PDA

View Full Version : To many forums

ullyeus
03-24-2003, 09:14 AM
Consolidate them!

I keep wondering where I should post cause there are many forums that could be applicable.

just my opinion.

IFMU
03-24-2003, 10:01 AM
Mind explaining how you mean by too many? Which ones push it to make it too many? Nothings set in stone around ehre, but we like to foller what the meanin's be when checkin out advice! ;)

Ah yea, saw your other thread, didnt get it posted yet, so Ill do so here.

Welcome to the Xtreme.

IFMU

JBELL
03-24-2003, 10:07 AM
are you referring to our description break down of the volt mods etc???

when they were consolidated way back in the day - we had a huge outlash begging for it to be ''more organized'' I loved the idea and it has worked sence then.

consolidating them would only make thread categories more complicated to find exactly what people are looking for - but maybe there are a few that might be better as one... care to mention which ones you are referring to?

JBELL

ullyeus
03-24-2003, 10:26 AM
Id like to see General Hardware consolidated.

Took me awhile to locate the data storage forum thing.

I also cant seem to find a location that specializes just in motherboard which is something I am really interested in.

Keep in mind im new and I realize that you cant make all the people happy all the time. Im sure I will get used to this quickly.

JBELL
03-24-2003, 10:32 AM
motherboards actually is somethign we are looking at expanding on... just have not decided on how to do it as we have had other issues to deal with.

ullyeus
03-24-2003, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by JBELL
motherboards actually is somethign we are looking at expanding on... just have not decided on how to do it as we have had other issues to deal with.

Motherboards are great, let me be the mod :) :) :)

JBELL
03-24-2003, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by ullyeus
Motherboards are great, let me be the mod :) :) :)

Well if things go as plan and we are always watching for people to help - we will see in the future but right now our staff is capable of the current workload.

thanks again and keep the ideas coming.