PDA

View Full Version : I can get X-RAM hacked!!!

classic_leon
07-16-2006, 01:15 PM
Im new in this forum but I have been doing mod for Creative sound card for years. I dont post this thread until lota X-Fi hardware related threads coming out, like Unlock XRAM? (http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?t=93548).
Well, I cant guarantee I can definitely get this done but there is 90% possibility with my clues and information grabed.

What I need is a BIOS file of X-Fi Fatal1ty FPS. I appreciate anyone who can give it to me.
There is general procedures Im gonna do with modding:
1, Replace the X-RAM with a PC133 64Mb chip.
a, solder PC133 2mb out;
b, solder 64mb on
2, Flash BIOS of Xtreme;
a, get BIOS chip out of PCB using hot-air-gun
b, flash the BIOS chip with Flashing machine
3, Get a Platinum drive bay connected (without drive bay, Sound card still work)
For modding, it will be more complicated. You may PM me or post reply or com to www.youp-pax.org for the BIOS. Many thanks!:toast:

Edit:
BTW, EEPROM of CT0460, ie. "CSI 24FC32W1 0540D"

classic leon

Turok
08-02-2006, 12:59 PM
Interresting...
I ordered a X-Fi Fatal1ty for $120 (afther Mail-in-rebate) from a nice deal that was in ZZF.
I could help out with the BIOS when the card gets here.
What would be a safe way to copy the BIOS from the X-Fi card?

BTW, do you think you can optimize Creative's drivers too :D
Like a 3rd party tweaked driver like Omega is with ATi?

Teratism
08-04-2006, 10:45 AM
Turok: They have been screaming the same thing over at guru3d, and maybe a few other places. It may be best just to stay away.

classic_leon
08-06-2006, 03:04 PM
Turok, We have done mod drivers for years as there are lots of YouP PAX mod driver users in the world. Previous drivers powered up the Audigy2 series sound card with either softmod or hardmod them to Audigy4 which more like "overclock"! and this time there has been release for SB Live!, Audigy2 series, and X-Fi series.
I found your sound card is Audigy2 ZS. Come to my site if you wanna get it becoming Audigy4.

We gotta get soldering it out from the PCB and use re-programmer (flash) machine which has lower voltage than 4v pump the BIOS for X-Fi BIOS. You don't have to do it as it may be too risky for ya, but your name will be always remembered by all people around world if get it done.

BTW: more info of hardmoding X-Fi XtremeMusic to Fatal1ty FPS, you can't use re-programming (flash) machine which has higher than 4 voltage otherwise you may get "CSI 24FC32W1 0540D" burnt. And I haven't got to this guru3d for years. can any one tell me what happened on this site please? as too many articles there without any search engine on the site.

classic leon
www.youp-pax.org

Teratism
08-07-2006, 04:50 PM
Sorry when I said guru3d I meant driverheaven.

classic_leon
08-07-2006, 08:15 PM
It means your behavior does not follow the control of your mentality. Please see a doctor.

Teratism
08-08-2006, 01:37 PM
What the hell does that even mean? I mixed up one set of forums with another. I visit many so that would be a likely scenario for most people. When you say doctor which do you mean? A general practitioner, a psychologist/psychiatrist, a dermatalogist?

Your insult falls short, pick it up and throw harder next time. You might actually make it.

If you really have it "hacked" as you say then you could just as easily make a step by step picture guide for everyone to use if they want, instead of asking someone for a bit of help, buy the card yourself.

classic_leon
08-08-2006, 07:24 PM
I didn't insult you as you now proved you are a natural person but you did insult me with your first word.
Only you dislike this thread and you push others leave it alone. Did you see I said I have get it "hacked"? Seems I have never said this. Please see an oculist.

I now make it clear! I COME HERE FOR HELP MODDING X-FI, AND WILL POST THE STEPS AND INSTRUCTIONS AFTER I HACKED IT.
BTW asking someone's help and buying it or not is my business! I am not a genius who has never asked for helps. I think 99.9999999% people either.

Turok
08-08-2006, 07:40 PM
Turok, We have done mod drivers for years as there are lots of YouP PAX mod driver users in the world. Previous drivers powered up the Audigy2 series sound card with either softmod or hardmod them to Audigy4 which more like "overclock"! and this time there has been release for SB Live!, Audigy2 series, and X-Fi series.
I found your sound card is Audigy2 ZS. Come to my site if you wanna get it becoming Audigy4.

We gotta get soldering it out from the PCB and use re-programmer (flash) machine which has lower voltage than 4v pump the BIOS for X-Fi BIOS. You don't have to do it as it may be too risky for ya, but your name will be always remembered by all people around world if get it done.

BTW: more info of hardmoding X-Fi XtremeMusic to Fatal1ty FPS, you can't use re-programming (flash) machine which has higher than 4 voltage otherwise you may get "CSI 24FC32W1 0540D" burnt. And I haven't got to this guru3d for years. can any one tell me what happened on this site please? as too many articles there without any search engine on the site.

classic leon
www.youp-pax.org

My X-Fi Fatal1ty shipped yesterday ($120 afther MIR @ ZZF)
Could you give some steps on how the BIOS copying process works?
And how am I going to burn my memory by just copying the BIOS?
If copying the BIOS is too risky, Ill have to skip... sry:(
Dont want to risk my money, especially with the tight budget I have right now while Im updating.

classic_leon
08-08-2006, 08:51 PM
My X-Fi Fatal1ty shipped yesterday ($120 afther MIR @ ZZF)
Could you give some steps on how the BIOS copying process works?
And how am I going to burn my memory by just copying the BIOS?
If copying the BIOS is too risky, Ill have to skip... sry:(
Dont want to risk my money, especially with the tight budget I have right now while Im updating.
Wow, the one you bought was so cheap. I have sent you a PM as some secret info must be told privately pls check n see. Thanks for the reply.