PDA

View Full Version : I am in Denver for 2 weeks on business

KaptainBlaZzed
08-14-2006, 07:45 AM
Hope the computer stay up and running.:D

If anybody has and suggestins on what i shoud do while i am here, i would appreciate the ideas.

KB

[XC]thewildblue
08-14-2006, 09:19 AM
Watch this for some ideas maybe....hehe

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0114660/

Sorry dont know anything about denver.

[XC] riptide
08-14-2006, 01:52 PM
Hope the computer stay up and running.:D

If anybody has and suggestins on what i shoud do while i am here, i would appreciate the ideas.

KB
Suggestions... fill you suitcases with more DX's!!
Enjoy Denver.

rogueagent6
08-14-2006, 11:38 PM
Everything is in the middle of downtown, 16th Street Mall is ok... I guess it all depends on what you want to do.

xlink
08-15-2006, 01:18 AM
here's the advice...

prolong the trip for 30 weeks, bring your PC with you, and get in some good outdoor air overclocking...

in full seriousness, I have no idea, I was there for one afternoon/night once and pretty much just walked around and ate. My step sister also lived there for liek 5 years and I have no idea what you would do.

Ehwaz001
08-16-2006, 01:51 AM
Don't know anything about Denver, but if you really want to make sure your PC keeps running at home, you can install RealVNC or use SSH to log into your system now and then. :)

KaptainBlaZzed
08-16-2006, 07:06 AM
Don't know anything about Denver, but if you really want to make sure your PC keeps running at home, you can install RealVNC or use SSH to log into your system now and then. :)

i am already ahead of you on that. i have no monitors on or videocards on my windows machines, i just remote desktop into them.

I alos use a VNC viewer to control my Linux machines when i am not at home.

all are still up and running.:banana: :banana: