PDA

View Full Version : Free-DC presents DCR team ranks!!

[XC]melymel
08-20-2006, 05:26 PM
Well as you can see in the free-DC thread linked below, thanks to the work of Bok and Darkness Productions from free-DC we now have the DCR team ranks added to their stats.

http://www.free-dc.org/forum/showthread.php?p=105211#post105211

I shall let the thread on the free-DC forums do the talking here but basically this is very similar to the vault in the way it shows a team ranking based on accumulated credits of all DC projects and it is a further enhancement on the user DCR ranking.

here's the team ranking link:

http://stats.free-dc.org/users/dcrteams.php

thanks again to Bok and all involved at free-DC for the work they do compiling these stats to give us our fix :p: :toast:

STEvil
08-20-2006, 08:34 PM
uh, the DCR rank has been there since before I signed up for my FDC sig??

[XC] DragonOrta
08-20-2006, 08:58 PM
Yes, but there is now a ranking of teams, not just individuals.

Bloody_Sorcerer
08-20-2006, 08:58 PM
this is DCR team rank as opposed to the individual user rank, which has been around for a while
DOH! DragonOrta beat me :)

[XC] riptide
08-21-2006, 01:46 AM
OK OK. Monday morning noob time. i went into the individuals but I can't see my name. Jeff is #1 and Kapt Blazzed is #2 etc... where can I find a list of everyone!?!

[XC]melymel
08-21-2006, 03:30 AM
I'd guess you have to add your individual DCR rank to your sig and make sure your team affiliation is set to XtremeSystems. You do this in the stats config tool, the team selection is at the top in a drop down box and the DCR checkboxes are at the bottom. :toast:

Where are you seeing this list anyway? :p: [edit] nm found it now

Martijn
08-21-2006, 06:01 AM
Nice!! And we are in 7th place already :D

[XC]melymel
08-21-2006, 06:09 AM
Nice!! And we are in 7th place already :D

and look who's mooing away in 6th :D.

Martijn
08-21-2006, 07:02 AM
and look who's mooing away in 6th :D.
Yeah, I noticed :D

*starts preparing for bbq*

hixie
08-21-2006, 10:07 AM
We're ONLY 7th? We should be ashamed of ourselves :nono: and we call ourselves xtremesystems? :p:

Paladin
08-21-2006, 07:34 PM
Thank goodness for Bok! :cheer:
Team Ninja's flawed global stats (AKA "DC Vault") annoyed me to no end. :slapass:

[XC] flat-four
08-22-2006, 09:54 PM
Maybe a stupid question, but how do you get added to the DCR personal ranks? I checked the box on the stat-tool config page, but there isn't a rank. Do I need to wait for an update or something?

Edit: Got it. Just needed to wait for update

[XC]thewildblue
08-23-2006, 04:21 AM
If we get more members of XS to add to the DCR ranks on personal stats, then I think that we would get higher in team.

[XC] riptide
08-23-2006, 05:56 AM
If we get more members of XS to add to the DCR ranks on personal stats, then I think that we would get higher in team.
I normally can't enter statstool page even when logged into the forums there. The only time I can do it is from home using firefox. i can't do it from work with either IE or firefox. Frustrating to say the least!

Bok
08-23-2006, 02:25 PM
I normally can't enter statstool page even when logged into the forums there. The only time I can do it is from home using firefox. i can't do it from work with either IE or firefox. Frustrating to say the least!

Riptide,

make sure you check the 'keep me logged in' box when logging in - it's a bug in vbulletin. Also try deleting any www.free-dc.org cookie out there, that should not exist only a *.free-dc.org one IIRC.

thewildblue,

the team score is independant of the users signed up as it just uses the full team score anyway.

Still quite a bit of work to do on this as some times are not represented on a number of projects, but I'd rather it was out there anyway :)

Bok :toast:

[XC] riptide
08-23-2006, 02:33 PM
Riptide,

make sure you check the 'keep me logged in' box when logging in - it's a bug in vbulletin. Also try deleting any www.free-dc.org cookie out there, that should not exist only a *.free-dc.org one IIRC.

thewildblue,

the team score is independant of the users signed up as it just uses the full team score anyway.

Still quite a bit of work to do on this as some times are not represented on a number of projects, but I'd rather it was out there anyway :)

Bok :toast:
Worked....! Melymel did you put together a sticky for Free-DC sigs? Maybe add something about this?

Ya i always delete free-dc cookies. Ya never know what virusus and spooks thems free-dcers b trying to put on me machin!!!! :rofl:

bullet2urbrain
08-23-2006, 03:01 PM
Thanks a bunch Bok, glad to see you on this side o the pond :D

im top 5 on team XS, (atleast for the next 24 hrs :D)

Bok
08-23-2006, 03:42 PM
Oh, I'm normally here, just don't stay logged in :)

Glad you like it, do I have all the teamnames correct for XtremeSystems ?

We are working on a seperate page, somewhat like the users.php page which will list all the projects for a single team with dcr scores on it..

Bok

[XC] DragonOrta
08-23-2006, 03:50 PM
I really like everything that you've done with DCR, Bok. All the different stats, and especially the individual's stats across all the projects that they run. :up:

:toast: to all the work it must have taken.

[XC]thewildblue
08-23-2006, 10:46 PM
Its a fair better alternative to the DC-Vault rankings. Glad to see we dont need to add it to our sigs.