I know what's going on. :ROTF: I was reading another thread earlier and could not figure out for the life of me why you had hipno's avatar as yours.

And MM, in regards to what you had to say about Haltech, that is almost exactly why I think he would make a great captain/co-captain. He isn't going to let this team take any :banana::banana::banana::banana: from anyone. Much like you did, but he has big guns to back it up (literally, I'm never going to forget the picture of a camera staring down the barrel of one of his guns.:shock:) And there were so many times that I would get so frustrated with R@H forums and then I'd see one of his posts, and it would almost make me laugh out loud.

Bloody_Sorcerer
08-30-2006, 07:27 PM
so basically we all <3 haltech :)

I VOTE HALTECH!

[XC]thewildblue
08-30-2006, 10:22 PM
Captain Teabagger FTW...

Go Go Haltech !!!

Haltech
08-31-2006, 05:04 AM
James, im looking to you to be my right ballsack! :toast:

Anyhow... I dont have all the time in the world to be THEEE Capt.. However, ill help you out as a CO at any time... You know, when you need muscle or more power... Speaking of power... The conroe's are lapped. First one is going to be trying out WCG once i get her clockspeed stablized. Should be a fun week..

One thing i did not like about WCG is i turned my machine off at approx 7:00pm last night and it didnt seem to record any stats whatsoever. However, i know it cooked through a few WUs over the 19hrs it was on yesterday. :confused:

[XC] mysticmerlin
08-31-2006, 05:33 AM
I did WU's with 3 different machines and mine still reads 0 ? Who knows

lawrywild
08-31-2006, 05:53 AM
My vote goes to.....

*drumroll*
*drumroll*
*drumroll*
*drumroll*
*drumroll*
*drumroll*
*drumroll*
*drumroll*
*drumroll*
*drumroll*
*drumroll*
*drumroll*
*drumroll*
*drumroll*
*drumroll*

Haltech :)

[XC] hipno650
08-31-2006, 08:37 AM

Anyhow... I dont have all the time in the world to be THEEE Capt.. However, ill help you out as a CO at any time... You know, when you need muscle or more power... Speaking of power... The conroe's are lapped. First one is going to be trying out WCG once i get her clockspeed stablized. Should be a fun week..

One thing i did not like about WCG is i turned my machine off at approx 7:00pm last night and it didnt seem to record any stats whatsoever. However, i know it cooked through a few WUs over the 19hrs it was on yesterday. :confused:

:woot: :woot: :woot: would you be a co captain? to get points you must get you results validated by the two other people who get the wu. i have 5 valid and six validation pending wu's:( worth like 3000 points.

itznfb
08-31-2006, 08:38 AM
so what if one of those people don't return the WU?

[XC] hipno650
08-31-2006, 08:40 AM
then the sever times out at the deadline and gives you points for it.

Frisch
08-31-2006, 08:44 AM
All power to the people

Oh

This isn't third planet, voting for the new star wars leader.

Ops

Sorry

I'm off in my special Turtle customized Space craft.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

[XC] leviathan18
08-31-2006, 09:03 AM
mmm frisch i vote for you :p:

RSmura
08-31-2006, 10:09 AM
leviathan18, what's with the Xtreme Turtle Slayer saying above your akbar where mine says Xtreme LOOSER. I guess I have to post more in order to graduate from Xtreme LOOSER.

[XC] leviathan18
08-31-2006, 10:13 AM
well im actually xtreme mentor or something like that but i asked NJkid to change it for xtreme turtle slayer because i had a race with the turtle frisch so i wanted to show frisch i can pass him

Martijn
08-31-2006, 10:17 AM
I also had a custom title, but it got erased when I got to my 1000th post... It made an automatic change to Xtreme Addict... If any mod can please change this to Xtreme DC Addict again, please :p:

RSmura
08-31-2006, 10:25 AM
Any mod, pleas change mine to Xtreame Looser, that would be GREAT!

[XC] hipno650
08-31-2006, 12:41 PM
leviathan18, what's with the Xtreme Turtle Slayer saying above your akbar where mine says Xtreme LOOSER. I guess I have to post more in order to graduate from Xtreme LOOSER.

lol:ROTF:

mabye i sould be Xtreme Ackbar:D

nn_step
08-31-2006, 01:10 PM
I vote MM

[XC] hipno650
08-31-2006, 01:16 PM
it heating up folks
levi and mm are almost in a dead heat now

whats this levi is pulling ahead but a shade

wait what do we have here coming out of the backfeild
it's the little horse that could.......
......Haltech:D !!!!!!!

i don't belive my eyes hes come out of no where and is callenging for the lead
....teh crowd is on it's feet.....they love him

the whole staduim has erupted in a chant
...."Haltech.......Haltech" the crowd is going nuts!!!!!!!

in my 30seconds of making this up i have never seen something like this!!!!!
and the winner is
Haltech..... by a turd:D ! !!!!!

lawrywild
08-31-2006, 01:29 PM
Haltech..... by a turd:D ! !!!!!

lol :D

Haltech
08-31-2006, 07:17 PM
Haltech with a running E6600 not even tweaked pulling...

Running CPU benchmarks
2006-08-31 20:08:34 [---] Benchmark results:
2006-08-31 20:08:34 [---] Number of CPUs: 2
2006-08-31 20:08:34 [---] 5516 floating point MIPS (Whetstone) per CPU
2006-08-31 20:08:34 [---] 25697 integer MIPS (Dhrystone) per CPU
2006-08-31 20:08:34 [---] Finished CPU benchmarks
2006-08-31 20:08:35 [---] Resuming computation

:toast:

Movieman
08-31-2006, 07:22 PM

It's a weird app when your used to rosetta..
I still haven't got it down..

[XC]thewildblue
08-31-2006, 10:40 PM

Maybe a mini team of XS Teabagger is called for. We could be like reservoir dogs and battle in all projects. Cant beat a good sub team. What say you to that ?

[cTx]Philosophy
08-31-2006, 11:00 PM
MM has my vote...
Haltech!!
Just cause hes a jerk.. umm I mean kool guy

RSmura
09-01-2006, 05:54 AM
Mm Yhpm