PDA

View Full Version : I'm back...

Bloody_Sorcerer
07-15-2006, 10:59 AM
I'm back! oorah. just got down outta the mountains (adirondak ones, to be precise) and naturally this is my first stop. i see that in my absence a certain large collective of people finally managed to steamroll me in a little project called MJ12... well, keep an eye on those rearview mirrors boys, i'm back in town!:cool:

Zenphic
07-15-2006, 11:49 AM
I never talked to you before, but welcome back dude!
Did you have fun on the Adirondak mountains and did you take any cool pictures? :up:

[XC]melymel
07-15-2006, 11:52 AM
Did i miss the goodbye thread? :lol: We were wondering why your Mj-12 had gone so low, it gave some of us false hope of getting dark blue pie :p:.

Hope you had fun on your trip B_S :toast:

P.S. watch your back in MJ-12 for DAK he's actually starting to bother running it now :p: and you've already seen what he did in DIMES not at full power :eek:

Bloody_Sorcerer
07-15-2006, 12:32 PM
no, there never was a goodbye thread, MM was the only one i told that i was leaving :)
don't get your hopes up for my blueberry pie;
i gave up apple and key lime,
but BLUEBERRY'S MINE!
(hehe a short poem!)
and yes, i took 200+ pics and i might go so far as to post a few, though none, of course, with me in them. i learned not to do that when MM posted some from when he went out into the wilderness...

hixie
07-15-2006, 12:55 PM
How come i knew you were going on a school trip? Boys scout to be exact am i correct?

Bloody_Sorcerer
07-15-2006, 01:07 PM
nope, not a school trip and not boy scouts ;) perhaps you're thinking of NoL? He went on a boy scouts trip IIRC...
i just go up to the 'daks because they're close, beautiful, and fun

hixie
07-15-2006, 01:10 PM
:doh:

Haltech
07-15-2006, 04:05 PM
XSTM was braggin about kicking your bloody ass on MJ12 dude.:nono:

Bloody_Sorcerer
07-15-2006, 04:35 PM
figures... i need some more secret sauce to whoop them good, but i'm running out of juice... *contemplates*
a friendly warning to XSTM: objects in mirror are closer than they appear!

hixie
07-15-2006, 05:00 PM
a friendly warning to XSTM: objects in mirror are closer than they appear!

Sounds familiar, where did i hear that before? ;)