PDA

View Full Version : Where...

v0dka
08-27-2006, 08:36 AM
Is our spiritual leader DDTUNG?

I see he too has detached from Rosetta, wonder if he's jumping on the WCG train shortly.

v0dka
08-28-2006, 10:25 AM
No reactions?

:(

L0$t Pr0PhEt
08-28-2006, 10:54 AM
nobody knows afaik

[XC] moddolicous
08-31-2006, 04:34 PM
v0dka, if you've been crunching since the days of distributed folding, then jumped on the D2OL train, then the Rosetta train, wouldnt you wanna take a break? I would. I'm sure he's taking a well deserved break from DCing for a bit. If we needed him, I'm sure he'd come back.

itznfb
08-31-2006, 07:10 PM
yea, we are just getting used to/comfortable with how WCG works. i'm sure if he decides to join us... he won't have trouble catching up :)

Bloody_Sorcerer
08-31-2006, 07:13 PM
v0dka, if you've been crunching since the days of distributed folding, then jumped on the D2OL train, then the Rosetta train, wouldnt you wanna take a break? I would. I'm sure he's taking a well deserved break from DCing for a bit. If we needed him, I'm sure he'd come back.
but that doesn't mean we can't miss him ;)

Movieman
08-31-2006, 07:18 PM
Agreed..Or he took a weeks vacation and went traveling..perfect time for it, no worrys on 100+ PC's..He'll be back when he's ready..;)

v0dka
08-31-2006, 10:48 PM

Hahah yeah thats right.

I think he's a nice character of the type that doesnt post a lot but when he does it always makes good sense. In my eyes he's sort of a leader really, and I do find it strange that he is not automatically included in the possible team captain nominees. Then again, I really dont know anything about this guy so I dont know if he even wants to do it.

Just thought it would be interesting to know what his moves would be.

[XC] moddolicous
09-01-2006, 10:21 AM
Yea, I agree. Just pointing out that after his crazy DC history, a little down time is expected.

Hahah yeah thats right.

I think he's a nice character of the type that doesnt post a lot but when he does it always makes good sense. In my eyes he's sort of a leader really, and I do find it strange that he is not automatically included in the possible team captain nominees. Then again, I really dont know anything about this guy so I dont know if he even wants to do it.

Just thought it would be interesting to know what his moves would be.
When we had the votes for Rosetta captain, I beleive someone nominated him, and he said that he's busy and it would be hard for him to be around enough to be a captian.