PDA

View Full Version : DDtung I need your help!!!

pctuner
03-25-2003, 12:08 PM
:stick: DDTUNG vmod master, I am pretty much a noob to the extreme forums but have been a extreme Overclocker since 2000 and I need your help I just got my abit NF7-S after going through hell with a Asus A7N8X trying to get high FSB and after Vmodding the chipset, Vcore, and Vdimm. I only was able to sqeeze it for 218 mhz fsb, But now I got the mother of all boards and have 233 fsb with only the chipset Vmod and have hit 240 but so unstable that as soon as the windows screen came up it would lock up as you can see from my sig I have a decent OC now on the 2100b 0307 but I need some more Vdimm for the Geil memory to hit above 233 stably, Please, oh, please help me with the link to this mod that I seen you provided to oppainter or sysfailure I forget who it was but you did it again and I can't find the thread to save my life I know where the mod goes and on the Abit v1.2 NF7-S they conventiently provided a SMT resistor in the path to make the mod easier but I don't know the resistances to get the right voltages, Please help with a link..

pctuner
03-25-2003, 03:52 PM
Hey will you help me or what...

BrainStorm
03-25-2003, 05:13 PM
pctuner, if you try searching you would probably be able to find your answer. I think the answer you seek is somewhere about the end of the second page or the beginning of the third...

http://65.160.22.36/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10387&perpage=60&pagenumber=2

good luck!

Tweaked!
03-25-2003, 05:59 PM
pctuner, have patients, DD is a very busy person. Give it a little while, he'll come across this thread. But you might wanna give him a pm and a link to the thread for a better response. Plus there's also a few others around here that I believe would know how to do what you're attempting to do.

Sysfailur, Major Slaughter, and Mdzcpa are just a few of the other members who seem to have performed this mod too. Try to catch one of those guys.:cool:

DDTUNG
03-25-2003, 06:09 PM
Hi. Actually I don't have the board myself, so I can't tell you the exact resistance to use for best results. OPP has used the mod and I suggest that you ask him for help, which I am sure he is happy to do.

DDTUNG:cool: