PDA

View Full Version : Huh?

[XC] serlv
08-28-2006, 03:23 PM
Individual stats down at WCG.

Is it just me or everybody?

This is the message I get. From several machines.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Error

* The application is unavailable at this time, please try again later.

Your action has resulted in an error.

[XC] Adywebb
08-28-2006, 03:29 PM
Its everyone Scott :(

[XC] serlv
08-28-2006, 03:33 PM
Its everyone Scott :(
Ok, thanks, Ady.

Kinda figured since I tried from several different machines, but still, I thought I'd ask.

Was able to get through to the forums, but saw no mention of it....

Any clue if it will just be a short while ( an hour or so ), days, all evening, or...?
Have you been through this before? Seen that particular message?

[XC] Adywebb
08-28-2006, 03:36 PM
I've seen it before, but not often - they usually fixed things pretty quick.

The work servers seem to be working OK.

[XC] serlv
08-28-2006, 04:57 PM
OK, up now, for me. :)

thanks again.

Movieman
08-28-2006, 05:12 PM
Glad to hear your able to have it "up" for you Scott..:p:
Ok guys, one on the team,DX2400..Retired it from D2OL, left them 26,000 points in 5 days..hope it helps a little.
SOB still on the DX3600..doing almost 7.5M a day..Hate to pull it off from there. Looks like the teams slowed a lot in the past couple days and after all the work Martjn and Riptide did to get this straightened out I hate to just walk away so this stays there a while longer.
Movieman 2.551 T cEMs 4.593 M cEMs/sec 7.728 M cEMs/sec
Besides, there's one more there that I have to pass at the very least..;)
Sort of a personal thing..
Gives me a bigger challenge when I get them all on WCG..:D

[XC] riptide
08-29-2006, 12:36 AM
Ok guys, one on the team,DX2400..Retired it from D2OL, left them 26,000 points in 5 days..hope it helps a little.
SOB still on the DX3600..doing almost 7.5M a day..Hate to pull it off from there. Looks like the teams slowed a lot in the past couple days and after all the work Martjn and Riptide did to get this straightened out I hate to just walk away so this stays there a while longer.
Dave! Remember, you have to report, or at least complete the blocks you received. No communication after 30 days on an unfinished block results in taking away of credits already earned on that block and the reissuing of it to someone else. He he!;) If you want out after your last block tick the box in 'config/ that says finish test w/o new work.

PS Added that DX2000 i mentioned. Turns out the RAM sticks are good for 200FSB. The chips are only C1 step though. Yanked it up to 2200 all the same without much trouble.

Anyone any experience with a C1 step Prestonia 2Ghz Xeon? 1.5V variety / 512kb cache? 20x100?

Martijn
08-29-2006, 12:59 AM
If you want to continue with WCG, its fine by me. Do whatever you want, you know how it works now (well, at least I hope so :D).

[XC] riptide
08-29-2006, 01:03 AM
If you want to continue with WCG, its fine by me. Do whatever you want, you know how it works now (well, at least I hope so :D).
:stick: :slap: :slapass: :nono: grrrrrrrr. Martijn! The idea is to give him a profound, overwhelming feeling of guilt so that he'll stay on a while longer.

Dave! I was so tired that morning that I missed a bus to get my new DX and didn't get it for 2 hours later than planned! AND THATS ALL YOUR FAULT!!! For that you'll have to run SOB for another week! :rofl:

And poor Martijn here, got beaten by his parents for speaking to strangers on the internet! Thats another week on SOB! :rofl:

Martijn
08-29-2006, 01:07 AM
:stick: :slap: :slapass: :nono: grrrrrrrr. Martijn! The idea is to give him a profound, overwhelming feeling of guilt so that he'll stay on a while longer.

Me -> Riptide

:cord:

And poor Martijn here, got beaten by his parents for speaking to strangers on the internet! Thats another week on SOB! :rofl:

I'm still on SoB, please don't make me run even more proth tests :rofl: