PDA

View Full Version : Table Tennis for 360

ugp
07-20-2006, 09:15 AM
Has anyone played this game yet. I bought it today and have heard that it looks amazing and is very addictive. Let me know.

Rare1
07-31-2006, 08:36 AM
I just DL the demo yesterday. It was REALLY fun to play 2 player. Cool game!!

ugp
07-31-2006, 10:05 AM
I just DL the demo yesterday. It was REALLY fun to play 2 player. Cool game!!
Yeah I had got it before they released the demo...

Nighty-Nine Nights seems pretty cool...massive kills...before I died I had over 2,300 kills...massive slaughter.

Serra
07-31-2006, 04:53 PM
I hate to be the guy that posts this (because really, we all make a post where someone responds like this at some point)... but honestly, TABLE TENNIS for XBox 360? All I can say is you *might* want to get out a little more often. Some people may consider this a flame, but I think the majority will agree that it's just helpful advice.

Serra

ugp
07-31-2006, 06:13 PM
The graphics are amazing with Table Tennis and it is actually an addictive game. But thanks for your opinion.

apex32
08-01-2006, 06:34 PM
I hate to be the guy that posts this (because really, we all make a post where someone responds like this at some point)... but honestly, TABLE TENNIS for XBox 360? All I can say is you *might* want to get out a little more often. Some people may consider this a flame, but I think the majority will agree that it's just helpful advice.

Serra

1) That is a flame.
2) And somesones game preference doesnt mean they dont get out.

If he likes it, thats good for him, maybe you like games he doesnt like, does that mean you dont get out much? Get off ugp's back...

Rare1
08-08-2006, 11:57 AM

Serra

You are a loser.

[XC] leviathan18
08-08-2006, 02:05 PM

Serra

You my friend should edit you post.... pure flame, ive seen the Ad here in Uk and it looks realistic and pretty nice so you should edit your post really