PDA

View Full Version : #1

mike047
08-26-2006, 01:59 AM
Alright GUYS;

I'm #1, how about some of you BIG boys coming up and giving me a SPANKING:D[If you can :)]

Haltech
08-26-2006, 09:47 AM
How many machines do you have on this project?

[cTx]Philosophy
08-26-2006, 11:20 AM
How many machines do you have on this project?
Was gonna ask same thing, 60k a day is schweetness..

itznfb
08-26-2006, 11:21 AM
i certainly don't have the firepower to pass you up. you joined 2 days before me and have almost 100,000 points more.

[cTx]Philosophy
08-26-2006, 11:42 AM
if theres some kinda trick to all this?
I wanna be a big dawg when I grow up too :P
More points is always a good thing is it not?

heydo6
08-26-2006, 11:45 AM
nice job

Movieman
08-26-2006, 11:50 AM
Lets say that Mike's house is like serlv's...only times 3..:D
I wonder what he has for an electrical service..Got to be a min of 200amp and even with that you'd have to lay the circuits out VERY carefully..

Now Mike, I say this as a friend..There are 2 guys here who have the power to take you on..One is in Hong Kong..Just a nice guy that is just getting into DC stuff and a n00b at PC's..I think his name is Victor..:D
We're teaching him how to right click and copy/paste now. He's a little slow but we are patient.
The other is a guy from Israel named Windforce..also a n00b..I think he's just learning how to do formats. We have hope for him though..said something about wanting to be a software engineer when he grows up!
I'm sure you'll get to see both of them soon..

( Now if this post doesn't have at least a few of you guys falling out of your chairs laughing then I give up)
( Victor and Jaime..I hope your laughing cause that was the intent of this)

itznfb
08-26-2006, 12:22 PM
is DDTung going to be joining us?

[cTx]Philosophy
08-26-2006, 12:33 PM
I didnt know mike has a hugeness farm like some of the others, Man there bill must be sickness, when all 3 of my dualies are running 24/7 our bill goes sick thru the roof, I cant even begin to imagine what some of the guys here bills are like, Im just getting started in this whole bit of folding and such, but im sure if I had #1 spot in something id pretty much do alot to try and keep it like some of the guys here..

mike047
08-26-2006, 12:40 PM
I have 25 boxes with 4 of them dual cores on the project, adding one more tomorrow.

Have 12 more I will add to the project by the end of the year, plus some of these will be upgraded to dual core.

All AMD:(:)

Electric bill is in the mid $300's.

Here is a reasonable list of my tools from another site;

http://forums.extremeoverclocking.com/showpost.php?p=2113898&postcount=1

I'm ready to CRUNCH

I would be very happy for Victor or Jaime to give me a spanking:D

Movieman
08-26-2006, 12:44 PM
I have 25 boxes with 4 of them dual cores on the project, adding one more tomorrow.

Have 12 more I will add to the project by the end of the year, plus some of these will be upgraded to dual core.

All AMD:(:)

Electric bill is in the mid $300's.

Here is a reasonable list of my tools from another site;

http://forums.extremeoverclocking.com/showpost.php?p=2113898&postcount=1

I'm ready to CRUNCH

I would be very happy for Victor or Jaime to give me a spanking:D
Yes, if someone is going to be spanking me in a project, it wouldn't bother me if it was either of those two..both great guys..
You kw/h cost is app 1/3 of mine... .145 cents per kw/h up here in NH

mike047
08-26-2006, 12:49 PM
It's only $.08. Probably $50.00 of my bill is for floor/window fans, no AC here:(

I only used 10 Gal, YES 10 gal heating oil last year:D

Movieman
08-26-2006, 12:52 PM
It's only $.08. Probably $50.00 of my bill is for floor/window fans, no AC here:(

I only used 10 Gal, YES 10 gal heating oil last year:D
Just got 111 gals of heating oil delivered yesterday..$265.00..
and thats maybe 5 times a year..then a $350.00 month elec..

DAK1640
08-26-2006, 12:53 PM
I just max out my Comp's in the winter to stay warm here in Chicago...lol

Absolute_0
08-26-2006, 05:05 PM
I just added my Conroe, it's already acting as my heater for the room.

In the winter we have a heating system that kicks in overnight, that's about all you need because it's still 50-60F in the day.

itznfb
08-26-2006, 05:36 PM
haven't seen you in a while Absolute_0, glad you're joining us :)

WindForce
08-27-2006, 02:58 AM
Lets say that Mike's house is like serlv's...only times 3..:D
I wonder what he has for an electrical service..Got to be a min of 200amp and even with that you'd have to lay the circuits out VERY carefully..

Now Mike, I say this as a friend..There are 2 guys here who have the power to take you on..One is in Hong Kong..Just a nice guy that is just getting into DC stuff and a n00b at PC's..I think his name is Victor..:D
We're teaching him how to right click and copy/paste now. He's a little slow but we are patient.
The other is a guy from Israel named Windforce..also a n00b..I think he's just learning how to do formats. We have hope for him though..said something about wanting to be a software engineer when he grows up!
I'm sure you'll get to see both of them soon..

( Now if this post doesn't have at least a few of you guys falling out of your chairs laughing then I give up)
( Victor and Jaime..I hope your laughing cause that was the intent of this)

:) Been busy lately to the point i didn't even have the time to move my rigs to WCG, but it's coming :D

WindForce
08-27-2006, 03:00 AM
I didnt know mike has a hugeness farm like some of the others, Man there bill must be sickness, when all 3 of my dualies are running 24/7 our bill goes sick thru the roof, I cant even begin to imagine what some of the guys here bills are like, Im just getting started in this whole bit of folding and such, but im sure if I had #1 spot in something id pretty much do alot to try and keep it like some of the guys here..

You don't wanna know my elec. bill, believe me, even if it's quite cheap here in Israel...I don't even wanna know it myself ;)

Movieman
08-27-2006, 03:03 AM
:) Been busy lately to the point i didn't even have the time to move my rigs to WCG, but it's coming :D
Have you been practicing formatting yet? You have to practice if your going to get good at this!;)

mike047
08-27-2006, 04:11 AM

Your help and presence will be appreciated:D

Movieman
08-27-2006, 05:49 AM
Mike: You've been carrying the ball for the start of this and we all appreciate that!
It's great to see one of the newer guys get so into this!:toast:
You wait a week or two, XS will be a monster in WCG..
Quite bluntly, this is exactly what we all need..
AND I promise to never visit their forum!:p:

[XC] Adywebb
08-27-2006, 06:21 AM
Its good to see you all at WCG MM, theres no doubt you will make a big splash over there :woot:

Even I've got caught up with the thrill of the chase and signed a rig over to you - Adywebb@XS :up:

Movieman
08-27-2006, 06:31 AM
Its good to see you all at WCG MM, theres no doubt you will make a big splash over there :woot:

Even I've got caught up with the thrill of the chase and signed a rig over to you - Adywebb@XS :up:
I appreciate that..it will be on a good team!:D
We may not be the best politicians but there is one thing these guys do better than anyone and thats chase down a goal!;)

WindForce
08-28-2006, 09:05 AM
Thanks...I am currently installing two very big applications we have been developing for the last 3 monthes, and this will go on with some more debugging until Sep. 15:( I barely have time to move 4-5 rigs a day...Yesterday evening i ordered stuff for a new WaterCooled rig for over 2 hours, and at 2 am i was dead so didn't go on with it. The only consolation i find is i still have over 30 rigs to throw into the fire :D

WindForce
08-28-2006, 09:07 AM
Have you been practicing formatting yet? You have to practice if your going to get good at this!;)

I stopped formatting the rigs, it prevents them from crunching :cool:

WindForce
08-28-2006, 09:09 AM
Mike: You've been carrying the ball for the start of this and we all appreciate that!

2 days ago: 246000
Yesterday: 352000

Me thinks we'll be doing 1 MIL daily in a week :D

Hymay
08-28-2006, 09:23 AM

Wouldn't worry too much about the forums... doesn't seem to be highly trafficked at all.. When I was checking about for info on running dual cores, there were 30 people viewing...

WCG has over 200,000 members.. and of those 30, 28 were guests.. 2 were members, one of which was me. Nice n quiet.

[XC] mysticmerlin
08-28-2006, 09:41 AM
There was 15 and one member (me) when I signed up :rofl:

[cTx]Philosophy
08-28-2006, 10:16 AM
I wish WCG could do something with their scoring updates, it kills me to see 0'2 all day while im freezing mny bawlz off in theis AC'd room all day..

So far only 2 rigs running soon to be a conroe and one mroe 165
Ill have 4 dual cores by end of month..

Plus i have a AXP rig downstairs but no hd to throw an os onto it, so it just sits and wasts's